Mom, Ellie and I are going to do a routine

A tappa tappa tappa!
A tappa tappa tappa!

TAH-DAH!

[jazz paws]

very-cute-puppy_05, originally uploaded by cloneofsnake.

Comments

1. Ears are all uh-flospy and paws are all uh-tapsy.

Love love love! So cute!

2. Aesthetica says:

“jazz paws” hee-larious.

such cute pups! their leettle paws look like goat hooves, like they should be little narnia characters or something. or maybe ewoks.

3. Hey, Meg, you should have them singing “Puttin on the Ritz” like in “Young Frankenstein!”

(jk….lurv the Hover-Pup on the right!)

4. Tappa tappa…Simpsons fan? :D

5. LOL totally delicious puppies!
    Thanks for making my day! xx

6. Martha in Washington says:

I normally (yeah, but when have I ever been “normal”?) don’t especially care for the little yippy dogs but these guys are CUUUTE! Especially little Mr McBouncy-Earspants on the right.

7. Dance,dance,dance little ladies
    Dance,dance,dance little ladies
    Leave tomorrow behind.

(Noel Coward)

8. *squees at the flouncing floofiness*
    Them’s a regulah Gene and Gingah.

9. What breed of dog are these adorable lil’ ones?

10. They’re Maltese! Beautiful little Maltese!!

11. What’s cuter than one fluffy cloud dog? Two fluffy cloud dogs!

12. Matchingks!

13. it is good to know how the maltese looks in the ears up and ears down styles.

14. Dancing cotton balls!!

15. Esther Sassaman says:

mooom! flying muppy is showing off again!

16. Oh, my, do they float like that on purpose or are they so cute that gravity just can’t grab them?

17. Now that is cute!!!

18. Okay, who are these people who always have their cameras ready to catch such deadly cuteness like this? (and what kind of camera do I need and what setting, etc,)

19. eeeeears UP!
    eeeeears DOWN!
    eeeeears UP!
    eeeeears DOWN!

20. Malteses? or Bichons Frises? Bouncers! Even without trampolines! Love the “what’d we miss?” expressions on the puppers’ faces.

21. Aw g’wan, we can stand another YF joke. ;)

These two remind me more of Gene Kelly and Donald O’Connor, though.
    Fit as a fiddle and ready for love!

22. or how about a couple of wiiild and ca-raaazy guys?

23. i like that they’ve got girl and boy haircuts too

24. momof2kitties says:

When are these guys going on tour with Mr. HammyPants of the previous post?

25. What a GREAT shot! The one that looks like she is floating on air. Like a little puppy cloud! so cute!

26. Anti-gravity pup! Is he riding an invisible exercise bike?

27. Hasn’t this puppy heard about GRAVITY?? Bless her for not knowing her limitations!

28. Oh, I just came back to these two, what an incredible expression on that floating pup’s punum (face).

Oh, I can’t look for too long, I start to float…..

29. Soooooooooo cute!!!

30. scooterpants says:

hey, at least you got one that can fly.
    sometimes, there’s not one in the litter that can levitate.

31. Sigh. Every once in awhile you just have to smile pleasantly, put your feet on your desk, and think “golly gee, I love this website”.

32. It must be the breed. I have a cloud like Maltese and she twirls in circles every time I come through the door. (And when I throw a ball, she bounces in time to it as she chases it) sigh… happiness is a bit of Maltese puppeh

33. ThreeCatNight says:

Oh Gawd! I fall DOWN; go BOOM!
    (Will ya stop it, will ya just stop it?! This is TORTURE! Arrggh – the QTE!!) ^^

34. ThreeCatNight says:

I won’t dance
    Don’t ask me!
    I won’t dance
    Don’t ask me!
    I won’t dance -
    ‘less I’m with you!
    They say that music is
    the way to romance.
    So if you hold me in
    your paws -
    I won’t dance!

35. Ahem. Just sayin’ that when I posted my above comment there was no hovertext.

[:nonchalant whistling: - Ed.]

36. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Maltese, eh? Well, they look like the little Bichon I adore… when he’s clean. Mr. Boomer is a dirty pup right now.

37. Totalee Puppy says:

“What a feeling…”

38. @Boomer’s Babysitter: As someone once said about West Highland terriers– “They don’t know they’re white.”

39. LOL! Too cute!

40. “When I was your age, I had 43 movies under my belt, and I had to do it without Tappa Tappa Tappa. I would’ve *killed* for Tappa Tappa Tappa.”

41. Why, they’re…they’re…Flying West Malchons!

42. Okay, this is simply the cutest picture I’ve seen in a long time! Love the pup in mid air! :)

43. i love the whole frozen in time thing. so cute.