Look! A delicious snack attached to my ‘tocks!

Oh!

2008-06-22 8136, originally uploaded by bobisbob.

[Eyes roll back into head like it's friggin' SHARK WEEK]

2008-06-22 8134, originally uploaded by bobisbob.

Loreh W., where would I be weethout your submeeeeeshonssss [singsong]

Comments

1. warrior rabbit says:

pleh — a little stringy, though, and not very tender.

also, for some strange reason, this every time I nom this morsel, I feel a slight twinge of pain.

2. I lmao-ed at the second picture.

3. TAIL TIME!!!

4. Awww–I’ll take a nibble of that!

What an adorable puppy!

5. Holy crap, I have an old stuffed aminal that looks exactly like this pup! Same color and everything! O.O

6. Them’s some serious photo-ing skillz.

7. AuntieMame says:

OMNOMNOMNOM!!!!

8. metsakins says:

I could eat that whole puppeh, forget about the tailio, that would be the apppetizer.

9. bookmonstercats says:

Is it a pup, or a young fox without a brush (blushes to admit I don’t know whether fox cubs have a brush from the outset or grow them later). Anyways, cute animule.

10. hahah i actually laughed out loud when i saw the second picture so i had to post some love. what kind of dog is that?

[I'm guessing it's a corgi puppy. Anyone else? - Ed.]

11. OH, and this pup has “Princess Di eyes” too — that should totally be a category.

12. “I must have eeeetttt!!!” that pup is ganna experiance a whole new meaning of pain if he ever figures out how to get his tail… :-D

13. revolution724 says:

According to the Flickr page, “She isn’t really a fox. She’s an adorable half-yorkie-half-pomeranian named Ginny.”

14. is anyone else incredibly tempted to give a-million kisses to this puppeh on the forehead???!!!

15. Love the Princess Di -> Crazy Eyes transition

16. Adorable – at first I thought it was a corgi, revolution724, but those don’t really have tails to chase…

17. Oh wow, my heart stopped when I saw that first picture. Oh, it’s still stopped……….guhguhguh…….

18. (the original) Mel says:

Hold still. I am going to nom you…very quickly…and very hard.

19. Juniper Jupiter says:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! XD!!!

That second pic just kewed me!!

Too KYOOT!

20. wagthedogma says:

I found a not-so-delicious snack attached to my cat’s ‘tocks this morning…and it wasn’t his tail. :P

Could I trade my Mr. Stinky McButtersons for this sweet little tail nommer?? Pleeeez?

21. Wow, Mel, you’re such an animal! My mind nose-dived instantly when I read that. Sorry.

22. Gail (the first one) says:

@wagthedogma: once again, you KEEL me!!

Very “come-hither” look in pic #1. I was going to call “Princess Di eyes”, if no one else had yet!

23. (the original) Mel says:

It’s a quote from “The Seven Year Itch.” It was a rather funny scene. Not dirty. Of course the guy said kiss not nom.

24. I can now check off “get my dog on cuteoverload” checked off the “things to do before I die” list. Score!

More pics of Her Cuteness here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobisbob/sets/72157606327723278/

I’ve still got a ton to go through and upload too.

25. berthaservant says:

Mel, OMG, anyone who can quote The Seven Year Itch is instantly the most interesting person in the room.

That’s a serious Jekyll and Hyde puppeh face.

26. (the original) Mel says:

Well, I’m just a saucy redhead with a marmie kitten who likes old movies and reads your blog. I can’t IMAGINE why I would be interesting at all to you, Berthas.

27. aaaaand just what breed of puppeleh is that little morsel?

28. Katrina: she’s half yorkie, half pomeranian.

29. Winni-Pig says:

Whomp!

Gotcha!!

Ooops….

30. berthaservant says:

Hmmmm.

Mel and I seem to be flirting.

If this were real life I would be running away in a panic. Here, I am a GOD.

31. mmmm. that hurts!!!!!!

32. girlnextdoortn says:

The “friggin SHARK WEEK” line was what caused me to burst out laughing.

33. I must have eet! I shall try to refrain from puppy-napping.

34. I want some tail o’ the pup!

35. Evangeline's maid says:

Well, I thought this must be the two cutest pictures in the world – then I went to ogle the Flickr account. There ARE cuter ones! Don’t know about buyin’ a pet on vacaysh, but this precious point of plumplove absolutely is EEEEEEE-resistable.

36. snarkhunts says:

Now that’s cute. My 11-yr-old puppy still tries to catch that fluffy toy that follows him around all day.

I see that CO got a shout-out at Cake Wrecks – your fame grows by leaps and bounds.

37. Yep Lori, you’ve really outdone yourself this time. I think there should be some sort of CO honour bestowing going on here.

38. MY GOODNESS! I’ve never seen a puppeh with my exact same shade of red hair!

Must have this little guy with the cronchable talio Iglesias!

39. That shark week comment SERIOUSLY keewled me! AHAHAWHAWHAWWHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

40. Shark Week? More like PUPPEH TAILIO CHOMP WEEK OMG! [Eyes roll back into head]

41. Tail so stubbular..so cute!

42. stephanie says:

omg. those sheets are gorgeous, too! i need them both!

43. tee hee, the second image is like the puppy has cartoony eyes.

44. THE EYES!

45. I love how Senorita McPuppersons, in the second pic, is straining his head toward his tailio and his tailio toward his head, and is STILL completely obliv’ to the fact that it’s ATTACHED TO HER. Teehee!

46. Erm, I have failed to use correct pronouns in mah comment above. Please to forget that.

47. Arg! Add another pup to my ‘DO WANT’ list! Goshness.

48. Super cute!

49. Bob : I’ve just been looking at Ginny’s photo stream and I think I’ve boken my aw mechanism, I couldn’t stop aw-ing. They are aw-some and aw-dorable.

50. Bahahaha, the scroll-down nearly killed me XD

51. So kay00t! :D

Half Pom – Half Yorkie = Fox??? Blessssssssss! :D

52. Raemie L. says:

Cute puppeh! First pic makes me want to place a keess on her head. <3 the second pic's "Ehn" and googly eyes combo. Ahh,and I like this pic too, http://tinyurl.com/6p7w26
    Aaand, that’s enough gushing for now.

53. Was anyone else wary when scrolling down? I was certain that “delicious snack attached to my ‘tocks” was going to be a dingleberry.

54. A Corgi puppy looks more like a bear cub than a fox pup. Muy chunky! That pup is one cutie pie…

55. berthaserv: LOL!

56. > I was certain that “delicious snack attached to my ‘tocks” was going to be a dingleberry.

Haha. I had to photoshop a little bit of that out of the pic. :-/

57. Oh, Bob, you saved us from the dingle berries? What a gentleman!

Somebody please send in a pictures of a baby Corgi-a Cardigan (the one withe the buttons).

No, really, please do, I don’t have any baby pictures of Killer Corgi, we got er when she was a..a, big, strapping, girl, aren’t you? (she’s looking over my shoulder).

58. What a cutie pie!!! Does she shed much?

59. ROFL @ delicious snack attached to my tocks. ROFL @ shark week. Often it’s the writing that makes these photos go from funny to freaking fabulous. Kudos again.

60. Awwww how adorable! Maybe I SHOULD try to find an apartment that will allow dogs and get a puppeh. Hehe!
    I definitely want a kitteh and you bet’cha I’ll be taking millions of pics of it. :)

61. best before & after EVER! :)

62. Sharon Wilson says:

HAHAHA! I’ve never seen a doggeh try to chase a docked tail! Muy funny!

63. Katie Kat says:

BOB… PLEASE post more pics of Ginny so we can follow her as she gets all growed up! :)

64. chloe loos says:

OMG that is sooooooo cute how did u no how to do that!!!!!!!

65. OMG they r soooo cute! keep posting more if u have any!!!

66. I second the motion- Bob, please keep us informed about Ginny’s antics! So cute! Such a beautiful color!

67. Where IS the rest of his tail, Bob? Was he born that way or was it docked?

68. GNY IPO recommendation: BUY. This one can only go up in value.

69. Hamster & Rye says:

You know, Berthaservant, that Theo is way ahead of you***”theo” in Greek means a god.

70. “shark week” killed me too. I have *got* to work “like it’s friggin’ SHARK WEEK” into my everyday slang usage.

71. Hamster & Rye says:

In response to all the requests for MORE THEO FACTS, I believe the word THEOLOGY means the study of the nature of god(s)and all that is divine(including our own “Mr.Divine”–
    Put your hands together for THEO!
    “He’s divine–
    Doo Lang Doo Lang
    Doo Lang
    Like a not-too-sweet wine–
    Doo Lang Doo Lang
    Doo Lang”
    This has gotten totally out of hand!! Bring back
    Berthaservant!

[Um, this might be a little weird. - Ed.]

72. > Does she shed much?

Nope, not at all. As far as I can tell, she doesn’t have an undercoat. Now that she’s older, her fur is shorter and sleek, but still soft as silk.

> PLEASE post more pics of Ginny so we can follow her as she gets all growed up!

They’ll be here: http://flickr.com/photos/bobisbob/sets/72157606327723278/

I still have a bunch to work my magic on before I can upload. And then I can take more pics of her. Woo!

> Where IS the rest of his tail, Bob? Was he born that way or was it docked?

You know, I’m not sure. I *think* it was docked (which I’m not a fan of), but I don’t know for certain. It’s actually a little longer now, so maybe not.