Do You Mind?!

"We were right in the middle of … um … playing leapfrog!  Um, wait … no, I was giving her a back massage!  Yeah, that’s the ticket … ahmm, would you believe we’re practicing for the football team?  Hup one, hup two!"

HI, MOM!

Scandalous, Tami S.

Comments

1. The Detroit Zoo has a prairie dog exhibit similar to this (different shape to the plastic domes). USUALLY, only kids go in the domes…. :)

2. It’s as annoying as someone saying ‘bleen!’

3. Prairie-doggy-style! I am scandalized.

4. Lulz!

5. OMG! I would have been snapping photos from inside the dome. ROFL!

Prarie-doggy style, that make me snorf a little…

6. that dude looks way too happy to be getting the “down under” view of that action

7. GreedySkunk says:

That guy looks so oblivious! I love eet!

8. Definitely one of the most redonk pics I’ve ever seen. If he doesn’t know what’s going on over his head, that’s even better!

9. Dude. Why are your posts nearly always about sex, NTMTOM?

[You say this like maybe there's some other kind of topic... - Ed.]

10. Every time I look at this photo I think of the song by Bloodhound Gang – “Ain’t Nothing But Mammals” … Inappropriate, I know – but it makes me giggle redonkulously so :)

11. ahahahah! Some pictures just make my whole day. This is one of them.

The “leapfrog” comment makes me think of my neighbor’s lawn art. She has a lot of sculptures, but one is of creatures playing leapfrog. The way it’s modeled and the angle it’s displayed just looks vaguely naughty to me. Doesn’t matter how many times I see it, I still do a double-take.

12. What zoo is this?

13. momof2kitties says:

As Laura stated, this looks like it could be the Detroit Zoo. I have multiple pics of my kids in these domes but I don’t have any with that kind of ack-shee-ons going on. Thank Goodness!

*bleaches eyes*

LOL @ “prairie-doggy-style”

14. How rude! ;) hehehehe

15. scooterpants says:

How Lude! ;) snort,giggle.

16. This is possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen. That guy must have had a great view from down below!

17. That guy is clearly saying “Allright, allright, allright, allright!” like a poorman’s Mattew McConaughey.

These are fairly common. I remember some at the Bronx Zoo and the Atl Aquar has them for the penguin exhibit.

And yes, how can you not think of that Bloodhound Gang song at this?

18. Yitzysmommie says:

hee hee hee! Prarie Dog Pron, right here on CO…
    Acacia, thanks for the laff…
    The Salt Lake zoo has one of these exhibits, too. P’raps its time again for another zoo outingk?

19. I think this is the San Antonio zoo!!!! I’ve been in/taken pictures of this dome!!

20. (the original) Mel says:

“Pardon me…but do you have any Grey Poupon?”

21. I know the Racine Zoo also used to have an exhibit like this. But I haven’t been there in quite some time, so it could be gone now.

22. pistache268 says:

Possibly Chester Zoo?

23. This guy is begging for a thought bubble, or possibly a motivational parody poster.

“ITS MAGIC”!

24. I love the hover text. That still has me giggling.

25. ThreeCatNight says:

Smile! You’re on “America’s Funniest Videos”!

26. warrior rabbit says:

I think the Bronx Zoo has something like this, too. (I don’t think this is the Bronx Zoo, I’m just saying it has this.)

27. catloveschanel says:

What the? ????

City girl doesn’t understand the man in the hole….

28. The coffee hasn’t kicked in yet…so…

giggity giggitiy

this was great to wake up to!

29. public lewd-ity! those little furballs have no shame whatsoever and it’s fantastic. i hope they are making little shameless furbabies. she (the one on the bottom) looks like she has a deer in headlights look on her face, like she’s been caught be the paparazzi. priceless!

30. People, please, get your minds out of the gutter. It’s just rodent chiropractic. One of the signs of the apocalypse, to be sure, but not, repeat, NOT dirty in any way.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled culture war.

31. This is in the Virginia Zoo in Norfolk!!!!! I know for a fact cos I have the same basic picture of me!

32. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Rodent chiropractic?! LOL! Being one of 5 chiros in my family… But a sign of the apocalypse? I always knew animules were smarter than we are… they have been doing it (giving each other chiropractic adjustments, of course) for eons before we “discovered” it, no doubt! LOL!

33. warrior rabbit says:

Amanda, complete with rutting rodents?

34. Whaaa? I’m confused. There are prarie dogs on the MOON?

35. @Yes, Rooanne, on the DARK side of the moon. ;)

36. PS, unlike these little rodent exhibitionists, picking an elevated, well-lighted spot for their bow-chicka-bow-bow. ;)

37. PPS Just WHO is meant to be saying “Hi Mom”?

38. OK…that takes threesome to a whole nother level.

39. bookmonstercats says:

HighLARious. If that’s Chester Zoo, I’m back there tomorrow.

40. My eyes! My eyes!!!!

41. I assumed the dude in the bubble is the one saying, “HI, MOM!”

42. thelibrarianne says:

Every zoo in America must have one of those prairie dog exhibits, because I think this pic is from the Pittsburgh Zoo!

43. Theresa- are those PINK prairie dogs on the Dark Side of the Moon?

44. It’s the Los Angeles zoo, fo shoz. I’ve been there many many times for photo ops. K bye.

45. Oh my, that dude’s got full view of the ‘nads at that angle.

46. Running just as fast as we can
    Holdin on to one anothers hand
    Tryin to get away into the night
    And then you put your arms around me
    And we tumble to the ground
    And then you say

I think were alone now
    There doesnt seem to be anyone around
    I think were alone now
    The beating of our hearts is the only sound

47. *SMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK*

48. Prospect Park Zoo (Brooklyn)– Check!

@Katrina, yes, and they’re holding a Great Gig in the Sky for Richard Wright.

49. check out the mortified look on Ms. P. Dog’s face!

50. It looks just like the Prairie Dog exhibit at the Ft. Worth Zoo (in TX), too. :)

51. @Cataddict– so roMANtic!

52. superboymom says:

embarrassing blonde moment . . . before I saw this was from a zoo I couldn’t wrap my brain around the bubble emerging from the ground w/the alien man inside it! Did you say there were some ground hogs in that pix . . .

53. What naughty little voyeurs those prarie dogs are!

54. Bwahahahaha—And here I was reading this pic completely wrong. I mean in a different wrong way than the obviously wrongity original.
    I THOUGHT that dome was metallic and we were seeing the guy’s *reflection” in it–The “real” story makes it even *funnier*!

55. Does that make the dude a PD Peeping Tom????

The SHAME!

56. Apparently the plastic domes are a standard for ALL zoos. Our zoo has one in the Prairie Dog AND Meerkat exhibits. I tried to squeeze in there recently but they yelled at me because I’m not a kid.

This is awesome though. I salute you, horny little furry things.

57. Is this one of the pictures you’ll be showing on the Martha Stewart show?

58. Beth (in NC) says:

heh. heh. hehehehheheheheheh.

59. San Francisco Zoo has one of these too! I love prairie dogs!!

60. scooterpants says:

“I am just TOTALLY helping her hold down the bubble so that redonkulous human does not escape. Looks like its getting kinda hysterical as it is, heaven forbid, it should be able to run rampid…. eee god….. save us all.”

61. Obviously, the super-sonic giggling prairie dog here
    just caught sight of this scene. ;)
    “Who’s that up on ‘Inspiration Point’? It’s Vern and Honey!!”

62. jackie31337 says:

@CJ: “I tried to squeeze in there recently but they yelled at me because I’m not a kid.”

That’s one of the awesome things about being a parent… you have the perfect excuse to act like an oversized kid. :)

63. haha thats funny

64. By the way, i think the man in the bubble is saying “Bow-chicka-wow-wow!”

;0)

65. HOG SECKS

66. nice. That guy really *does* need a speech bubble.

67. I love the look of horror on the girl PD’s face.

(you know, whether or not that’s really what it is)

68. Sharon Wilson says:

HAHAHAHAHA! “Mommy, what are the prairie dogs doing??”

69. Christina G. says:

Roger Williams Zoo in Providence, Rhode Island has one too!