He’s RIGHT behind me, isn’t he

He is isn’t he.

Mmmmmmmm! This is SOOO GOOD!!! [Looks over shoulder] Mmmmmmmmmm! Nom nom noooom!!!

That’s just cruel, Sarah L. croo-ell.

Comments

1. awwwwww poor doggie

2. Do you suppose the puppy is eying the food or the kitten?

3. That’s the ugliest dog. I’ve ever seen.

Looks like Ren from Ren and Stimpy

4. bubbyscranky says:

Kittehs do learn goggie taunting young don’t they?

5. Gail (the first one) says:

I call “matchingks”—calico kitteh and countertop!!

6. momof2kitties says:

Such a pretty kitchen. Do want! Does teh kitteh come wif?

Teh goggie just reminds me of the christmas tree Charlie Brown picked out. He just needs a blankie and some love and he’ll blossom.

7. scooterpants says:

i hate it when the ‘gaudy’ granite ( or whatev)counter top takes away from the bootie of the kitteh.
    and i’d love to see the pupppeh take a nom of the kitteh butt. (like you’re gunna continue to feed that kitten on the counter!!! ) bah ha ha!!!!
    *NOT*!!!!!

8. scooterpants says:

umm. and i think the puppeh is beeaUtiful.
    so….

9. Baagghh hahahaha
    That dog isn’t ugly, but he is comical-looking. If that dog had a human voice, I guarantee he’d sound like Don Knotts. XD “HEY ANDY! What’cha eatin’ there, Andy?”

10. I LOFS THAT PUPPEH! Very prosh! Must have those nom-able ears! Nom nom nom!

11. There is almost nothing cuter than when a cat puts a paw in the food or on the bowl.

Dog is kind of freaky lookin’ but prolly a sweetheart.

12. Puppy is in mid-jump! And he’s straining his leetle neck to see what the leetle kitty is eating so he looks a leetle weird. Just a leetle. But still cute. A leetle.

13. so_much_love says:

aw, nevermind puppa, you can get those kibbles on the way out – complete with a light peppering of kitty litter…

14. fish eye no miko says:

Am I the only one who thinks that the dog probably has plenty of food in a dish on the floor, but it eying THIS food because the kitty has it? Pets are really good at the, “I want that because *you* have it” thing, even if they have plenty of their own.

15. The expression on that doggie’s face in the first pic looks straight out of a cartoon.

Also, this post made me think of this:

16. That is a lot of food for a little kitteh. C’mon, share the wealth with the doggie!

17. warrior rabbit says:

Is the kitty a little wonky-eyed?

I was going to say matchingks, but Gail (the first) beat me to it.

18. OMG the look on that dog’s face in the first picture is priceless.

PRICELESS!

19. Now this reminds me of something… oh yes, Garfield.

20. sometimes I’m the kitty, and sometimes I’m the dog. : /

21. Matchingks !!!! And not only with the countertop, Gail 1st, but doggie and kitteh have practically the same markingks, colouringk and ear size !! Love the cap-shons, as ushe.

22. Bah humbug. That dig looks like he is going to keel that kitten in the first picture.

23. oops. ‘dog.’

24. i do that to my dog. pure torture!

25. Gail (the first one) says:

@Poohbear: Oooh, good eyes!!

26. I want that dog! ahhhh..he’s so cute!

27. That is the most adorable thing ever.

28. bet that Italian greyhound
    doggie could jump right up on that counter, mine could!

29. Kitten SO QTE!!!!!!!!!

That is the most disgusting dog I’ve ever seen.

30. PeanutbutterMailbox says:

I think I agree with jmuhj, the kitten is very cute, but that is a quite an ugly dog.

I never said he wasn’t a good dog, just ugly. :]

31. Oh, I don’t know, I think that doggie has quite a character-type-of-charm. I’d like to see him again sometime! He has a very expressive visage!

32. That dog is NOT ugly! He’s cutes. I’d snorgle him first if I could magically walk into the photo.

33. Love the expression of the pup in the second pic!

and the kitty’s cute too!

34. Totalee Puppy says:

Kitteh is PROSH, PROSH, PROSH…Doggie, not so much…

35. How can anyone call that dog ugly?? To me there is no such thing as an ugly dog!

36. I don’t get it. Why is this labeled Kitten? And why is there a food bowl on the counter out of reach of that pup?

On a serious note, do you really want to encourage a cat on the counter? Or do you really think that puppy can’t get up there. Trust me, he can.

37. Totalee Puppy says:

Me no say ugly, me say “not
    so much”…Pup is cuter than me, for sure…Me just jealous not have pink satin ears (so retro!)…Pup is so posh!

38. hover ears on puppy so useful.