How Many Times I Gotta Tell You Kids?

Don’t leave your Chewbacca Halloween costume laying on the floor!  It’ll get all wrinkled!

Try to iron me, and I'll rip your arm off.  Wookees have been known to do that.

Won’t happen again, Jennifer M.

Comments

1. morticiamom says:

Oh! The fuzzly factor! *dies*

2. Alexandria says:

reminds me of a dog version of Mythbuster Adam Hyneman!

3. hah cute! Looks like my friends dog!! :D

4. Boomer's Babysitter says:

What a funny face! He looks like he belongs (or she) with the inebriated kittehs.

Update on Boomer. His surgery Tues is to repair a torn ligament. No walkies until after surgery. Poor puppy.

5. This is a Brussels Griffon (red rough coat). Like the dog(s) starring with Jack Nicholson in “As Good As It Gets”. I know, because I have some (with smooth coats). They are wonderful little dogs.

6. If I’m not mistaken, that’s a Brussels Griffon of Verdell/As Good as It Gets fame.

7. D’oh!

8. Well, that’s the problem – you can never post your comments fast enough. I give up.

9. Oh my goodness. he is smooshed!

10. Um… Alexandria?

the red-haired mythbuster is Adam Savage

the walrus one is Jamie Hyneman

er…knowledge is power?

11. Micki — it’s the ‘stache.

KC & Llism — what, no JINX??

12. I thought Alexandria meant a morphing of the two, with their beards and all!

13. I’m sorry I’m a grammarnazi, but it’s lying down- not laying down…

14. Um….Micki?

Does it really matter which is which?

Is that particular bit of knowledge *that* powerful?

15. Hey, I have those exact same Pumas!
    And the dog is kewt.

16. Looks more like an Ewok. After a seven day bender.

17. I’ve got some new advice. Let the wookie rug win.

18. Capt' Tightpants says:

LOL @ hovertext!

“The old man’s gone mad!”

“Boy, you said it Chewie!”

19. FYI; it’s Adam Savager and Jamie Hyneamen of MythBusters.

And, yes he does.

20. Michelle S says:

Wookie.

GHNAAAHGNAHNNNAHHNKK!

21. Alexandria says:

um. I think someone needs to do some knowledge finding before s/he posts. *looks at Micki*

Google is a wonderful tool. Check the images.

22. Alexandria says:

OH! I said Adam Hyneman. Jeez. I meant Jamie Hyneman.

Yes, I think I did morph their redheaded walrusness together.

But still. The snark isn’t needed, Micki, from yourself or me.

23. OOOhhhh, he looks like Fry’s dog, Seymour, from the most depressing episode of Futurama ever!

24. @LK: I HATE that Futurama ep. The first time I saw it was at the end of a bad stressful day and I actually sobbed until I gave myself a headache. :( :( Poor doggie!

25. VentureSister says:

Oh goodness, I don’t even want to think about that Futurama episode. It wasn’t even a particularly stressful day for me and I sobbed like a baby. They really blindside you with that one, don’t they?

26. Is this what Chewie looked like as a child?

27. Happy Puppeh has run out of happy.

28. Comments are fun!

29. I Googled for some images of Brussels Griffon and they look to me like Ewoks.

30. Brusssseeeeellllllllllls!

31. yaaaayyyyy!finally a brussels on here!

I have 2 of the little muppets myself.

32. TiannaBanana says:

lol @ Gecko: “Looks more like an Ewok. After a seven day bender.”

I love that! This little guy looks like he seriously needs some recovery time!