STICK your paws UP!

A Take-Over-style robbery was reported in the Kitteh District tonight.

The unfortunate victim was in recovering in Boxhab at the time. Sigh.

The stuffed bun was aquitted of all charges, right Anne H.?

1. binky-mama says:

Surrender your belleh at once. Oh and the toe beans too!!!

2. Awwwww, that belly, those paws, the pose!

3. beep the belly!!

4. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Kitty is grinning!! Next pose, aggressively nom the finger! Bat the hand, gently now, but with feeeeeling….

5. Juniper Jupiter says:

Poke poke poke poke poke!!!

6. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

What’s all this then, meow?

7. snoopysnake says:

Belllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!eeeeeeee rub! Marmie kitteh! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

8. Look at the violence in the system – mew, mew, I’m being repressed!

9. Look at the violence inherent in the system – mew, mew, I’m being repressed!

10. if a fairy godmother turned one of those little marmalades you get with room service breakfast into a kitteh just as you were sticking your finger in the jar for a taste, this is what it would look like.

also… WANT

11. Come look at the violence inherent in the system – mew, mew, I’m being repressed!

12. Oops – my computer kept indicating the post wasn’t going through…

13. yes, yes harlemgrrl….i totally agree. I want my marmie-kitteh-lade on buttered whole-grain wheat toast. mmmmmmm delish!

14. Aesthetica says:

somebody’s tummy is in need of scritchies!

*scritch scritch*

15. Marmie-ness! What a perfect way to start the long weekend, thanks Meg!!!

16. Someone is about to get pounced for touching the milk belly….

So cute!

17. “Hehn hehn…” *tummy twisting*

18. Hey, little feline fellah, give me back my heart, you’ve stolen it.

19. Put up your dukes…………..your marmie-dukes!

20. oooh…i forgot how much Berthaservant luvs the marmies. This lil tummy-morsel must be extra enticing. *cue devilish giggle*

21. Man, I wish this marmalade could stop all the take-over’s in Oakland. Just throw a cat at the robbers and they’d be distracted by the cute.
    *sigh* I wish.

22. @DejaMew – i’ll have the same :0)

@Erebella – that was just, terrible…
    :: shakes head while smiling ::

23. Fransouah says:

Helpless! [singsong]

24. I’m MELTING!

25. englishwoman says:

Cue 5 pointy ends in 3…2…1…

26. Oooh, someone’s going to get a batting they won’t soon forget…

27. Is it only me or does the kittehs face look a bit monkey-ish? ^^

28. milquetoast says:

The KITTEH DISTRICT! Oh, man- my Aunt lives there and she says the stubbular fuzz-ups are getting so frequent that we now have to board a boat to her new digs on Catalina! I would rather have her move in with us fresh kittehs in Pussadena! She says mew.

29. momof2kitties says:

Kitteh is GUILTY!

Guilty of being anerable, that is.

30. Gail (the first one) says:

NTMTOM: Loving the Monty Python refs!

Said Inspector Harry “Snapper” Organs of the crime:
    “The Yard received a report this morning that a large quantity of cat toys had been stolen. Mr. McMarmieson is assisting the policies in their enquiries.”

31. Gail (the first one) says:

Ugh, that should read “assisting the police”.

32. snoopysnake says:

Nooooooooobody expects the kitteh inquisition!

Our chief weapon is fear, and surprise, and nice pink pawpads….

Put that kitteh in…the comfeh chair!

33. snoopysnake says:

Oh, I was just putting a bit of lard on the cat’s boil.

34. “Nibble nibble squeeze squeeze pokey pokey BEEP!”

35. crazyweinerdoglady says:

want to chew on that back paw…

36. You sure this doesn’t imply cat handcuffs?

“Oh sure, they’re FUN……..” XD

37. ;) Theresa.

38. ha, that bunny is actually from monty python. ;)

39. “Nibble nibble squeeze squeeze pokey pokey BEEP!”
    Seconded, Theresa, Niiiice, again.

40. Yitzysmommie says:

Can’t decide if Theresa is right or if we who think this is a prelude to the finger nom bunneh kick trick have it right.

41. Marymomma says:

I think there will soon be some “Venus-fly-kitty” action going on here! *SNAP!*

42. BTW, is that kitten in a BOX? With UNDIES?

43. Theresa – haha no it’s a t-shirt. :D

44. Marmie belleh!

46. Totalee Puppy says:

Plush bunny disapproves!

47. Hamster & Rye says:

The moving finger pokes,
    and, having poked,
    moves on.

48. Dogbreath says:

lol @ Hamster & Rye

49. Oh look, MARMIE BELLEH!

[beep beep]

[beeps computer monitor instead]

Fine, I’ll just beep my own belleh! Hmph!

[beep beep]

50. *poink*!

what an adorable kitty. i want to neeble on the tummiekins. nohm nohm.

51. SophieMama says:

Or was this little kitteh on a dessert tray and this is a pic of the moment when the lady picked out some tasty puddin’ for dessert?