Cuddling Camping Combo

I CANNOT GO HIKING, FISHING OR OTHERWISE UNTIL—

—we cuddle.

Preggers

CUDDLING ENHANCE!:

Coxcu

Nice bliss, Shonti Lynn.

Comments

1. Out like a light, that doggie is. Bless.

2. Bliss indeed- a noble goal for us all!

I just washed Killer Corgi and she no longer “socially offends”. I think she rolled in skunk poop. But now- well she is snorgleable again!

3. Stressfactor says:

Oh, a girl and her dog. Snugglebliss — which is actually better than just plain bliss because it has… you know… snuggles.

4. Is that a doxie puppy?!?!?!?

so cute.

5. Cute! My little dog loves sleeping in my sweaters like that. She crawls right in herself. She even tries it when I only have a t-shirt on.

6. Mary (the first) says:

Is that a pup with a costume on? the “snuggle girl” costume?? if so .. he wears it well…

7. scooterpants says:

princess di eyes on the cute lil human, and a BIG happy smile on the puppers, very adorable!

8. I SPOT A DOXIE!!!!!!!

*cuddle cuddle nomnomnom*

9. ahhhhn [head tilt]

my cat does that. serious.

10. Let the anti-human ’nuffing BEGIN!!!

PD. The puppy is adorable, and so is the girl…

11. fish eye no miko says:

Aw, it’s the cutest tumor ever!
    Sorry.

12. Happy puppy, happy human! Can feel the bliss in that puppy’s smile – so much it made me smile too!

13. Oh, I’m dying of the sweetness – that little doggie face is so tiny, so happy – what a dumplin’.

14. Cute! I carry my 5 month old kitten around in my sweatshirt all the time.

15. Lil’ doggie is all “Mmmmm. Seester, I LURRRVE you!”

16. If anyone nuffs this then they’re just sad.

Hang on tight, little girl.

17. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Awww! I’d pause for a snuggle with that agreeable pup any time. Cute kid, too.

18. Boomer's Babysitter says:

I just realized that the fringe on the side of the pup’s head is the girl’s hair, not the dog’s ear… I was wondering how people thought it was a doxie with ears like that. Sheesh. Nice matching color, though!

19. eikoleigh says:

sweet…. that is the look of pure sleepy bliss. :-)

20. yup tahts me and my cute little doxie! i luv her to death!

21. Doxie wuver!!! says:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! ITS A DOXIE! I WUV DOXIE’S!!!!!!! :D <3

22. It’s like the CO version of that scene in Alien.

23. aww thats adorable

24. DANGER!DANGER!DANGER!
    C.O.! C.O! C.O.!

Love the pupppy’s expwession on its wittle face.

25. Gail (the first one) says:

Awww!!!! This reminds of the post awhile back of the girl at the county fair, cuddling with her moo-cow. SO cute!!

26. How adorable

27. Totalee Puppy says:

Unbelievably cute! I like the dog’s tail at the end of the sweatshirt…

28. I think this is a dachshund thing. Ours LOVED to do that. She’d wait until I put on a hoodie or pull over and then try to ‘sneak’ under it. They are so cute, they get away with nearly-murder.

29. Awwww just like my little doxie. They love cuddles – especially under blankets/jumpers etc. Little burrowers!

30. binky-mama says:

Can I just say how heartwarming it is to see that somebody out there is teaching their kids to love and respect animals as they should? You learn how to love from your parents and it looks like this girl has some good teachers.

*getting off my soapbox*

omigod that puppeh is smilingks!!!

31. I really needed this pic after this endless week. It reminds me of camping, our pets and the sheer bliss of being a young “mommy” to them. I forget those times of sheer love and simplicity – the kind that only my animals could provide. :)

32. i think we need a COXCU of that little tailio!

33. Def need a COXCU of the tail…prime opportunity! And dachshunds have the BEST tails! I have 2, and their tails are kinda fun to yank when they aren’t expecting it! Otherwise….they are the worlds best doggie snugglers! Doxies find the best nook to snuggle in no matter what! :-)

34. Bliss!

35. Totalee Puppy says:

Katrina…Thanks for the update on Killer Corgi…I was hoping for more news…I’m glad he’s enjoying all-day-freshness.

36. Totalee Puppy says:

Killer Corgi…you are a
    “she”…please excuse…

37. Ok, she’s a little girl, but still…dogs ‘n racks?

38. awwwwww. LERVE!!!!

see the tailio?

sweet photo. bliss.

39. That picture is so adorable

40. What a happy dog smile!

41. This looks like puppy-huffing to me! Should we be encouraging this dangerous addictive behavior in our youth?

42. Hahaha :D says:

Awwww!
    It’s adorable!

43. That pup is so relaxed I can’t stand it.

44. HAHA! I love it! I wonder if he was lying there before she zipped up the hoodie or what?

45. Raemie L. says:

Ahn… comfortubuhls!

46. That is the sweetest photo! How cute are they??? The puppy is soooooooooo happy.

47. that dog is cute but that grrl ate 200 to many tasty cakes shes fat FAT

hahaha i know its the dog im not an idiot