But… I…

How much do you LOVE IT when a little ani-pal puts a paw up tenatively and is all: "But… I" Like he’s gonna ask something.

I know—insta head-tilt/Ahn! action.

N777648859_497912_1126

This one goes out to Cristal and Jon. I hope your eyes open soon, Sender Inners George and Becky…

Comments

1. Awww…

2. gahhhhh!! *dies*

3. Gray cotton ball with squishy legs?

4. snorglepup says:

Yes, little wee bun.
    I approve!

5. I would like to direct your attention, cuteologists, to the deadly taillio.

6. ANGH!! *poit*

Okay, the ovaries are sploded. hope you’re happy, cuteoverload.

7. ThreeCatNight says:

This is just too presh!

8. Now THAT is a bunbebeh! Fuzzy eyecapsules not even open! *grabs bunbebeh very, very gently, and runs and hides*

9. I soooo want a close up of that itty bitty tail!

10. Little baby bun-bun, so soft and sweet
    Little baby bun-bun with cute tiny feet
    Little baby bun-bun, we love you so moishe
    Little baby bun-bun, we just wanna squoishe!

11. i think i might have an ear fetish. and those teeny tiiiny little fluffy ears just … they are just too much! SO CUTE! I WANT ONE!! a little office bunny… everyone should have that, don’t you think?

12. skyweaver says:

“What happened to her?” said one EMT to the other, peering over the dead body of the woman.

“Dunno” says the other, then glancing up at her computer monitor at the picture of the bunny he gasps, grabs his throat and keels over backwards.

A deadly chain reaction. This photo must be stopped.

13. Someone clearly photoshopped in a giant 3 foot long hand in this picture. And notice the bunny does NOT appear to be disapproving of it – fake fake fake. We all know bunnies hate everything and everyone.

14. Agreed. A non-disapproving bun – no such thing. I’d sooner believe a pic of Bigfoot.

15. Nicolletta says:

Baby…bunny…too…cute….

*keels over*

16. *pushes glasses up on nose*

Cutologists are now considering whether disaproval in buns is a product of nurture and not nature. A million dollar grant must be obtained immediately to study this revolutionary theory.

17. NON-disapproving? Are you kidding me??? Even with his eyes closed, this sweet little bun has extreme disapproval written all over his cuddly widdle face!

That’s ok, little one — I’ll take care of you. *snatches bun, stuffs him in oversized pocket, and strolls nonchalantly out of the room, whistling.*

18. Houdi'sMom says:

I’m in love!

19. 260Oakley says:

Do I detect just a soupçon of “Ehn” in this picture? As in: “I’d poke that giant hand thingy if only my paw were more than a half an inch long. Ehn”

20. (the original) Mel says:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to direct your attention to the shoulder chubules. *Adjusts glasses and gently strokes shoulder chubules with finger.*

21. …. …..

There are no words to properly describe the complete happy happy joy joy feeling that overwhelmed me upon seeing this OMG!!! cute little bunbun.

[notices someone's been loudly purring for two minutes now... wait, that someone is me!]

22. Jennie Mello says:

Didya didya see that tiny little tailio???????? Ohmygoodness!

23. Bunnybombs should only be used by professionals. This is clearly violation of the Non-Proliferation Treaty, using Recently-Proliferated bunnies. Where is our Star Wars Shield? Yeah, sure, I’ve heard it all before. May I please have this bun-bun? Oh, Please?

24. forget puppy huffing, I would snorf this bun right up. ^_^

25. Gah!

26. Aw, itty bitty bunneh binkles
    Is good at makin’ chocolate sprinkles.
    Den wen dey gets big enoughs
    Is how we gets Cocoa Puffs.

27. OMG, a first, no “bleen” anywhere!!!
    Cute bunny, and not all bunny’s disaprove of everything.

28. *bunny searching with paw*

Where are you…I know you’re here somewhere…I’ll disapprove as soon as I find you.

29. World peace.

30. Nubbly ears! Nubbly ears!

31. The bunny is so small the camera couldn’t focus on it!

32. momof2kitties says:

Ulk…I got nuthin’. Ulk.

LOL (out loud) at pyrit. snerk.

33. Seven Paws says:

“CHUBULES!” i loooooooooooove it.

34. N’aww, too young to disapprove yet. So fuzzular… makes me seepies…

35. That’s actually the cutest thing on this entire site.

36. bunnybombs. heh. Appropriate descriptions as this is a very deadly bun.

37. it looks like this bebbeh has the makings of bun-pantaloons.

see: bunny haunches.

38. My beautiful Madeleine-cat reaches up to touch my arm when she wants to sit on my lap. She’s bigger than bebehbuns, here, but it’s still adorable.

39. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Is it just me, or does that look like a very romantic bun-bun..? “Just let me kees your hand, oh giant one.” Or maybe it’s just ’cause I’m in lurve with that bun!

40. Do I smell a rule of cuteness?

41. fish eye no miko says:

So… cute… so.. tiny…
    [dies from the Qte, and is ded]

42. Awww..that baby bun needs to be gently rubbed all over my cheek! and my eyelids…and my lips…love him!

43. “Do I smell a rule of cuteness?”

If they’re so such a bebbeh they haven’t opened their eyes yet, they’re cute? Is that a rule?

44. can i eat it? nibble on it? aww reminds me of when my baby rabbit was that small….5 yrs ago!

45. *Falls off chair laughing at pyrit*

46. Can’t post. Annihilated.

You’ll be receiving a visit from the local gendarmes charging you with first degree MURDUR. From the Qteness.

47. Daphne Moss says:

…ummm…where is behbe bun’s mamma? Looks too small not to have mama bunny disapprove of her little one being handled and all…

48. fish eye no miko says:

“I love you, giant hand!”

49. So leetle and so disapproving already! Diddums.

50. Raemie L. says:

The leeetle teeny Q-tip cotton tail and ear nub… *ded*

51. pyrit–really great!
    this little bun-bun makes my day.

52. So yummy cute!!! I want one!

53. NNUUUUFFFFF!!
    (looks disapporvingly at bun-free zone surrounding own hand)

54. see, could type better if I had a bun nearby!

55. OMG KISS ZE BUNNEES!!!!

*snorglesmooch*

56. Golden Phoenix says:

Bebeh!
    Fuzzeh!
    Chubular!

*head explodes* Bwhu!

57. Golden Phoenix says:

Wait…only one nuffer so far?

*has heart attack* Omg! It’s the end of the world!

58. Cristal Guderjahn says:

My name is Cristal, and I approve this message.

59. Gail (the first one) says:

(Adjusts glasses, consults notes…)
    Disapproval in the infant bunneh is rarely apparent and seems to emerge incrementally until it reaches full flower during bunneh adolescence.

60. awwww I wan’ him…