I Am Soooooo Disappointed in You

"(sigh …)  What am I going to do with you?  I leave you alone for just ten minutes and all heck breaks loose!  Well, you’d better straighten this out, starting by fixing the broken window … AND putting out the fire … AND getting back every last bit of the missing plutonium … AND rounding up all the flesh-eating zombies … AND plugging up the hole in the space/time continuum …"

... and I suppose this whole stock market thing is your fault, too.

I feel guilty just looking at him, Kerry W.

Comments

1. Disappointment!

2. I *what* ?!?!

3. (the original) Mel says:

That is a face that says: “Please give me a bite of your chipmunk, lettuce and tomato sandwich…please.”

[Ahh, for a nice CLT, when the tomatoes are nice and ripe... they're so perky, I love that... - Ed.]

4. Sahrawi Wife says:

AWWWWWWW!!! SO SWEEET!!!
    SPLOSH !(melted into puddle on floor from toooo much cuteness)

I want to hug him/her till that sad look is gone !!! BIG HUGS for little puppy !!

5. This is the rare bleeny hound.

6. AAAAHHHH!!! BASSET!! *dies*

7. knightofmonarch says:

JUST LET ME RUB THEM ears- OOOOOO- THEY LOOK LIKE VELVET

8. Damn those flesh-eating zombies, they’ll get you in trouble every time. I, for one, think that puppeh was FRAMED!

9. crazyweinerdoglady says:

Barooo? Po’ baby basset hound… MUST HAVE THE EARS *smooshes velvety ears into mouf and noms*

10. The slimmest of all possible Baroos.

11. Okay!!! I admit it! I did it allllll! Now stop staring at me like that!

12. P.S. crazyweinerdoglady: spit them out right now! Have you never heard of sharing? Sheesh!

13. the bitch set me up! ;)

14. Those ears! That beautiful noggin! May I hug the little hound dog?

15. Dreamspinner Cheryl says:

Ohhhh, Teho! You’re delightfully “literal” today, aren’t you, dear?

!!SNORT!! Erabella, you HAD to see that one coming…..

D. Cheryl

16. fish eye no miko says:

Hey, I had NOTHING to with the zombies!

17. Do not fall for the soft brown eyes and the velvety ears. This is the face of a pillow unstuffing, shoe chewing, paper shredding, litter box raiding, mattress digging, chaos causing cuddle machine. I have one just like him at my house. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

18. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Omigosh, he’s/she’s adorable. All is forgiven, just let me hug you!!!

19. victoreia says:

@(the original) Mel: “But that’s not what he said!”

At least nobody blew up a solar system while creating the hole in the space-time continuum…..

20. Gail (the first one) says:

You’re not going to eat that ENTIRE cookie are you?! And me just sitting here, your loving puppy, and I’m SO HUNGRY and I like cookies SO MUCH and, and, my whole world revolves around you and I LOVE YOU. PLEASE???? (looks away, mutters under bref, “not like you need ANOTHER cookie….you could stand to lose a few pounds, you know”)

Guilted, totally guilted.

21. u all r veary mushy

22. Judy, they’re smelly, too, aren’t they? (love them anyway ;))

23. Honestly, I had nothing to do with the stock market thing, and the plutonium will be contained any minute now.

24. Bloo, if you’re truly that skilled with plutonium, there are some folks who will want to speak with you. Could be good money and/or a small dark cell.

25. AuntieMame says:

Those durn flesh-eating zombies…

26. aHA! So it was YOU!!

27. Ooo, those light green eyes, this dog is beautiful!

28. Raemie L. says:

Damn, the Baroo + Di Eyes…. *sigh* How would one go about cleaning all this? I suppose I need to start with the fire and the flesh-eating zombies. *picks up cricket bat*
    Maybe try maneuvering the zombies into the fire…

29. AuntieMame says:

It wasn’t me, I didn’t do anything!! And I didn’t drop that wrench into the Large Hadron Collider, either.

oops…

30. eikoleigh says:

barooooo….?

31. Xtineebee says:

As the proud (and sometimes despairing) owner of an adult basset, may I say that this pup has an *excellent* lead in to his OMG NO look. That pitiful face (which is a LIE) will gain him so many skrtiches at the dog parks in his future….

Coniving hounds!

32. *Snerk @Teho.*

33. mauderules says:

Just for the record, I am formally recognizing the Princess Bride allusion in the editorial response to (the original) Mel’s comment. Miracle Max himself at his most inspired, though, couldn’t come up with anything more thoroughly reproachful-looking than this little beauty.

34. Ahh…doggy’s burning sad eyes! I’m sorry too, I’m so sorry, I’m sorry for making you feel bad!! *wails*

35. MaudeRules — if you’re looking for *reproach* in Princess Bride, then you can’t get much better than the scene between Westley and Humperdinck in Buttercup’s bedroom. Yes I might be bluffing, you miserable vomitous mass…

(The trick is to hang onto the “M”s a tad longer than usual. Say it.)

36. Those are the most HUMAN looking eyes I’ve ever seen on a four legged critter!