Elephant ‘Tocks? or…Really Large Body with Trunk?

Look, there's an elephant in the room, I think we need to talk about it.

No one is willing to point it out but me.

It's a really big elephant.

Tronk

Johanna S., you should really just face these things head on.

Comments

1. Makes my skin chafe just lookin’ at it. Someone get that ele’ some industrial strength lotion!

2. Those are some amazing wrinkles! You could lose things in there!

3. someone needs skin care

4. BeckyMonster says:

I’m sure it’s smelly, but I kind of want to rub the ‘tocks!

5. 99 out of 100 elephants agree that new palmolive skin lotion doesnt help a bit!

6. Ugliest thing I’ve ever seen here. Are you kidding me? Elephant butt is the epitome of nasty.

7. That is an amazingly wrinkly butt! What an incredibly rich shot, nice camera work.

8. My goodness, the aessthetic potential here is asstronomical. Such texture! Such contrasst! I want a print for my wall, or maybe to sit on my desk with me; it could really complete the room’s bung shui.

9. Jessie, if you look closely you can see Jimmy Hoffa waving from one of the wrinkles near the tail.

Bek, I guess beauty/cute really is in the eye of the beholder. I actually think this is a beautiful picture!

10. Brings to mind the Simpsons:

“And you smell like an elephant’s butt?!” ~ Mr. Burns

11. Martha in Washington says:

Botox! Stat!

12. warrior rabbit says:

Theo, groan.

To each his own, Bek. Personally, I think it’s a beautiful shot. It’s so abstract. I think it looks almost like fabric.

13. This is great camera work.

14. …and yet, it’s still elephant butt.

15. Did soemone hijack this site? The last 2 pictures make me feel like I’m on some knock-off of C.O. Sheesh…

16. TrumanRabbit says:

You really have to read labels very carefully. It only said “Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.” The “appearance!” Imagine the wrinklage without using the As Seen On TV tushe creme!

17. Not so cute.

18. divinebluesky says:

the external wrinkles mimic those of the cortex and represent expanded memory capacity

19. (the original) Mel says:

The last thing a circus performer sees…

20. …the trapeze bar, rapidly receding from focus?

21. …want to touch teh hiney…

hehehehehehe

22. I have no idea how to respond to that. BUMmer.

23. DivineBlueSky — I *really* laughed at that.
    No wonder elephants never forget.

24. Giggle…bung shui!

25. Looks like one of those microscope images of dust mites.

*shudder*

26. Von Zeppelin says:

And this is the Republican Party’s GOOD side!

27. @ Von Zep — YOU ROCK! That’s the funniest thing I’ve heard in a long time.

And I agree with those who appreciate the elephantocks. I think it’s an awesome photo.

28. LOL @ Von Zepplin

29. Not LOL at Von Zep…

30. guess what?

31. Elephant Butt!

32. Guess where?

33. RIGHT THERE!

34. I’ll bet the texture of the skin feels amazing!

35. wagthedogma says:

I’m just hoping he didn’t have chili for lunch…

36. Elephants eat chili?

37. Only if they’re chill.

38. berthaservant says:

I was gonna make a pun about the elephant’s butt, but I don’t wanna go there.

39. Seriously cool photo. I guess it’s avant-cute.

40. Well, his other end is prettier, but(t)…at least it’s not a dog picture. *Sighs with relief*

41. Just lookin’ for some tush? I think we found it.

[I been BAD! I been GOOD! Dallas TEXAS! HollyWOOOOOOOD! I ain't askin' for much... - Ed.]

42. Trabb's Boy says:

Wow, for the first time since I hit 40, my own butt’s not looking so bad!

43. Madge, anything to help dish-pan butt?

Woo-boy, that’s wrinkly.

44. This is your brain.

This is your brain with an elephant’s tail stuck on it.

45. @Bek: at least it’s a clean elephant butt. Could be worse…

46. He should rub some chapstick on his butt or something, because it looks dry and painful. Lol!

[Sweet heaven, that'd be a lotta Chapstick. Could you imagine?... - Ed.]

47. NottaNutherNuffer says:

Erm, did anyone besides me catch the episode of World’s Amazing Videos where a male chinese zookeeper was kneeling inside the elephant compound, a female zookeeper was spraying said elephant with a hose – when the elephant backed up and sat down on the male zookeeper’s head which sank up to his shoulders inside the elephant? Must’ve been quite a shock to both of them.

48. Mary (the first) says:

I love the photo! Although I do not want to stuff the subject into my mouf, like I occasionally do here.
    And how come I have to keep reentering my info all of a sudden? (sob)

49. *faints after seeing what her butt will look like in a few short years*

50. iiiick. I don’t think this is cute.. it’s kinda.. no, it’s ew.

51. Aoife — I had no idea you were an elephant. AND you can type!

52. Great follow-up to the baby eats puppy scandal… who they calling an elephant’s ass???? LOL

53. Q: What did the elephant say to the naked man?
    A: “How do you breathe through that tiny thing?”

54. To Theresa: Oh no you didn’t!!! har har har

Love the ele’tocks!

55. Sahrawi Wife says:

UMMMM EWWWWWW!!!! Where did the cute go !!! :0(

56. Cute is subjective. I think that everything posted here is cute to the poster/s. It’s their forum to post what they want after all. And while I don’t always agree with their definition of cute (fishies eating toses), I say 3 \0/ for elephant posteriors!

57. @Theo– if it were possible to look at the record, I think we would find that I’m probably responsible for the most ZZ Top references on this blog, a possibility which arounds me. ;)

58. Erm AND astounds me, typing in the dark, arrgh.

59. Holy Tock-aderm, Bat Man!

60. *THUD*

*falls off chair laughing at Theresas’ joke!*

X-D

61. ick it’s a big rear end, after allllll

62. Awwwww. :D Ellytox. I approve.

63. Wrinkle Butt here IS a nice change from all that scary baby/puppy commentroversy.

64. @Antrobin, you can also go back and look at the sweet floating otters– endorphins come shooting out of the screen and straight into your brain.

65. O I did look at those – saw them I forget where but I think they’ve been around for a while. Sooooooooo so cude. :-)

66. Theresa (I’m a bit sloooow here, forgif me) why are you typing in the dark?

67. VentureSister says:

Good sweet candied Jesus! I come here to escape the idiocy on the baby photo and I encounter this?! Maybe I just don’t put enough stock in the whole ‘this is the internet so I can say anything I want’ theory, but if you don’t like a picture then STFU!
    No one cares what you think! No one cares that you don’t think it’s cute or that you think it doesn’t belong here! Christ. Can’t message boards just be a place of constructive commentary?
    I’m sorry for the rant people. I will quietly take my leave now. I’m going to go scrape up some pudding and mumble to myself.

68. Yup. Now THIS is cute. I have always thought they had cute butts, and I always felt weird over that. That is why I like CO. I find so very often I am NOT alone, lol.

69. Erm, no offence, it´s a FANTASTIC photo and I love it, but what is it doing on CO???? It´s hardly *cute*… :O

70. A few 10 gallon drums of L’Oreal Age Re-Perfect should sort this out.

“Its not worth it, but buy our expensive gloop anyway.”

71. Dunno if it’s cute or not, but I’m laughing out loud! After the little cry over the otter, thanks for a morning LOL! Now maybe I can face myself in the mirror….

72. WHOA. Mind officially blown.

73. …by an elephant butt.

Lord help me, I’m visualizing how this might actually come to pass.

74. Let’s face it — we all get a little wrinkled in the end….

75. ChitaDenita says:

LOL
    Does this tail make my butt look big?

76. Ummm…it’s not the tail

77. (yes it is)

(or, wait, were you talking to ChitaDenita?)

(OK nevermind)

78. I rode an elephant once and that skin is HARD. It doesn’t give at all. It’s exactly like feeling a tree trunk.