GET OFFA MY PROPERTEH!

This is no regular Disapproving rabbit People.

This rabbit is downright crankeh.

Bunny_neighbor

Gøril A and Brutus the bun, um, have a, um, nice Saturday night. Good luck with that.

Comments

1. get outta mah yard! cute!!

2. Hahaha! That’s a rabbit?! I thought it was a dog!

3. Maybe the bunny is disapproving of the boring box-like house he is made to live in. I’d be disapproving and cranky if I had to live in something like that!!!

4. Aww I think it’s a cute lil bunneh cabin, and it looks like he has a neighbor too!

He looks pretty pleased really, for a disapproving bunneh!

5. Bijou Mondrian says:

I need to see more of this guy ASAP. Like maybe a whole movie, if not 4 minutes of youtube.

6. Totalee Puppy says:

Is that a bunny? Does need
    Box Rehab?

7. Wow, a bun with a beard. Looks like Grizzly Adams. Too cute!

8. Looks like a tiny smile to me, actually.

9. So that’s what a baby wookie looks like!

10. That looks like a guinea pig! But he’s all cute, bun or pig.

11. Absolutely adorable. Makes me miss my bunny back at home. I love that his head is the size of the door itself…

12. What do you call muttonchops on a bunneh?

13. That’s one fuzzy lump(kins)

14. You whippersnappers git outta my yard! Git, now, or I’ll gitcha! I’ll gitcha, by tarnation! (whiskers twitch)

15. Needs mini-shotgun to match his disapproving (homestead protectin’) stare.

16. Catman Dude =^-.-^= says:

He looked like a cross-eyed Miniature Schnauzer to me!

17. Wilford Brimley!

18. Aww.. little cutie looks so comfortable in his house.

19. Juniper Jupiter says:

Haaaaare-RUMPH!!!!

20. Juniper Jupiter says:

Haaaaaaaare-RUMPH!!!

21. Juniper Jupiter says:

^^^Ooops…just need the first one there, sowwy!!! :D

22. No Juniper, we all need more harrumphs! :)

23. No Juniper, we all need more harrrumphs! :)

24. “I didn’t get a harrumph out of that guy….” — the Honorable William J. LePetomaine.

25. “You there! Give the governor a ‘harrumph’!”
    – Atty General Hedley Lamarr

26. I love disapproving rabbits!
    (I work as a freelancer at home, checking legal texts. In the UK, if judges don’t agree with another decision, they are said to ‘disapprove’ it. Now whenever I come across this word it makes me think of stern people in wigs with bunny ‘I disapprove’ expressions!)

27. Totalee Puppy says:

Fo…sounds like Yosemite
    Sam…LOL.

28. Totalee Puppy says:

Ha-ha-ha…The Honorable
    William J. LePetomaine.

29. What an adorable bun-bun! He wants that little house for himself and is worried the owner will have another purpose for it.

30. Gail (the first one) says:

I think Mr. Bunneh has been waiting for weeks for the contractor to show up…..

31. Is that a schnauzer? I don’t think he likes his doghouse… and I don’t blame him!

32. Looks like Wilford Brimley! Do you got the diabeetus?

33. My flickr:

In case anyone want to see more of Brutus and his girlfriend, Punky.

34. lionhead bunnnnnies..

i love bunnies. all shapes and sizes.. <3

35. Aww, he looks like a different coloured twin to my lionhead, Marlon!
    Marlon doesn’t have a lovely little hut like that though, he’d probably just eat it if he did.

GA; both your buns are gorgeous, you’re a lucky lady!

36. One wonders who’s in the house next door.

37. Von Zeppelin says:

I think the side whiskers are more like Martin van Buren.

38. momof2kitties says:

Durn kids!!

39. I think he’s the grizzly old geezer in cowboy movies.

40. Dude, I used to rent the cabin next door to that guy. You see that little side window? That was my bathroom. Bunny dude would stick his head out his kitchen window and wipe his nose on my guest towels. And then he’d threaten to call the cops. Dude is craaaazy.

41. Totalee Puppy says:

Looks like part of a display of hand-crafted cabins…like an exhibit at school?

42. Totalee Puppy says:

I never knew there were so
    many different kinds of
    bunnies…Is this enrichment?

43. The bunneh-sized cabin and bunneh’s beard does make him look like a hermit in the woods. :D

44. I second (third? fourth?) the Wilford Brimley comments.

45. Brutus the Bearded Bunny!

Seriously, Brutus is the best rabbit name ever.

46. Rabbit? I thought for sure it was a walrus.