This guy is totally crawling over to cuddle with you

plink plink [eyes blinking sound]

[Hand/paw slowly points towards you]

You can cuddles?

pic pic pic

Karen G., best eye-to-ear ratio evar!

Comments

1. Is this a galago or bush baby? Wow, I loves me some prosh prosimians!

2. Just what I needed after a long angry night watching the RNC…how cute is this thing?!

3. WOW! That is MUPPET unreal!

4. I just thought of something…did anyone have the “Serendipity” books when they were growing up? They were about different critters, some real, some made up, and they all had a little cute rhyming summary at the end…this guy looks like he should have his own Serendipity book!

5. What a face! I luv eettt! My nose is against the screen giving you luv!

6. For you, little one? I not only can cuddles, I most definitely will cuddles.

7. Someone help, I am mesmerized with those eyes. Can not work, must touch & snuggle…bonk…

8. Alison, he does look like a Serendipity character! I read those to my daughter!

9. Of course I can cuddles! You look so soft and cozy…

10. Awww, his face looks like my guinea pig’s face! Gizmo gives me this cute little look with his mouth open ever-so-slightly just like that — melts my heart right on the spot!

11. Awwwwwwwwwww! I think that’s a slow loris. The fast lorises are harder to photograph.

12. looks like the hobbit heheh.. the cartoon one…

13. KailinRileysMom says:

We still have Serendipity books at our house, waiting for some grandchildren to
    read them to.

14. Total hobbit face! Good call!

15. Wow, now THERE’S some Grabby Hands.

16. Arachnophile says:

When that picture flashed up, I DIED!!

17. did anyone else notice the babeh on its underside?

18. biscuithead says:

WANT

19. That critter is just too cute to be real! Giant dark eyes like that always kill me.

*watching Crystal bonk her head against her screen. Again, and again.*

20. What EEZ eet? Does it exist in nature or only in Japanese cartoons?

21. Yep tew teh abuvz. And yuss, ai kan and wil definitelii cudduhlz yu.

22. is loris. prolly slow. maybe slender. def prosh prosimian.

23. ThreeCatNight says:

Not only can I cuddles but I can hugs and kees you too if you likes.

24. Michelle S says:

The mouth is too cute. But the two thumbs on each paw just puts this creature over the top.

25. KateJaneway says:

Awwww!! I want a full screen version for my desktop!!
    So adorable, this little guy just brightened up my day! <333

26. That little mouth reminds me of a Mon Chi Chi, with the little thumb you stick in it.
    anyone else remember those?

27. Slowlorisslowloris!!!! My favoritist animal in the worldses! I sat for about an hour in the Nocturnal House at the Woodland Park Zoo a few weeks ago and watched the keeper feed three wee fuzzy beasty lorises caterpillars. Then one loris tried to groom the keeper’s hair. I was very jealous.

28. That face is ‘oh what happened to your fur; do you need a cuddle why it grows back?’

29. why = while

30. Mary (the first) says:

Is that a bebeh on her tummy or is she just crawling over some other critter’s tail?? I’m confused. Also. .. what is it with the slow-oozing-but-furry-looking critters today? Can anyone at CO management explain this??

31. “Why yes, I do have the cutest little face you’ve ever seen. Why do you ask?”

32. A very cute picture book (and one with wonderful illustrations), is called “Slow Loris,” by UK writer Alexis Deacon — worth trying to find at your library or bookstore, because Slow Loris has a secret…

33. Yes, yes, they eyes are lovely, folks. But let us not overlook the muzzlepouche. It’s so pink and dainty.

@Karebear, I remember Mon Chi Chis, too.

34. Yes, can cuddles. Come snuggles, babylicious.

35. Von Zeppelin says:

You can make slow lorises a lot faster with the right tires and a little work on the fuel injection. You can get 400 Lorispower out of one those babies easy.

36. *teeheehee* Miifinks himz jus krawlin ober anudder floofii monkii.

Wow, himz sew kyoot ai fil obilj- ublig- ablaij-, ai haz ta uz teh lolspeak. o.0

37. I can has stop riet naow pls? kthx

38. Von Z, you’re gonna drive me to drinkin’
    If you don’t stop drivin’ that hot
    rod
    Loris.

39. I’m not sure if it’s a baby or just another loris underneath this one, but the fact that the belly has eyes is somewhat disconcerting.

40. gracekitty says:

Since I haven’t been lucky enough to meet a bush baby I’m curious – is this one? All the pictures I can find have babies with much larger ears. NONE of them are as cute as this precious baby!

41. gracekitty says:

I fount it!! It’s a fat-tailed dwarf lemur!! http://lemur.duke.edu/animals/fattaileddwarf/

42. I suggest you keep him away from water and bright light, and never, never feed him after midnight!

43. Mary (the first) says:

those hands are completely different from a dwarf lemur…

44. Mary (the first) In my state of overloadness I didn’t catch Foxy’s reference to a loris. That’s definitely what it is.

45. OMG, that is a bebeh slow loris down there.

Be afraid peoples, cause
    the cute is now squared.

46. *reaches forward with straining noises…hits screen with hand* want!

47. Oh my, fuzzy fingers, count me in on the cuddlin’.

48. Is that maybe Nigel the lemur or one of his descendants??

49. That CAN’T be real! **swoon**

50. Golden or NTKTOK says:

snusnu: Woodland Park Zoo.. that’s in my neck of the woods!! I will go see the slow loris ASAP.

51. @Alison: I LOVED the Serendipity books! Leo the Lop!! <3 this little guy belongs on one of those covers with those humongoid doll eyes of his :D *cuddles*

52. Laura in Alameda, CA says:

Oh, the darling little banana fingers. I kiss them.

53. I shall construct my own slow lorus from Neapolitan nice cream, in guyliner chocolate, muzzlepouche strawberry, and Amish-beard vanilla, with chok’lit-covered coffee beans for plink.

54. THE MOUF!!!

55. .. you had me at “plink”.

So anerable!

56. Even it’s fingers look snuggly

57. Brandi7920 says:

Yes, I can snuggles teh bebeh!

I just youtube searched slow loris – and omg I’m in heaven! sooo cute!

58. spikedcolor says:

I’m waiting with baited breath. I could use some good cuddles today, too!

59. michellemybelle says:

I would like three of these immediately so I can start the cuddling. The eyes, the muzzlepouche…oh I love the loris!

60. I love me some Serendipity books, and he totally looks like he belongs in one.

61. wonky fingypaws!

62. He’s part gummybear, for sure.

63. “Oh, is that so?”

64. Christabel says:

YES I can cuddle. Anytime, anyplace.

65. Omg! When this little guy popped up on my screen I about feel out of chair. He is to qte!

66. The pawsies!
    I want him to grab my finger. And not in the gross way! In the adorable tiny hand huge hand comparison way.

67. cheshirepat says:

*LORIS*?! Isn’t that Dr. Seuss…oh, wait. It is vurrah kyoot.

68. I can cuddles u!!!!!!!

Come here and we can has cuddles!!!!

69. Space Cowgirl says:

It is a loris! I’ve never seen anything like this. Wow!

70. Space Cowgirl says:

Cheshirepat, that’s a Lorax in Dr. Seuss. :-)

71. I AM THE CLOROX!
    I BLEACH YOUR PAN-TEEES!!

um.

72. My friend Susan does a perfect slow loris impression. Reach slowly for fruit. Turn upside down in slow motion. Turn head sideways. Gratuitous upside downnness. Munch fruit.

73. IT’S A TOY!!!

74. SQUEEEEEEEE!!!

75. Oh dear, I think I has to go and get me… say… a hundred of those.

76. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

cho chweet

77. @Karebear and Groovy Chick – didn’t they have a commercial for mon chi chi’s (back in the day, ha ha!)? They must have, cause I’ve got a TERRIBLE earworm of a song I can’t quite remember the words too…something like:

MON! chichi! MON! chichi!
    OH! so SOFT and CUDD-L-LY

ooo – brain hurts from trying to remember so long ago…

78. jackie31337 says:

Squeeeeee! I don’t care what it is, it is dangerously adorable and I must cuddle it!

79. Totalee Puppy says:

Golden or NTKTOK–Hope your dad is still doing well…Time at the zoo with our LORIS sounds like a plan!
    Always nice to hear from you…

80. Totalee Puppy says:

Loris–Voulez-vous
    CUDDLE avec moi ce soir? C’est si bon!!
    CUDDLE CUDDLE CUDDLE…
    CUDDLE CUDDLE CUDDLE!!

81. elliottsmommy says:

i think this baby was the inspiration for antonio banderas’ puss in boots character in shrek 2 & 3, when he turns those eyes on.

82. momof2kitties says:

Theo, you are demented. In the best of all possible ways.

83. Are his fingers tucked into his left hand??

84. Methinks he’s whistling.
    Now what’s he done wrong?

85. Eeee! I found this cute video of a slow loris!

86. Ohh lookit the chubby lil hands! awwww

87. scooterpants says:

nom nom nom nom grabbie hands, grabbie hands, grabbie hands, gotcha!
    (stuffs lil bebbeh into pocket and runs away swiftly in zig-zaggy motion) mine mine mine!

88. YES! YES!

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!

Have you any idea how happy it makes me when lorises show up on CO?! Happy as an explosion in a happy factory, that’s how happy.

Because they are the Best. Animal. Ever.

(*puts on a party hat and does the Happy Loris dance*)

89. Totalee Puppy says:

Yay, Scooterpants…wish every day was Friday…

90. Totalee Puppy says:

I think I have a party hat left over from New Year’s–A Chorus Line kind-of hat–glitzy cane–“Jazz hands”–Ya gotta do the Happy
    Loris Dance-
    feelin hot hot hot
    feelin hot hot hot!

91. one of my eyes “plinked” at work today. (i don’t know why/how)

I had to come back and look at this little loris. HAD TO!

92. Bébé Ewok

93. My fiancee saw this and squeaked. Seriously, folks. An honest-to-god SQUEAK!

94. scooterpants says:

arokthis-
    a lil WD40 will fix that ( if ya can find the origin of the mentioned ‘squeak-atude’.)
    otherwise you’ll just have to put up with it, it’ll proly get worse.
    prepare.