Hover Craft Pup

[Pup looks up]

Um, Legs please?

1_2

Cody, originally uploaded by fantasie country. Sender-Inner Lori Dubyah, thank you <3

Comments

1. Puploaf?

2. Seriously, what breed(s) could this possibly be? Eeeee!

3. WAHAHAHAHA!

4. Check out the Flickr set! Mind blowing!

5. Methinks it is a Pekinese Loaf. Extra loft. Very difficult to do, to get that furrrr so floofy without drying it out, like a fine meringue.

6. Certainly that is a slipper with a face. Where’s the one for the other foot?

7. Hover pups been Hoovered.

8. looks like a fluffy slipper..

9. It’s a Tribble Mill! They must be careful. Tribbles go everywhere and fluff up the works.

10. Holy Puppies, Batman! This guy’s got like, 18 of those hover pups!!!

I have only one word for Messieur Puppymaster — SHARE! :D

11. AuntieMame says:

It’s the new floofy Roomba!

12. Oh, I can tell this is going to one very funny thread…I’m just going to sit back and laugh for a while…should one person have to brush all that hair? I think not-oh, sir-do you want some, ummm, help?
    Tribble factory, slippers, floofy roomba, too good, peeps!

13. Flavia A. says:

HAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Oh god.

14. Hey-where’s Golden or NTKTOK? Her Dad was in bad shape, and we haven’t heard a word from her. THIS would be the perfect pic for her- that or “Jeter”. If you are reading this, I hope all is better, NTKTOK.

Floofy Roomba—wish I’d thought of it, AuntieMame…

15. I used to dogsit for a Peke breeder, and this is one good-looking Peke baby! Let me tell you–6 week old Peke puppies are cute enough to be used as lethal weapons in the war on ugliness in this world!

16. If the Hovercat and the Hoverpup ever meet . . . what sort of hover would we see then? Can they reproduce together?

17. so freakin’ cute!!!

18. I concur wif’ chanpon, that be a slipper!

19. Does it do hardwood floors to?

20. Mary (the first) says:

I have some dust bunnies at my house that are about that big but don’t have the soulful eyes.

21. Totalee Puppy says:

Cutest toilet lid cover evah!! Want matchingks bath rug!

22. Finally found my other slipper! I thought it was lost in void under the bed.

23. Jennie Mello says:

Floomba.

24. darkshines says:

It has the face of an Ewok and the body of a Tribble. And legs like Naomi Cambell, they are just tucked up underneath. Honest.

25. darkshines says:

Ok, Spacky is a ridiculous dog. We should get GWB a Spacky.

[Dood. For a second there I thought you said "Spanking"... - Ed.]

26. darkshines says:

DUH, it would help if I linked the frickin’ photo http://www.flickr.com/photos/lallacountry/1873947510/in/set-72157602935389357/

27. darkshines says:

Naomi, I’m sorry, my contribution to Reality Causual Friday…
    It almost looks Dali-esque…..

[I am very afraid... it's coming for me... - Ed.]

28. berthaservant says:

Face of a pug.
    Body of a persian.
    Legs of a beetle.

Heart of a LION.
    Soul of a WARRIOR.
    Delicate sensibilities of a PRINCESS.

And some schmutz on the chin.

29. Gail (the first one) says:

Floombah! I love it!!!

30. Tina Rhea says:

P.G. Wodehouse said of a Peke, “It appeared to have no legs, but to move by faith alone.” In one of his stories, a Peke chased a German shepherd out of the room, much to the relief of the guy whom the shepherd had scared on to the top of a bureau.

31. Totalee Puppy says:

It’s the rejected mop–
    disguised as a $1400 designer plush toy–anything to get back in the house and sing–“Baby come back…any kind of fool could see…
    There was something in everything about you…Baby come back…You can blame it all on me…”
    Yeah, I know I messed it up…had fun.

32. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Berthaservant, you keel me!!

33. This picture also just begs for one of these “underside views”.

34. i don’t know what it is but i want it and also have a strange urge to clean the kitchen floor all of a sudden

35. Golden or NTKTOK says:

OH WOW! Katrina! My dad.. wow.. I now believe in miracles. He is recovering, still in ICU, but well on his way. Thank you! And I have been visiting CO everyday, just for the pick me up.

36. Lurve the hover[craft] text, Meg!

37. Aesthetica says:

you’d definitely have clean and shiny floors with this one. i want one!

38. NTKTOK: Happy news.

39. hehe, i’ve been to le havre. by train, no less. “next stop, le havre…” *sigh* thanks for the mem’rees. :)

40. what the heck is that thing?

41. Delighted to read the good news, NTKTOK, your Dad has been in my prayers-well, you too. Hang in there!

Did you see Jeter? I thought of you, I really thought you would get a well-deserved belly laugh.

I just covet this little creature and all 17 of its confrers.

42. llittledogrescue says:

Peek-in-knees ?

43. Totalee Puppy says:

NTKTOK–What great news! So glad your dad is doing better.
    Don’t know if puppy prayers make a difference, but I’ll keep on sending…Please keep checking with CO
    for tubby Jeter and lonely mops and kitteh accessories…and… and…You mean a lot to us!
    Totalee Puppy

44. oh, what a cutie!

45. llittledogrescue- I wish I had thought of that! Good one!

Totalee Puppy- prayers are all good.

46. Yitzysmommie says:

I can’t believe no one has said it yet!!!!
    I CAN HAS LEGZ PLZ?

47. Pug face and pekingese fur!

Puginese?
    Pekug?
    PEKEPUG!

48. Freya Lorelei says:

Peke puppies are indeed the cutest objects on the planet. The Wodehouse story reminds me of the time that my then ten-week-old Peke was at a conformation class and made a nine-month-old Boxer puppy back down through sheer force of will. They look so soft and fluffy, but they really are the most fearless little things.

(And I can’t TELL you how often I’ve gotten the “I could mop my floor with that dog, har har!” speech.)