Yes, shower caps ARE really necessary

We REALLY don’t want any lavender-scented Pup soap in our earses.

Soggles

Jen S., we’d like to see the ‘after’ picture too please.

Comments

1. AuntieMame says:

At least the duckies look happy! And the pup on the left. The other two, not so much. (And I AM turning the computer off now, really!)

2. This is awesome! Love puppies…Love duckies…Love to know where you can get shower caps so small-size…This is one of my favorite pictures of all time! Dream of drying-off each puppy in his own warm towel–then whoosher-fluff with
    hand-held Gotchadry–then
    at last–let the puppy-
    huffing begin!

3. Freshly washed puppehs are extra huffable, tis true. (Please to remove puppeh from baf waters before huffing, tho.)

*has sudden mental picture/plan to get a snorkel and attempt underwater puppeh snorfing*

4. WOW!!!! Now THIS is a new Disney musical!!!!

5. I have that very same ducky set! :) I do not have the doggy set, though. :(

6. No Laverne, that is not thes oap, now get your hands off of me!

7. warrior rabbit says:

Rub-a-dub-dub, three pups in a tub!

Love the sweetie on the left. Somebody likes baff time! (Or at least getting their picture taken.)

8. It’s like a really clean inside-out Oreo.

9. Are you in bed yet, Auntiemame?

10. Umm.

RE.DONK.U.LOUS.

LOL’ing at the pupper on the left. Now THAT is a happeh puppeh. The other two? Not so much.

I can almost feel the puppeh-mind-meld from the little fellah on the far right, begging me – NAY – pleeeeeeaaading with me over the interwebs to doggone it, just get him (her?) the heck outta there.

Oh, and Squeeeeeeee!!

11. Bleen! Three puppehs standing perfectly still in a tub w/ accesories!?!?!?!!!1!!
    There has to be some photo shopping going on… :)
    Alas, this is but a myth in my house.

12. Oh god … my brain just melted and now there’s cute running out of my ears!!!

13. CUTE! Luv the puppeh on the left, and the one on the right looks like my Grandma! Puffy shower cap, disapproving face… yep, it’s Nana alright!

14. Precious! Puppies! in Bubbles!

15. That is just too freakin’ adorable! My morning can only go downhill from here!

16. My two dogs will only stand still if I put them in the tub together. One at a time and they are freaked out. I guess there is safety in numbers!

Three cutie pies!!!

17. The redonkulosity is off the scales in this pictures.

18. pinkmariposas says:

ok those two doggies look
    just like my doggie.
    what kind are they?

mine lets me huff him
    daily and he loves his
    lovinks…ah so cute in the
    tub wanna rub them dry.

19. Three little maids who, all unwary,
    Come from a ladies’ seminary,
    Freed from its genius tutelary
    Three little maids from school!

20. Flavia A. says:

LOL!
    Awesome pic.

21. Oh, how awful, the soap is bad for dogs, one should NEVER bathe a dog. OR a cat. Or a bunny. One shouldn’t even ever bathe oneself!

Sorry, couldn’t resist…

22. And, oh, forgot to say.

SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

I think I need a puppy with a shower cap on.

23. Cutest. Puppeh. Pic. EVAR!

My day has peaked at the moment the web opened to this photo!!
    Redonkulisity!

24. Yeah, what shaz said. In fact, I had a bath this morning and all of my fur came off and I discovered I was human and not a cat and so I had to go to work. Bathing just leads to heartbreak, people.

25. AuntieMame says:

Starling, I was, but I’m not now.

LOL, TW. If that’s what it takes to get out of work, I’m never shaving my legs again!

26. firefinch says:

If those duckies are giving you trouble, just call Benson Hedges …

27. Damn, I wish I could do that with the cats.

28. Mary (the first) says:

@AuntieMame, I’m trying the “never shave legs” thing but so far no one has told me I can go home from work because of it :( I LOVE the puppehs. LOVE.

29. Yitzysmommie says:

Hee hee hee! Whatta great pic – Love it!

30. ScoutsMom says:

That is just too adorable. It even looks like the mommy duck is posing for the picture – She is looking right at the camera!

31. Cassandra says:

Its a reverse oreo cookie dunked in milk!!! YUM!!!

32. Gail (the first one) says:

Puppehs and rubber duckies—2 great things that go great together!!

(not terribly original, but squee’d out!)

33. I love the puppeh on the right. Stay strong little buddy, stay strong!

34. scooterpants says:

the shower caps are just rebonk. and their expressions are priceless, they all look so happy to be in the tub with their duckies!
    too much i say!

35. AuntieMame says:

@Mary (the first), bummer. :-(

36. Erin Leigh says:

ermm…

i totally misread that as “arses”…perhaps I need an appointment with Dr. Freud?

37. RedKitten says:

Get me an appointment too, Erin. I misread it the same way at first.

/hangs head in shame, but is then distracted by sad-looking doggie in middle.

38. This is too sweet! Thanks to the owners for sharing with us. I dig pet owners with a great sense of humor. ;D

39. Rub-A-Dub-Dub…three puppehs in the tub!

This NEVER happens to me!

40. I don’t think that the two on the right are sad, I think they’re just serious about keeping soap out of their earses.

41. Erin and Red: HA… I hadn’t read it that way, but it is funny — and too late!

42. That duck is giving the goggie a creeper look.

Bichon powaaahh!!

43. Duck McDuckerson says:

hey everybody, it’s time for the Rubber Ducky Regatta!!! WOOHOO!!!