Missed Connections (YEAH YOU)

It was last night, in the daisy patch.

I was munching on clovers, you were sniffing grass blades.

2008624_lucy_025

I finally bumped you to get your attention.

Our beady eyes met for a second, we checked each other out, and there was definitely chemistry I think.

2008624_lucy_026

You: Stuffed pouches, white iPhone, TAG Body spray (Sunflower Seed Scent)

Me: Twitchy schnozzle, Jonas Brothers hoodie, Tiffany "L" initial pendant

You—me—yogurt treats, c'mon

If you’re up for coffee, a daisy, roll in Timothy hay (KIDDING) give me a call.

This is so getting on Best of Craigslist

This is on or around the Daisy Patch, Jessica W. I think Lucy’s match is right here…
no —  it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Comments

1. Oh Meg, your narration once again vies with the cuteness factor of the pictures themselves.

2. AuntieMame says:

That’s either a really huge hammy or some really teeny daisies!

3. Beth (in NC) says:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww! I love Lucy!

4. Ahaha. I love the Craigslist hovertext.

5. Hey baby, how YOU doin? Wait, where you going???? Ooh, nice bum.

6. Dada — I never knew there were *lyrics* to that. Huh.

:swings it:

7. The teensy hands on the last pic have made me fall over ded. My coworkers haven’t noticed yet, thank goodness.

8. Heehee! Oh Lucy, you will find love someday.

9. snoopysnake says:

If the hammies are Canadian, they could enjoy some Timothy’s coffee with the Timothy hay. Or even some Tim Horton’s coffee and donuts. Love the daisies!

10. Dexter Fishmore says:

Oh come on, Meg… these MCs never work for anybody.

11. That last picture is doing me in big time!
    those daisies just ramp up the squee factor by like a bajillion.

12. So thoughtful of someone to plant hammy-sized flowers for the little cutie.

13. knightofmonarch says:

Roll me over in the clover

14. Juniper Jupiter says:

Oh, come on!!

BEF is a little over the top, eh?

I think the li’l booger is on HGH…as in HAMSTER Growth Hormones, and only the eye capsules were affected!

Ah, well, that’s all WE really want, right!?

15. How do these owners keep their clover-eaters from scam-scampering away?

16. momof2kitties says:

over and over we flatten the clover…

17. “I’m lookin over a three-leafed clover that I overlooked be-threeeeee!”

[sung in Bugs Bunny voice]

18. DAMMIT KIRAGIRL! That was gonna be MY joke!

My the way Meg, that is a very NTMTOM-ish bit of work there. (Meant as nothing more than an observation — I like all the posters equally).

I don’t even have any missed connections. Sigh.

19. Er…BY the way, I meant. BY the way.

20. Berthaservant – Sigh no more.
    “Owner of a lonely heart…
    Much better than a,
    Owner of a broken heart…”
    (sqwuanky riff music)

21. Yeah, but that was the same group that gave us “In and around the lake, mountains come out of the sky and they stand there.”

22. Berthservant – aren’t there any cuteoverload ladies in your area? You certainly seem to have plenty of fans. Maybe someone should start a facebook group for cute overload meetups or something.

23. Considering I live in the very populous Southern California region, there prolly are some CO peeps around….but they have yet to find me.

24. awesomely, adorably perfect captions, meg. and such a cute hammy!

25. Beautiful! Just beautiful!

26. Martha in Washington says:

It’s pic #3 that slays me. The BEF is too moische.
    Altho, the daisies in #4 do look delish.

27. I’m ridiculously amused at the mental image of a ham in a tiny JoBros hoodie.

28. :) This made me squeee with delight. That little hammie is adorable.

29. Gail (the first one) says:

This seems a pretty tame entry for “Missed Connections” (not that I know *anything* about the posts on Craigslist, LOL)

I love the pic with the daisies—teensiest of Hammy paws in the cool grass. So relaxing!!

30. Totalee Puppy says:

MEG…Your captions are the cutest… Thanks so much! Keep up with the oatmeal crunch bars or whatever
    works for you…Little hamster is so prosh…

31. Totalee Puppy says:

Maybe in the last photo Lucy is saying, “He loves me…he loves me not…he loves me…he loves me not”… We love you, yes
    we do!!