Fightin’ and One-Linin’

Tonight we dine… IN HELL! [Attacks]

Att2

Are you not ENTERTAINED!?

Att3

Are you feeling lucky, Punk!? [swipe swipe]

Att4

That’s it man! Game over Man, game over! [Ffffffft fffffft!]

Att5

You’re the disease—AND I’M THE CURE! [Say in Sly Stallone slur]

Att7

Go ahead. Make my day.

Att9

Hasta La Vista Fabiana T.!

[PS -- this is an Encore Presentayshe.  Hi Baffle! - Ed.]

Comments

1. bleen

2. What is this world of twin beds and pillows?

3. Whoopsie! Kitteh fell for it, hook, line & croc.

4. The Kittenator! I wanna snorf that lil’ spotty belly!

5. Ack.#um*..glrpp^%..eep!!
    Unable. To. String. Together. Coherent. Sentence.

Final pic = Awsum ninja skills – kitteh has dem :)

Oh – and that slightly spotted belleh in the first pic? Killd me. Ded.

6. Iiiiiiii will RUUULE YOU!! (hollered in best Oliver Platt voice)

7. that last one is ridiculous!

8. WOW

9. Sweet!

10. Totalee Puppy says:

Looks like Japanese roll-up bedding to me…maybe with the kind of tatami woven mats where you take off your shoes…It’s the battle of Samurai Cat and Croc-y-Yaki…

11. oh no its godzilla vs. catuman!!!!!!
    Who will save us?!?!?!

12. There are no words to express the level of happiness this kittens unbridled joy has brought to my morning.

: )

13. OMG – Wonderful, fabulous, fantabulous FUN! Pure fun. I want some.

14. momof2kitties says:

OMG. The knees/feet combo in piccy #5 is lethal. LETHAL!!!!!!!!!

15. ZOMG this brought me back to when my guys were that small. Tee hee. LOVE the poufy tail in the 4th one. Poufy tail! Poufy tail!

Er. That is all.

16. Wow, love the small round patch of spottedness on the lower belly!! These pictures have made me very happy this morning.

17. Anne Boleyn says:

Everything they said, plus I want me that crocodile!

18. If you look at the edges, they are not bound like traditional tatami mats. This just looks like some organic throw rug.

This kitty is the spitting image of one of mine when he was a baby, and he looks just as energetic and crazy. The litte guy used to practically do backflips when he played with toys on strings. He’s still a little maniacal when he gets into his toys now.

And my personal favorite – his belly spots! Just makes me want to snorgle him there.

19. That spirit and craziness in kittens is so adorable !! so unbridled and wacky.. love it

20. momof2kitties says:

Monty Python ref FTW!

21. momof2kitties says:

Pic # 2 is already on cheezburger!

22. turboFloof says:

Meg, you are on FI-YAH with your fabulous captions today!

The pics – fatally PROSH; the captions – catastrophically hilare!

23. Lead Male Dancer, Binky Barishnikov partners Prima ballerina asolouta Leticia Lizard, in a yearning pas de deux from Peleas and Melisande, by Catachurian.

24. I love the fifth pic — kitty looks like he’s snorgling the croc’s belly!!!

25. momof2kitties says:

Thanks, Pheas!! \o/

26. Hey, that’s Baffle! You can find him on Flickr (2006). He’s prolly way full grown now, and the Korean croc is dust: “Found at 3 weeks old, alone and crying in an alley behind our apartment building in Cairo.

“Crocodile hunter. Dog fighter. Beer drinker. Part-time ninja. Baffle has been known by many epithets. Scrappy, resourceful, fluffy, he ruthlessly stole his way into our hearts, knowing all along that we were his ticket off the mean Egyptian streets and into the sweet life of suburban Ohio.”

27. Those are just hilarious!!! Especially the 3rd and last ones. And I love the snorgle in pic 5. Cats are nuts!

28. Pic 3, definitely the best. My own cat still does this when she gets all riled up, like she can’t decide which end to attack from.

29. the last pic is brilliant and impossible

we shall all own bungee lizards for our kittehs soon

30. Oh man, this is a rerun, but it’s a good ‘un to be sure. It’s Dmitry’s little Baffle kitty, fighting the vicious stuffed crocodile. Good times, good times.

31. Oh, let me count the ways that I love dis’ kitteh…

1,2,3….

32. (added note to post, yay)

33. GO KITTY GO! this makes me so happy LOL! great bunch of pictures.

34. catloveschanel says:

Spunky, spunky!

It’s too bad the Olympics are over because All of the judges would have given kitteh a GOLD MEDAL!!!

I wonder if the very last scene would have been the kitteh innocently lickin’ paw like nothing ever happen; then a little tail swish of adrenaline.

35. Yesh! I amember Baffle. He’s so athletical. And yeah, he’s already been on Cheezburger before too.

36. Tummeh spot… *faints*

37. *fallsoffthechair*

Too. Much.

38. Pic #2: Is that a violation of the “No Nads” policy I see?

39. My Zora has a fishie (filled with catnip, of course) that she will attack like this. If I “cast” it into the top of her cat perch, she grab it and try to take it to the floor. She has actually hung in midair while holding onto the fishie, while it’s still attached to the pole I’m holding! Too funny!

40. One photo grabbed for ICANHASCHEEZBURGER this very day, with Steve Irwin reference. It just so happens that yesterday was the 2nd anniversary of CrocHunter’s untimely demise.

41. cboone, has it really been two years already?? It seems less than that!

42. picture #5 = hugglez

43. I am quite jealous of the quality of the pictures… couldn’t have been easy!

44. revolution724 says:

Baffle was the cutest kitten that ever has been, and this is just further evidence of it.

Also, the person who adopted him is a GREAT photographer. Wow.

45. That last pic kills me.

46. One of my favorite posts ever. Thanks for the rerun!

Where can I learn to take pictures like this?! That is some crazy good photography…

47. So for one tiny, feisty kitty, we got inspired references to…

Scarface
    Gladiator
    The Terminator
    Dirty Harry
    Sudden Impact
    Aliens
    A Few Good Men
    Cobra

Did I miss any? ;)

48. Minutiae — better add these: 300, Monty Python and the Holy Grail (twice), about twenty assorted Schwarzenegger movies (due to trademark catchphrase), and (separately) Terminator 2, baby!

49. @Minutiae – You missed 300 (the dining in hell quote). ;-)

50. :eyebrow:

51. Yup yup yup, to all of the above. Especially about Stevo.

And this kittoon?

*SPLORT*

52. juggle geese says:

I know squirrel fishing, but cat fishing?

53. I can’t believe it’s been 2 years since Steve Irwin’s death. Wow.

And, I love every single one of these photos. I tried to pick the one I liked best and just…couldn’t!

54. what a great series of photos! number 3 was my favorite : )

55. scooterpants says:

ah, the vicious beast.
    I LOVE the killer in the lil babeh kittehs.
    “next the curtains! then we proceed to the toilet paprah’s!”

56. Rather proclaim it, Westmoreland, through my host,
    That he which hath no stomach to this fight,
    Let him depart; his passport shall be made,
    And crowns for convoy put into his purse;
    We would not die in that man’s company
    That fears his fellowship to die with us.
    This day is call’d the feast of Crispian.
    He that outlives this day, and comes safe home,
    Will stand a tip-toe when this day is nam’d,
    And rouse him at the name of Crispian.
    He that shall live this day, and see old age,
    Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours,
    And say ‘To-morrow is Saint Crispian.’
    Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars,
    And say ‘These wounds I had on Crispian’s day.’
    Old men forget; yet all shall be forgot,
    But he’ll remember, with advantages,
    What feats he did that day. Then shall our names,
    Familiar in his mouth as household words-
    Harry the King, Bedford and Exeter,
    Warwick and Talbot, Salisbury and Gloucester-
    Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb’red.
    This story shall the good man teach his son;
    And Crispin Crispian shall ne’er go by,
    From this day to the ending of the world,
    But we in it shall be remembered-
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother; be he ne’er so vile,
    This day shall gentle his condition;
    And gentlemen in England now-a-bed
    Shall think themselves accurs’d they were not here,
    And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
    That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.

57. Totalee Puppy says:

BERTHASERVANT…We are not worthy…
    Totalee Puppy and
    Croc-y-Yaki

58. Berthaservant,

That was my first experience with Shakespeare and Kenneth Branagh both. (Many years ago, obvy!) I loved that movie and that particular speech and also enjoyed hearing it in Renaissance Man. How’s that for linking quotes from movies?

59. (not done from memory, though i have been known to perform the bard in my day….)

60. scooterpants says:

deeeeUUUUddddaaa.
    b-servatude dus rock-us.
    like, in so many various ways…man.
    (me dus belittle me self)
    hey! its a rockin little kitteh NO????

61. This is hysterical! Those belly spots rule! :)

62. Totalee Puppy says:

BELLY SPOTS RULE! BELLY SPOTS RULE!

63. Totally brilliant and a real hoot!

64. Totalee Puppy says:

HON GLAD–LOL “yearning pas de deux…”

65. Gail (the first one) says:

@Berthaservant: Thanks!!! I didn’t know the whole speech, just the “We few, We happy few…” part which is one of my favorite quotations.

66. This is a rerun! Yes, I have been reading this blog long enough to notice!! This cat is at least three years old by now, seriously. But still very cute. ;)

67. Ivy, it’s an AVALANCHE of reruns.

68. How cute! This makes me want to go out and buy a new kitten!

~Julie~

69. Can I just suggest a small edit, there? It makes a difference:

“How cute! This makes me want to go out and adopt a new kitten!”

70. Tricia Garrett says:

Excellent photographs – and what a model!