C.O. Travels The Globe!

And this week, we take you to the Swiss Alps, where the renowned Sludgemüller Brothers perform on the Handemonium, a traditional Swiss horn shaped like the left hand of Napoleon III.

REEEEEEEEE-COOOOOOO-LAAAAAAAAA! (x5)

May I have the next polka, Jennifer B.?

Comments

1. ButtaRumCake says:

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!

I can has? Peeez?

2. Almost bleen. But not quite.

I’ll lend a hand!

3. Now that’s a set of gloves I can live with. Give me 20 please (one for each digit I have)!!

Conceptually, these must be the opposite of fingerless gloves, huh?

4. If you leave them on there long enough and they’ll remove your nail polish!

5. this is ridonkulous says:

we have a new high-water mark for ridonkulity on CO

6. ARGH SO CUTE.

7. Does anybody have a guess as to the kind of puppehs are these? Besides cute, that is.

8. I guess that means they’ll have to switch from suck to blow!!…………..in a minute.

9. WANT!

10. (the original) Mel says:

Oh, I want to play the handemonium!

11. Awwwww!

12. “Mom looks different today, Oh, well, dum-de-dum-dum…”

13. Ahhhn! Synchronized nomming! First place!!

14. lol @ sucking larvae!

15. Erebella: that’s, um, well, right, I guess…

16. I was stealing from the movie Spaceballs. It had to do with a giant vacuum cleaner space ship.

17. AuntieMame says:

See, now, I would totally pay for this kind of manicure. But there’s no way I’m letting a bunch of squicky fish nibble on my toes.

18. punkinberry says:

“Handemonium” made me laugh out loud — good one!

19. scooterpants says:

maybe boxer puppehs?
    SO very adorables.
    seems someone has some yummy fingers.

20. Juniper Jupiter says:

Ahhhh….Good thing they’re just suckling!

Otherwise that hand would come back with nubbeh stumps for fingers, LOL!

21. So, did anyone else, when they were a kid, take the black olives from the relish tray at Thanksgiving and put one on each finger and wave them around to annoy their parents?

Olive puppehs!

22. They’ve been practicing “The Blue Danube Waltz” all day.

23. NTMTOM, as a real live Word Music DJ (no, really, I am!) I can tell you that the The Handemonium is making a comeback in popularity. That Sting’ll play anything!

24. NTMTOM, I didn’t think there could be anything sillier than your paragraph describing this.

Then I scrolled down and saw the picture.

Redonk!

25. fish eye no miko says:

“Where’s de meelks?”

26. @Erebella: Guess KBinTo has never heard of (in deep voice) “Mega Maid”.

27. ThreeCatNight says:

Fingersickles!

28. They look a lot like baby Saint Barnards and about the right size,

29. Best. Nom. Ever.

30. lucy's mommeh says:

Psipsina, no to the olives, but how about “Bugles” fingernails? :)

31. I think they are Leonberger pupies

32. Pa-sicky?

[times five! - Ed.]

33. Mary (the first) says:

Oh yeah, I totally did the olive on fingers thing. (Sometimes I still do .. if I’m alone ..:) Love these little guys better though!

34. Rachel of Cyberia says:

@Psipsina:

What do you mean “when you were a kid”? I still do!

35. Martha in Washington says:

Psipsina-I never did that (I don’t like olives) but my two sons have always done that. They would even steal the ones from the salad bowl at Olive Garden and do it in public! My husband always encouraged them.

36. Hamster & Rye says:

Help! I’m overwhelmed by mixed-up images–
    I see a symphony orchestra, puppies on the handemonium, and a conductor waving his hands with olives on his fingers…

37. This person must have steely control over his / her nerve endings. I can’t imagine how tickly-weird that must feel.

38. Can I have one?????

39. WolvenSpectre says:

raising vampire puppiehs not so easeh.

40. The amazing lactating hand!

41. dragon_sanctuary says:

I believe they be bebbeh Mastiffs.

And Yes, I used to put both olives AND Bugles on mah fingers–especially when dinner guests were over! X3

42. AWWWWW!!!

43. jackie31337 says:

I have a strange feeling I’ve seen this pic before, but I don’t care because it’s so cute I could look at it every day!

44. LurkerLurcher says:

Pshaw! Nomming it certainly is not. As anyone who has partaken in the graduation ceremony at Cambridge University knows, this is clearly a bunch of students graduating:

“As each group of graduands is presented to the Vice Chancellor or her deputy, they each hold a finger of the Praelector’s right hand while he recites a Latin formula.”

(from http://www.sid.cam.ac.uk/people/praelector )

The students may indeed look younger and more puppy-like each year, but the situation is unmistakable…

45. That´s beyond adorable….

46. I can’t BELIEVE you guys know about the Ricola commercial !! (hovertext) The only one Swiss marketing people have ever come up with that is even remotely funneh. Has it crossed the pond ? and onward over the Rockies ??

47. DaytimeDeb says:

Black olives! I totally thought of that when I saw this pic. I used to put olives on my fingers all the time. What, there is another way to eat them?

48. Yup, that’s it, Leonberger puppies- what a cute bunch, my God the food bills…but I’d love to see them as they get a little older!

Black Olives and Bugles on my fingers- my parents came to expect it.

49. Check out that paw on the right, it’s as big as it’s mouth!!!!!

50. I…um…uh…