YOU ARE KIDDING ME

Gasp!

[Leaves fall out of mouf]

NO WAY she is dating that alpaca in paddock two. NO WAY.

1244221985_aa6ec97638

We think paddock 2 is chock full of hotties too, Marie N.

Comments

1. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Duuuude!! (With those eyes, I’m surprised she’s not/he’s not – loverly!!)

2. Oh, and, um, my [SMOKY FLAILING AERIAL BACON COPTER]!

3. *milk comes out of nose* hehehe

4. Hello Kitty says:

I just gasp and lost my breaf when I saw this beauty!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :-p

5. Is that a guanaco?

6. I’m very tempted to categorize this under “Bunnies”.

7. I think you may be right, firefinch. It’s fury is way to short (and too soft to be freshly shorn) to be a llama. Or even an alpaca. Plus there’s the whole ‘bald head’ thing going on there.

8. OMG, haha, I love this one! But surely it needs a simultaneous appearance on uglyoverload too!? ;)

9. I wish I had those eyelashes. Seriously. Those things make the covergirl commercial girls look like monkeys.

10. Michelle S says:

You think alpaca will let you nom their ears?

11. squeeeeeeee!!!!!!! it’s not a guanaco, but it is a vicuna! i found out about this species today and had to research (look at pictures) and found a couple of cuuute ones. this one was my fave! it’s like a camel, kangaroo, and an alpaca had a menage a trois and this guy was the result. love him!

12. binky-mama says:

You gotta little somthin’ in yer teef there…

13. I think you should find out Michelle S! You could do a study of the nom-ability of alpaca ears!

14. Mary (the first) says:

He reminds me of George Clooney for some reason . .maybe the big melty brown eyes… sigh.

15. Wow, with those ears he could get all the good radio stations, land planes, AND swat flies! And those eyes! Holy roly poly!

16. No, no. It needs more ‘tude!

“Nu uh, no she di’int”
    *neck sways side to side.

17. warrior rabbit says:

I really like all the non-camel camelids. (Sorry, camels.)

18. Oh my, those ears are awful big. I’m with you, Theo, file it under bunnies.

19. I hear you, warrior rabbit. w00t for New World camelids!

20. “i can hear eeeeverything!”

21. scooterpants says:

” ESSSS squeeeze ME! NO.
    HE tol me he was single.
    what a B-Holio.
    sheesh, he is SO gunna pay for this _hit.”
    *spits greenerie on ground*

22. First I LOL’d…then I started getting creeped out by her/his huge eyes…too eerily similar to those pics of aliens…

23. holy super-size Princess Diana eyes!

24. Worst Star Wars Costume Ever.

25. Oh, I like ears……

26. (the original) Mel says:

I’ve heard about that alpaca in paddock 2. Oh yes. I have heard.

27. Do vicuna (vicunas? vicunii?) “Baroo”? Cause that’s a Baroo face if I ever saw one.

28. *shaking fist* Darn you, hovertext! You beat me to the Keanu Reeves comment! Duuuuuude!

29. SQUEEEEE!!

That Llamaish thingie is all like:

“Oh. Mah. Gah.”

30. That llama sounds exactly like Michael J. Fox.

31. dee leeps uff sofness, dey keel me.

32. He strangely resembles this guy I work with. Kinda creepy! LOL! The Llamapacanacuna* is cute though!

*Llama Alpaca Guanaco Vicuna

33. She looks verklempt.

34. littledogrescue says:

Woot !!!!
    A Vicunaroo !!!

35. Vicuna lambada…

aint’ no passing craze

36. thelibrarianne says:

Renee, maybe we know the same guy, because I feel like Señorita Vicuna somehow resembles a guy I know too. Weak chin, ALL ears. Definitely cuter as an animal.

37. baby llamas are super sweet. and lovey. they give kisses… :)

38. This is probably a mixed-breed animal. The ears are WAY too big to be a wild vicuna. Llamas, guacanos, alpacas and vicuna are all inter-breedable and can produce fertile off-spring. Llamas and guacanos have the BIG ears.

New world camelids don’t ‘date’ for very long. (Though their dates can be up to 45 minutes long!). Within a day or two of getting pregnant (as soon as the hormones kick in), she spits at any male that makes advances.

We had our first on-farm spit-off yesterday! I guess they’ve broken up now. She didn’t want anything to do with him.

39. Is is pronounced Vik-oo-nah?

40. that nose is way too human..

41. Sigh… maybe she’s born with it.

42. Darkshines: it’s vie-coon-ya because it has one of those wormy things on top of the “n.”
    This is one qte llamapacacuna-love. I’d want to keep it, but I doesn’t have a garage for it.

43. Vicunas hummmmmmm, as most Alpaca and Yamas do, too. It is very sweet.

HMMMMMMMM. I wonder if they know the words, but just won’t let on?

44. The wormy thing is a tilda.

45. I literally laughed out loud when I saw this one. Not a quiet little giggle, either, a loud HAWHAWHAW. That face is killing me.

46. ThreeCatNight says:

Honey, tell me more.
    I’m all ears!

47. Beth (in NC) says:

OH MY GOD. Becky, LOOK at her BUTT… it is SO BIG! She must be one of those Vicuñas GIRLfriends!

[I like grass huts and I can not lie? – Ed.]

48. She’s all “Wha–?”

49. momof2kitties says:

Once again, Meg, thee cap-shee-ons, they are geenius and full of win!!

50. Dude. That looks more llama than alpaca to me.
    It’s about time they got a llama on cuteoverload! I was beginning to suspect llama discrimination.

51. ewww. people face. scary

52. Way.

53. *honk honk* (nose)

54. Beth (in NC) says:

For Shiz, Ed./(Theo?)… for shiz.

55. Beth (in NC) says:

@ darkshines: HAHAHAHAHA. That needs to be on a shirt.

56. must. kiss. nosey.