*Yawn*

Your story has become tiresome.

Wake me up when you properly deliver a punchline.

2474908527_f595319ec6

Yaaaaaaawn, Helene L. [holding hand up to mouf]

Comments

1. Pearl Ostroff says:

That is so adorable. What manner of critter is that?

2. look at the little puppy toe nails! OMG…so cute. I want to kiss that belly.

3. evangeline's slave says:

AWWWW! That sweetling looks like a seed you plant to grow a dog! I have to clean my screen now – I smooched that warm fuzzy belly…

4. Yes, hand must go to mouf… in order to pop this wee bebeh in! Pink belleh so yummeh.

5. jenniflower says:

Wow! Look at that chubbular rotund belly. How prosh and nuzzable!!! I bet their little sleepy muzzles feel like velvet.

6. ahh, can’t you just smell the wonderful puppy smell?

7. Puppeh morsels, how delightful! And they come in vanilla or caramel flavors.

8. Puppy brefs! I love puppy brefs!!! And the miniature claws, too! Squeeee!!

*ded*

9. Must be chihuahua – perfectly tiny, perfectly formed bebe chihuahuas…

*Must. Resist. Cannot. Snorgle. Screen*

10. Awww, precious puppitude! Just what I need to start my day. Although I’d much rather curl up to sleep right next to that little baby than work, fersure!

11. cheesybird says:

I want to nom the nosicle and the toe beans! Luckily this pooper is so tiny, I could prolly nom them both simultaneously.

12. NOM!

whut bubbeh?

13. The tiny paw pads!

14. Yes, it does look like a ‘puupy seed’! I totally agree!

15. metsakins says:

Okay, how many rubbed the white puppeh’s belleh with mouse pointer?

*raises hand*

16. yes, definitely chihuahua babies…too adorable♥

17. I can just hear the “eeeeee” coming from that yawn. le sigh.

18. Sahrawi Wife says:

Awwwww! So sweet! Love Little Baby Chihuahuas!!!

@metsakins : I Must confess me too !! *raises hand too*

19. I call privacy footies in Pic #1 and privacy tailio in Pic #2.

20. Bless those bitty fluffy hearts, such fresh ‘n brand-new puppehs. Those sweetnesses just be beggin’ for head-to-toe kitheth. Welcome to the world!

21. It’s exhausting being a puppy! :)

22. Now my screen has lipstick on it.

23. balamuthia says:

nuzzle, nuzzle, nuzzle…nom nom nom!

24. Is it… a dog? LOL almost looks like a lima bean! Of course there are no lima beans with such prosh teeth and weensy toe beans, are there? (If only… if only…)

25. Dibs on the perfect little drumstick in pic #1.

26. I want to the cute little nommable ears!

27. The first picture reminds me of this movie I saw:

bookish boy (age 8 – 12): what did you do this summer?
    girl(with glasses): I read Heidegger.
    boy: Heidegger bores me.

So much ennui in someone so young :)

28. Just for the record, I am way more a cat person than a dog person, which places even more emphasis on this comment: CUTEST. THING. EVER. EVER EVER EVER.

29. OMG belleh belleh belleh belleh belleh belleh belleh belleh belleh belleh belleh!!!!1!

30. Doggeh doesn’t get “Mad Men” either. “It’s a soap opera without commercials! Bring back ‘Arrested Development.'”

31. compy-saur says:

Look at those toofless moufs

gah! *fainting*

32. @berthaservant – it’s actually worse, “it’s a soap opera about commercials without commercials”.

Tried to watch it, stopped after 4 episodes.

33. I can’t believe how tiny it is!!

34. :O! I am absolutely ded.

35. The clawses! The teeny tiny clawseses!

36. OMG…. I want to stick my nose in the puppeh’s mouf and take a big whiff of ‘ze puppeh breff then promptly snorgle the heck out of that belleh!

37. courtesy tail!

38. Martha in Washington says:

A perfect snack-sized puppeh! Nom nom!!

39. All the attitude of a regular sized dog in a convenient travel size!!

40. I’m confused – weren’t there two pictures before? I only see one now. But what a picture! That has to be about the most snorglable belleh EVAR! I want to cuddle that little guy up to my cheek so badly it hurts!!!

41. Shouldn’t that be a ponche-line??

42. rules of cuteness: plump belleh, paw pads/paws up! .. is that a baby bear or a puppy? :)

43. Aw. No teef in his mouf.

44. ooo! cowlick belleh!

45. Wake up, puppy, ’cause the old bull is about to say “Let’s *walk* down the hill and #@!% ALL a them cows.”

46. If you can look at this sweet little guy and not fall in love, there is something seriously wrong with you. And I want to kiss his teeny nose SOOOOO bad!

47. Now iss the time on Cute-O ven vee danse!

48. *SQUEAL!*

49. Awww. That belly! Those curvaceous gams! (Tell me, are those self-adjustable swivel legs?) But mostly… I’ve never seen such an adorable inner mouf lining! Sigh!

50. tickle.