OK, someone REALLY wants to win.

And they just might.

It’s a "good thing." [Say in Ana Gasteyer voice]

Mla000580551

Comments

1. How much do you want to bet that all her cupcakes will have lopsided frosting, bites in them and are halfway sprinkled.

I don’t think I could handle the disappointment.

2. Ok so whats so cute about that? Its Martha Stewart on the cover of her magazine…………

wait………

3. Do you think “Martha” will approve?! Haha

4. I’m on the side of “this might not be the most flattering costume even though it might be the funniest.” I’d make a joke about what else might make the Martha costume complete, but Martha’s been good to C.O. so we’ll just say “Good doggeh” and move on.

5. Raemie L. says:

Cute puppeh — I wonder what kind it is. My guess with my limited knowledge is pug but… I keep wanting to think it’s part bunneh too. ;P

*snort* at hovertext.

6. eikoleigh says:

omg….

7. Looks like a elderly Pekingese to me. *Luffs*

8. It’s just oh so wrong … lol

9. Capt' Tightpants says:

The puppeh is adorably fuzzy – though I struggle to understand how said puppeh could possibly go out trick-or-treatin’ in that getup!

More importantly, Meg’s “Way to go” concluding line was totally read in my head with the voice of the guy that does the “Real American Heroes” Budweiser radio commercials. I LOVE those things!!! Meg? NOMTOM? Do you guys take requests?

10. mandy_Reeves says:

lol!!! I like the beer commercial reference….

WAY TO GO, magazine-creating, Halloween-loving, photo-submitting pet-costume-contest submitterer! *rock singers voice…Trick or treat!*

11. I sthill like the the headless horseman mounnt that you showed before better.

12. Capt' Tightpants says:

*Rock Voice* “Where the hell’s my candy corn??”

13. Capt' Tightpants says:

Ooops. It’s “Real Men of Genius”.

14. lol–is that a chow puppy? Did Martha ever choose a new puppy and if so, what is it’s name? Sorry, I’m probably the last to know… haven’t been keeping up!

15. Frightful is right. Frightfully adorable!!

16. Uh oh, I hope Martha doesn’t take this the wrong way.

[Somehow I think she’ll manage. – Ed.]

17. creepy not cute

18. (the original) Mel says:

I think I saw this as a “Fug the Cover” by the notorious b*tchez of Go Fug Yourself.

19. Broonhilda says:

I can’t stand Martha Stewart. And this picture does not make me a happy person at all. Fail.

20. sandy tyra says:

I still think the headless horseman costume is the best we’ve seen so far. this one is clever, but not nearly as clever or funny as that one.

I am mommy to two 9 week old Great Danes who just might find themselves in headless horseman costumes next year.

Sandy

21. My favorite is still the little ferret fighter pilot.

22. Gail (the first one) says:

@Capt Tightpantsicles: I like those commercials, too! My favorite from a few years ago was “Mr Bowling Alley Attendant” or something like that…

I think Martha will like this costume!!

23. 260Oakley says:

@Sandy You have TWO 9 week old Great Danes?
    1. Unfair! I have nary a one
    2. For the love of all that’s cute, can we see a picture of them????

24. Space Cowgirl says:

GUYS! Broonhilda can’t stand Martha Stewart, and this picture does not make him/her happy at all. Furthermore, he/she said “Fail”, which means we’re in danger of being reported to FailBlog. Quick, take it down!

25. So cute!

26. pandasocks says:

I’m partial to “Mr. Beedles the Astronaut.”

27. Okay, this is pretty hilarious.

The headless horseman thing is old news. It was all over the interweb last year.

The real winner should be…Ham dog! Ham dog! Ham dog!

28. Tobysmom1111 says:

Hilariously exquisite! I am still shaking my head and laffing! I always think I go to far with adoring my little dog but then I log on to C.O. and I feel like an underacheiver compared to all of the “CuteOverloaders” and their pets! I love it!