We will, we will ‘TOCK YOU

Buddy you’re a boy make a big noise
Playin’ in the leaves gonna be a big buck some day
You got plants in yo’ face
Tailio Igleise
Showin’ your ‘tocks all over the place

We will we will ‘TOCK YOU!
We will we will ‘TOCK YOU!

3369451

Sing it, Angela W.!!!

Comments

1. Um…Bleen???

TOO CUTE DEER TOCKS!

2. Awww… tiny fawn ‘tocks!

3. muttluver says:

Amazing. Simply amazing picture. And hilarious commentary, as per usual.

4. Love it!!!

5. I am so tocked! (it’s like being p0wned but with added w00t).

6. I love the Queen reference, Meg!

Does it make me weird that I like the furriness of these particular ‘tocks???

7. ThreeCatNight says:

“Hey,don’t be talking about my ‘tocks or I’ll get Bambi after you!”

8. wow this picture is so perfect. the bambi looks almost coquettish behind that leaflet.

9. FilthyGrandeur says:

i was totally singing your caption while observing the cute coy over-the shoulder look at my tocks action.

10. momof2kitties says:

Butt Flaaaaaaapps!!!!!11!!!!!1!

11. Way to rhyme! “Tailio Igleise” is my new everything.

12. Meg… you’re too awesome at the captions. :D
    And this little guy is TOOOO cute :D

13. fish eye no miko says:

That’s an AMAZING picture. Very nice, Angela W.!

14. Okay, these are. by far, my favorite lyrics! Way to work Talio Igleise into a song!

15. The lyrics, they will be stuck in my head.

Cute ‘tocks there coy leafy deerlet.

16. You’ve sooo outdone yourself here, Meg. This is one of the funniest captions (and songs) ever! I have tears coming out of my eyes as I LMAO.

Thanks for the super mood shifter…and the tocks!

17. Confession: I don’t like deer. I think they’re vermin. A nuisance. Big, pretty rats. Perhaps this goes back to the night I tried to humanely shoo deer off my lawn in the middle of the night only to have the whole herd charge me. Screw you, deer.

But this little bambi-no? Oh boy, is he precious with that coy look. Om nom nom.*

*I do not want to literally eat this deer.

18. Wee baby deer tocks and Queen?! *faints*

19. another Michelle says:

Hysterical and brilliant lyrics!

20. Bambi buttocks.

21. @Erin: I kinda know where you’re coming from…I LOVE cats, but there was one point I was so terrified of them because one attacked me (I had 14 holes in my leg – 5 from each from paw and 4 from his teeth)… but I came back to loving them when I got my baby Tucker, then my second baby Cooper. So it’s ok to not like them but think one is cute in a pic, and it’s also ok to still love them even though one (or several, as in your herd) attack you… *sigh* I babble…sorry. ;P

22. MEG, MEG, I LOVE YOU, THAT WAS AWESOME! I love that song and I was totally singing it to your words! Gaaaahhhh! Okay, I’m all right now. And isn’t that the most pweshuss baby you’ve ever seen?!?!

23. cataddict says:

Who can resist those beyooteeeful ‘tocks with such a come hither look???

Little hussy. ;)

24. Martha in Washington says:

I want to know who these photographers are and how do they get these amazing photos. Just once in my life I want to be in the right place at the right time with the right camera to get a gorgeous photo like this. Truly, truly awesome!!

25. d’oh!

26. Never again will I be able to sing We Will Rock You without using the phrase “Tailio Igleise”
    Brilliant. Just Brilliant!!

27. warrior rabbit says:

LOL @ Peg of Tilling

(and at Tailio Igleise)

28. Has no one else but me noticed the long, purty eyelashes? This little deersie could be in a Revlon commercial.

29. Meg, You’re a frickin genius. A SUPER GENIUS….

30. Tailio Igleise.

Best rhyme ever.

31. haha, i totally sang along.. twice..

32. Awwwwwww! How adorable! :)

33. vandevere says:

All that, and Princess Di Eyes too. What is the world coming to?

34. Wow, amazing picture! Well done Angela.

35. honeypants says:

I am *dying* over “tailio igleise”

THANK YOU for making my extra long workday a little bit brighter :)

36. Great pic. No comment on the commentary. No fan of rock here.

37. Oh my goodness this is too cute for words!!

38. As I was first experiencing Meg’s captioning brilliance (are you blushing yet Meg?)…then as I read through the first few comment segments, I was wondering whether anybody else got the Lady Di reference … glad to see, that someone else did!!

Yet again — COverload does NOT disappoint my daily “awwwwwwww” fix quota need.

As a “recovering ex-Catholic” (not my own punchline, but pretty classic) … I will close, with
    “thanks be with you”!!!

39. “Tailio Iglese” …ohh man… [LOL/groan]

Meg, don’t make me write a Star Trek version.

40. Gold medal first-prize-winning caption!!! Tailio Iglese – brilliant! Maybe we need to start a collection of CO songs/poetry? (Do we already have one?)

That’s also one amazingly beautiful photo of an amazingly beautiful little deerlet. I could cuddle up with that, except for the ticks…

41. Gail (the first one) says:

You know, *all* animal bebehs are pretty damn cute….but babeh deersies? Fetch me my smelling salts….sweet little thing is giving me the vapors!!!!

42. TurboFloof says:

What a brilliant pic – brilliant lyrics – and Erin, brilliant hilarious story of your deer trauma.

43. crazyweinerdoglady says:

when I was a child I was trampled by a Saint Bernard.. lets just say I finally got over it LOL.

I wish I could think up lyrics that funny!

44. um, even though they’re so close to the exit hatch, i tewtally wanna snorgle the little wispy feathery bits on the backs of his legs, and feel the hairs tickle my nose.

45. Now I’ll never hear Queen again without thinking “we will ‘tock you.” I sang your lyrics as I read them. And little talio iglesias is beyond cute – oh, yeah – he’s cute overload!

46. oh my goodness.
    tailio…
    bestest song ever Meg, I dub thee hero of the month.

47. Oh, man – that was hilarious – I am wiping tears out of my eyes….”Tailio Igleise” – too much!

48. ParkBench says:

“You got plants in yo’ face
    Tailio Igleise”

Best rhyme EVAR? Yes!

49. This is brilliant!

50. My head just asploded.

51. da ears! da eeears! plus, da eyelashes! so sweet, the little dearling.

52. Daphne Moss says:

Meg, one of best all around combos of tocks wonderfulness, caption and humor…the sound in my head to this awesome song…Tailio Inglesias…
    priceless.

I’m gobsmacked.

53. Raemie L. says:

Whoa, I lof ‘Tocktober’s (unofficial? official??) theme song. Bebeh deer make me smile.

54. Butts and Scuts.

55. Very funny :)

56. I got nothing to write about this Bambi-Tocktober, everyone already writ about everything that popped into my head, from Princess Di-eyes, to Bambi, to Tailio Igleisias, you name it, and my toast fell to the floor, butter-side-down! (and oh, by the way, yes, the cutivity is way over overloaded in this pic.)

57. Okay, I woke up singing this.

58. marsheeeee says:

I’m still thinking we need a “Princess Di eyes” category here. Beautiful baby. “We will we will ‘tock you. (Stomp stomp clap stomp stomp clap)” **Snort!!**

59. Tock on, little dude! Tock ‘n’ Roll! Woo Hoo!

60. among my favorite posts. i love the caption, especially “tailio iglese!” LMAO!!! i want to sing out loud but i’m at work, unfortunately.

61. *Tailio Igleise* made me LOL in class! Ah well, law school is too serious anyhow :D

62. i’d like to enter another vote for best rhyme evar.

63. babyj,
    LOL, why are you looking at CO during law class?

Bravo, Meg! You ‘Tock!

64. Seeing these deer’s “tocks” reminded me of a Corgi, who must have some golden retriever in him, the hairiest, fluffiest butt I’ve ever seen on a dog. It was all I could to stop googling and focus on my dog in training as both that dog’s owner and I were putting our dogs thru basic training.

65. Totally agreed, best rhyming in memory. I was all singing along, had to read it again.

66. takes me back to my deer days…

67. Definitely agree about the brilliance of this caption. However, I must also put in a vote for the “don’t chomp on yourself collar.” My family will be calling it that FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES!!

68. When Tocktober is just a sweet memory, will we get Nosevember? Can’t wait. BING!

69. AWESOMENESS!!! Fantastical lyrics. You have forever changed Queen for me, and here I didn’t think they could get better!!?

70. Oh my god, that is the cutest picture I have ever seen.

71. The encore:

AAAAARE you gonna take me home tonight?
    AHHHHH down beside that red fire light?
    AAAAARE you gonna let it all hang out?

Fat bottom deer, you make the Tockin’ world go ’round!!

72. Tock me home tonight,
    I don’t wanna let you go till you see the light…

73. This picture is priceless!! Amazing!