Dinnah… is suhved!

[English Butler voice to table] "Madame, your Sleeping Morsels Risotto."

"For you Suh, the Nomming Dollops"

There is more when you are ready, please kindly ring this little bell for seconds.

EXCELLENT catering, MeLa! "heap ‘o’ hamsters, nom grain nom, and the quadruplets, originally uploaded by MeLa de Gypsie.

Comments

1. Capt' Tightpants says:

Yay! Late night snack!

2. Those hams look delectable! Can I have thirds, too? And add some chocolate sauce!

3. I would just like the lil one wif da paws upturned in the last frame. With a side of horseradish, please.

Paws upturned mean they’re done juuuuuust riiiiiight.

4. scooterpants says:

ok no. no no no that did not jus appear on my screen.
    pleeze to call 911.1.1.1.1……
    flat line. bah bye.

5. That .. is … so …. (losing consciousness), … so … cut………… (flops)

6. so_much_love says:

It’s the leetle ear flapsicles that are keelling me >

7. Gross!!!

8. Juniper Jupiter says:

Okay, that is disturbing!

People need to stop putting live warm fuzzies in food dishes!!

They are NOT meant to be nommed!!! They are meant to be popped in the mouf, maybe! :D

TOO KYOOT!!

9. I literally squeed out loud.

That bowl with the little brown hammies!!!

10. These are some of the little nommable morsels from hamster boot camp!

I’ll take a bowlful, please. On second thought, make that two.

11. Mmmm…. brownies or blondies? Irresidible little hammy bites. Mmmmm… they all look so yummy and fuzzy and warm, and I just wanna bury my nose in them and inhale their fragrance. Nothing like little baby hammies to make your day.

12. ehn!! WANT!

13. warrior rabbit says:

Juniper Jupiter, they look like *their* food dishes (looks like hamster chow), not our food dishes.

They do look bite-size, though. Maybe just a tiny nibble?

14. Ms.McPantiesInABunchnuff says:

That cereal is loaded with sugary sweetness! :D

15. Raemie L. says:

I like the leetle brown ones in the brown bowl. What a way to pass out from food coma.

16. I can’t see the pics, just “?”‘s :o(

17. Oh, num, num. I’ll have 12 of those. Better than popcorn with butter.

18. Juniper Jupiter says:

But, but, warrior rabbit!

Those would make AWESOME Alton Brown-like spice peench bowls!!

You know how he puts spices into their own bowls so he knows if he forgets something!!! They’re perfect!!! I WANT THOSE BOWLS!!!

:D

19. *Heads for kitchen to grab a soup spoon and some crackers*

20. cheesybird says:

Uh oh. I think I just squeed myself.

21. Well, I LOVE white hammies, but the brown ones are supposed to better for you. Can I have a bowl of mixed, please?

22. Mmm Mmm Good!

23. If I said I prefer a bowl of frosted flakes, I would be lying. How precious! Look at those praying paws. Le sigh.

24. Hamster Dim Sum, eh? Mmmmmm!

25. *sprinkles hams lightly with sugar*

*fishes spoon out of back pocket*

Nom nom nom.

26. vallynmar says:

Great big spoons of
    cutsie, tiny, hammie paws
    Flippy, floppy hammie ears
    and I forgot my spoon.

27. girlnextdoortn says:

Yikes! I can’t handle how cute these pictures are!

28. Isn’t there a rule about if your food serves as furniture? In this case it’s a mattress!

29. “Nomming dollops” – I love it!

30. O-M-G!! Bowls and bowls of hammie gumdrops!!

31. i still can’t decide which ones i want most, and my muzzlepowches aren’t big enough to fit them all in…

32. Starling, they don’t needs no sugar! They already sweet as can be!

Me so very hungry…

33. OMG THEY’RE SO CUTE! AAAA! THEY’RE SO CUTE! OMG OMG OMG! AAAA!!!!

34. tortellinka says:

they will be faaaaaat!!!

35. I can’t decide if I’m icked by all the lil bodies all over the food, but I do love that the bowl rims are coordinated with the colors of the hams. Also the top brown ham looks so blissfully passed out on top of his/her food.

36. eikoleigh says:

Squeal!!! (or should that be squeak?)

37. snorglepup says:

Pass the chopsticks and wasabi.

38. Can I get that to go?

39. They’re so cute that they killed themselves with the cute.

40. I totally just squealed out loud. How frikin adorable!!

41. Muuuuoooo, i love it ^_^