We’re Running Out of Office Space

"… And I said, I don’t care if they lay me off either, because Itold Bill that if they move my drawer one more time, then I’m going to quit, because they’vemoved my drawer four times already this year, butthen they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, and I keptthe staples for the Swingline stapler and it’s not okay because if theytake my stapler then I’ll set the building on fire…"

... and then they moved my drawer to storage and there was garbage on it ...

Yeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, Veronica H.

Comments

1. Guard that red stapler, little pupster!

2. Ahhhhh….he’s soooo cute!!!!!!! Thanks for posting it ; )

3. Little OCD terriers have so many problems when their routine is disturbed. Don’t mess with her organization and she won’t mess with yours! Otherwise, watch out!

4. I want one!

5. momof2kitties says:

TPS reports: tiny prosh sweetie!!

6. DaytimeDeb says:

But I fixed that moving guy from Facilities.

It’s getting colder out, and I stole his jacket! It’s in a good hiding place, he will never find it! Heh Heh Heh

7. That’d be greaaaaaat.

8. File this puplet under A for “Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww*splode*”

Is babeh schnauzerpants, jes? Wuvs heem!!

9. Mary (the first) says:

If I had a little puppeh like that in my office I would not be so unhappy to be at work. ::: sigh :::

10. bebeh schnauzer! squeeeee!

11. That’s pretty classic Nomtom right there.

And peeps, while you’re at it, please consider the brilliant acting career of one Mr. Stephen Root, who originated the role. He is so far beyond awesome that he needs binoculars just to see awesome’s zip code.

12. warrior rabbit says:

Sometimes it’s hard to imagine, berthaservant, that the Office Space guy and the wimpy dodgeballer are the same guy as the owner on NewsRadio. He is indeed an excellent character actor.

13. P.C. LOAD Letter Error?
    (P.uppeh-C.utenessover-Load)

14. schnauzernomnomnom

I just got back from a weekend of hanging out with my mini Schnauzer who lives with my parents. There was plenty of nomming.

15. Capt' Tightpants says:

I said NO! NO SALT on the margherita!

fine. pass the kibbles.

16. stark_rain24 says:

looks like somebody snuck their puppeh to work and is keeping him conveniently in a drawer so if their boss comes by, they can slam it closed and ignore the puppeh whimpers until the boss has left.

17. Dexter Fishmore says:

This puppy lacks the required 15 pieces of flare.

18. So, Dexter, you’re saying you want the puppy to wear more flair?

19. Dexter Fishmore says:

Well, Junior, I thought I remembered this puppy saying that he wanted to express himself.

20. bees on pie says:

And really, what do you think of someone who only does the bare minimum?

21. crazyweinerdoglady says:

want.

22. I’m going to have to ask you to go ahead and post more cute puppehs, mmkay? Thaaanks.

23. Ok, so more flair then?

24. Someone’s gotta’ do something about that temp – he’s always sleeping on the job.

25. Aww..somebody’s got a case of the Mondays!

26. Office Space rocks! Great reference NTMTOM…

Now where is that drawer!

27. I need a Puppeh Break about every half hour–Love this puppeh–will do
    all his stapling and make all his copies. (I put the little blankie in the drawer.)

28. Michelle S says:

I’m showing you my “cute O” face

(°o°)

so cute

29. Omg, this puppy is doing anime happy face. He’s all like
    “O hai! Just nappin!” ^_^

30. *checking all the drawers in her office* Sadly, no puppehs or kittehs. want.

31. @NTMTOM: Pupster is tie-tie from all the movingks, yes? Is sleepin’, yes? I had a year like that where office was reconfigured 4 times and moved from 1 building to another twice! Twice! Boss had to move 70 boxes of papers…. and guess who had to pack them. Wish I’d pupster to help!

32. I am soooo with you, babe. I almost quit a job over a stapler, myself. Office supplies rule!

33. Hee hee! Your commentary explaining the photo really puts it over the top. Hilarious! That is the cutest office supply manager the world will ever see. Wait, is that a pillow? I thought we were all outta those?

34. If my bosses had let me keep a puppy in my desk it totally would have kept me at that job longer.