This relationship just isn’t working.

[Cat voice] Listen. It’s not me you it’s me.

We’ve given it a GOOD SHOT.

Are you even listening, Rex?

Ray-ray-ray-ray-ray-mi the Minx YOU knooooow what I like LOL.

Comments

1. Awww, I think it works just fine!

2. (the original) Mel says:

There must be 50 ways to leave your stuffed polar bear lover.

3. I’m sure the puppeh got tired of waking up with infinite furballs in his mouf.

4. Bwahahaha – the cat’s expression is priceless!

5. 260Oakley says:

“One more ‘You’re not fat, you’re fluffy’ crack and you’re toast, my little canine compadre.”

6. Looks like my kitty!

Except that puppy would have been shredded to bite-sized alpo pieces. He’s not a fan of dogs…

7. ThreeCatNight says:

Well, it had to happen sometime. Thank God, at least they’re not smoking cigarettes in the afterglow.

8. Such an adorable puppeh!!!!

9. Biscuitz4Bearz says:

Naughty!

10. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Kitteh looks vaguely annoyed. Puppeh snoreth?

11. That kitty is so like “Do You Mind we were busy” Luvs it luvs it luvs it

12. That crossed out “me” before the “you”… I guess the two together would be pronounced “mew.” :)

13. what does a “cat voice” sound like???

14. CoffeeCup says:

that’s awesome. I especially love the stuffed polar bear.

15. is the poor cat fat or just fluffy?

16. Awww. I can haz cuddle? Kitteh doesn’t look very happy. What did puppeh do??

17. scooterpants says:

ha! totally disapproving kitteh.

18. victoreia says:

@(the original) Mel: LOL! I love that song!

And “Cat Voice” sounds just like exasperated mothers, particularly when you’re late with dinner……

19. the cat got busted being nice

20. CoffeeCup says:

I think the cat’s just fluffy, badgirl33. It just looks a little bigger compared to the small dog, and because the camera is so focused in.

21. Mary (the first) says:

Kitteh says “Well, if you’d rather have a PHONY girlfriend instead of a REAL girlfriend.. even if I am “fluffy”.. at least I’m not one of those fake-everything types.. ha. Fine. I hope you enjoy yourself with that floozy.”

22. previouslydoodle says:

it’s definitely Tocktober!

23. Oh my God that’s cute!

24. Meg! Meg! I’m sorry to burst in on this delightful thread, but C.O. just get a shout-out here?

25. Upon further inspection, I think the puppeh may have let one rip.

26. Oh, these two looks so busted!

27. Nah, you all have it wrong. That cat had a ‘ruff’ night and that expression is just as it thinks to itself, “Oh my god, did I sleep with BOTH of them last night??!!?”

28. OMG, the pup looks just like my Sassy, who is half beagle and half miniature boxer. And the beautiful kitty definitely looks like it’s just fluffy to me, not fat.

29. The Other One Michelle says:

Kind of looks like a puggle. If it is, the part-beagle in him just farted and that’s cause of kitty’s frowny-face. Speaking from experience here.

30. Hey, it would help if he didn’t bring his “girlfriends” home.

You can only use the ‘body pillow’ so many times.

31. “This is NOT what I had in mind when I suggested a ‘menage a trois’…”

32. Holy cats, the floofularity!

33. CoffeeCup says:

Pup’s definitely not a pug…wrong snout shape…I think it might be a mini boxer…it looks to be a mix of some kind, unless I’m not as updated on dog breeds as I think I am.

34. A threesome always SEEMS like a good idea…

35. Foofs: EWWWWWWW! Who left THAT in my bed? Out out OUT! NOW!

36. I’m begging you two to please work it out. This coupling must not be broken.

37. Wow, gain a little wait and the guy totally ignores and falls asleep on you. *shakes head*

38. Totalee Puppy says:

Kitteh and polar bear could benefit from “Fluff
    Watchers.” The meetings help you make low-fluff choices and plan ahead for those high-fluff parties and all-you-can fluff buffets.

39. Awhh, they’re so cute !

40. Sahrawi Wife says:

HAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!! it looks like the kitty is saying “If you tell ANYONE I let that cry baby puppy sleep here last night so he would shut up I will leave you a nasty hairball to clean up !”

41. Raemie L. says:

Kitteh’s pointed stare!

*Sort of* reminds me of the expression of the courtesan in this painting:
    (NSFW caution b/c of nudity)
    (larger pic) http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6a/Manet%2C_Edouard_-_Olympia%2C_1863.jpg/300px-Manet%2C_Edouard_-_Olympia%2C_1863.jpg

42. Sooooo cute I love cats i think they are adorable!

43. http://ffffound.com/image/d62bdf75460c9a17491a09c8421dff48cb59e589?c=774923

I just found this picture and it made me cry a lot. Does anyone know anything about this kitteh?