I Promise I’ll Never Drink Again!

"Ugghhhh, why did I let you buy me all of those Jäger shots, Freddy?  Hey, where are you, anyway?"

"I’m behind you in the sink, man!  And lemmie tell’ya, this sucker’s HUGE!"

Well, get over here and hold back my whiskers, willya?

Make the room stop spinning, Amy R.!

Comments

1. “Hold back my whiskers”–heh heh.

2. is that a short commode or a tall cat?

3. fuguemonkey says:

The black & white kitty is named Ralph (zing!)

4. Aww, I miss college!

5. Mary (the first) says:

Bwwaaaahaaahaaaa!! So funny. And so true.

6. Oh man, we are SO gonna flunk that chem test on Monday!

7. TGIF this is what i’ll be doing tonight!

caitlin

check out CostumeStudio.com this halloween! buy a costume! save a life!

8. Ralph has little white mittens and booties.

9. AuntieMame says:

This reminds me of a joke about a guy who was visiting Texas for the first time and hearing all the stories about how everything is bigger in Texas. So he gets drunk and falls in the swimming pool, and as he’s thrashing around in the water, he’s screaming “Don’t flush! Don’t flush!!”

10. Yes, I definitely saw these kitties at the campus bar for pub night last night!

11. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Very cute. I wonder with Kaye there, if that’s an unusually tall cat. I also wonder what happened to Boomer (he’s not telling). I got word from my BF that he has a broken bone in his foot or hind leg somewhere. His human (whom my BF rents from) said he’s got to have surgery on Tuesday. Maybe the little fuzzball was out drinking with his cat pals, too! Hope all turns out well for him! I guess we won’t be taking him to romp in the park on Sunday, either. 8-(

12. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Funny hovertext!!!

13. Honest, I don’t have a drinking problem.

I drink.
    I fall down.
    I do the technicolor yawn at the alter of the porcelain goddess.

No problem.

Oh, poor, poor kitteh. Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

14. haha gizmo.

15. Gail (the first one) says:

Silly peeps—-what kitteh wouldn’t rather ‘yack’ in the middle of the carpeting or newly-washed floor??!!

If this pic were of my newest, Helen, it would be of her watching the “death-by-flushing” of the evil toilet paper!

16. Jennie Mello says:

Purrfect for a friday night.
    This is all you partiers at about 1 am….I will be snug in bed with my hubby and my kitty.

17. Jennie Mello says:

Not that I haven’t done that before. I just hate feeling that way, so I stopped.

18. Janeyferr says:

it always amused me that you americans reference university for such situations when i think of being 16 again

19. My cat’s tall enough to do that. He looks like a dog when he drinks while standing. Cute!

Oh, and it’s Jäger or Jaeger, not both.

[You’re right, will fix… – Ed.]

20. Totally ignorant about alcohol. Very fine cats, though!

21. “As his drunken roommate Friedrich made sickies in the tub behind him, young Kittler wondered if maybe he shouldn’t leave art school and go into politics.”

22. Hey, who’s the other Amy R.???

23. Seriously Gail.

I WISH my baby would throw up in some nice, easy to clean porcelain tub or even the toilet.

That’s a new fantasy, that my cat yaks in the toilet and not on my just dry-cleaned comforter.

24. Good golly, we have two Amy R.s Amy R2?

Can’t drink, can’t have cats-but I relate!

25. srsly Berthaservant you are so right!

26. Browngrl — actually I was thinking of invoking Godwin’s LOL.

27. “Made sickies”. I’m tewtally saying that next time I barf up my booze.

28. @ Berthaservant. Snicker. Too Funny.

29. This is why the lid always stays down in my house.

(Well, except when someone’s using it.)

30. Is that my cat? It sure looks like it… :)

31. Just dont take it out on household appliances!

32. Berthaservant–Somehow you
    make it sound good. LOL!

33. Does that make one of them Not That Amy R The Other Amy R? Just wondering. *giggles*

34. rockwell_lancer says:

They should send that kitty’s pic to http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com