Puppy Barnacle

Yar! A Wee Pupnacle!

She shows up when ya leaast expect her, sticking to the sides of yer hull.

Lolaellie_2

Thar she blows Lauren F.!

Thanks ta Sailors Ellie the Black Lab and Lola is a Dobie-Doodle-Barnacle (Doberman Poodle Barnacle mix!).

Comments

1. Puppies… barnacles…

…pupsicles?

2. Does this follow a Rule Of Cuteness? Methinks it does!

3. momof2kitties says:

Hovertext weirdness…”ALL AHOY”? Shouldn’t it be ALL ABOARD?

Whateves, its still teh qte. Where can I get me one of these barnacles?

Here, Theo, have a pa-sickie instead.

4. catvicc4r says:

Oh ya gotta scrape those barnacles off quickly or they are IMPOSSIBLE to get off later!

5. Can someone make a note to get up more pics when the puppers is full grown and STILL sleeping on top of his labby buddy? :)

6. Another triumph for the Royal Society for Putting Things on Top of Other Things!

7. its been a rough day and I needed some animal chum snorgleage today.

And once again, C.O. delivers in the clutch.

mille grazie.

[Era niente... - Ed.]

8. Awwwww, snuggle buddies!

9. cute overfloweth.

10. Gaaaaah, SO cute!!!

And the barnacle title….it rawks.

11. Rule #7! Rule #7

12. eikoleigh says:

Puppy Barnacle…WELL PUT…!

13. Now, if there was just one more itty bitty puppeh we’d have a tri-level. ;)

14. We need….A HAMMSTER!!!!

15. Joe Beese says:

I’m dying. I’m literally dying from how cute this is. Dying, I tell you!

I hope you’re happy.

16. (The Original) Mel says:

That puppeh has obviously found the perfect axis of snorgling.

That is one barnacle I wouldn’t want to careen.

17. SOOOOO kewt! I love waking up in the morning with my pup barnacled to me. It makes everything just a little bit easier to face

18. Oh, I could use a puppeh barnacle right about now! How do I place an order for one, please?

19. AWWW!

Can I hug them?

20. Sahrawi Wife says:

AWWWWWWWW!!! that literally made me Awww out Loud!!!
    My Chihuahua used to do that to my Moms Shitzu , just cuddle into her long hair and sleep all warm!

21. Barnuppy??

22. Puppy circle in a puppy circle!

23. That reminds me of my two kitties! They use to sleep like that often!

24. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Yay NTMTOM… love Monty! Love Puppehs! Love this site!!!1!!

25. T, I love the second picture that you linked. EVERYONE is sacked out in that one. Were you pumping nitrous oxide into the air, or something?

26. This is one of my favorite pictures ever. :)

27. Puppy barnacle…a pup-nacle if you will.
    The woman with the kittens on her legs had kit-nacles.

28. “Awww” to infinity!

29. This has got to be more than one rule of cuteness.

30. I love the idea of a Dobie-Poodle mix. I too would like this puppers all grown up.

31. Sorry

Would like to SEE this puppers…

It was very long day at the coffee shop.

32. MaggieBee says:

I second the pup-nacle terminology!

Oh no, but what happens when MORE pup-nacles latch on?!??

33. Juniper Jupiter says:

All I can say is…

Awwwwww POAUPPY!!!

It’s kinda hard to type-spell-pronounce the kyootness of my kyootspeak sometimes.

It ends up sounding mock-Polynesian I thinks.

34. Nope, Kim – it was just a lazy Saturday here. What you don’t see is the other pups sacked out on the couch!

35. fish eye no miko says:

It’s, like, ultra-cute day on CO, isn’t? I mean, this place usually brings the Qte, but today… Wow… I’m not sure it can get any cuter–but I’d be happy to be proven wrong!

Thanks, all of you, for helping make peoples’ days happier and cuter!

36. this would be how my mixed breed baby insists on sleeping, only with me standing in for the labrador. I keep telling her it’s not a puppy pile if there are no other puppehs, but she just harruphs and lays on my head.

37. I also awwed outloud at this one! That lab looks so small, its amazing how animals can curl up into such tiny balls of fur!I want to stick my face inbetween the pup’s nose and the lab’s neck and snorgle forever!

I must catch my two dogs laying together.. my lab puppy -was- smaller than my beagle, and she likes to stretch out on top of him when he sleeps on the couch.. haven’t seen her do it since she got bigger, but i’m sure she will! (she’s 4 months now) I linked to a picture of them

38. A Doby/Poodle?!?!? Man, those poodles sure do get around, don’t they? Floozies.

39. Puppys are the best. No matter how bad a day you are having they are always there to great you at the door.

40. I call matchingks. Both dogs are in the same position.

41. Meaghan’s right, it’s matchingks.
    Happiness for the upperpupper is definitely a warm pupper to nap on, making it a napperpupper, or is it a lowerpupper?

42. ThreeCatNight says:

Puppeh magnetism!
    Works every time, and so nice on these cool autumn nights!

43. Momof2kitties…Don’t you mean pup-sickie! I’ll take 2 please.

44. That pupnacle better behave or we’ll have to keelhaul it.

45. Tewtally matchingks. And a particularly snuggly barnacle he is.

46. momof2kitties says:

@ Noelle: Oh. My bad. Sowwy.

Here ya go. We have marmie or chocolab flavor.

47. *tries to imagine Doberman mating with poodle, head asplodes*

48. Trabb's Boy says:

Oh, PLEASE keel-haul me!

49. Sorry. We run a no-keel shelter. Point of pride.

50. Oh Theo, did you have to? Duh, of course you did, and I started it. *bangs head into wall*

51. Total LOL at Shannon!!! Floozies!!!!

This is so cute! I was cuddling with my dog last night because I was COLD! In a bold move, we turned on the HEAT! It’s going to be a cold winter, methinks.

52. We had it all (we had it all)
    Just like Bogey and Bacall (we had it all)
    Starring in our own late-late show
    Sailing away to Keel Argo…

53. Shannon, Kris — you’re talking about a mixed breed:

…et voila! Floozies.

54. Awwwwwwwww. Speaking of winter-I just took a snapshot of a Woolleybear caterpillar-a nice, long one, the head was black but the tail was the red color-no black on it’s ‘tocks at all. Any prognosticators out there who can interpret Woollybear colors? ‘Long Winter’ I was told, by my Norwegian father many years ago – watch, they probably don’t even have Woolleybear Caterpillars in Norway and he made the whole ‘ting’ up!
    According to Dad, the more red in the middle the more Winter weather….

55. Oh Theo! NOOOO! You’ll give someone a very very very bad idea!!!! :D

In related news, my friend’s coworker, despite our many lectures, is getting a Morkie.

Heavy sigh.

56. The cats get confused because for half the year I’m shoving them away because of the heat, and the other half I’m piling them on because of the cold. They just get used to one, and it’s time for the other.

I guess it’s Confuse-A-Cat: The Home Game.

57. proshness…omagarsh.