Sunday Snork

According to Sender-Inner Cammie C., all the other giraffes at the zoo were happily snorfing down pellets while this gal snorked a pole.

Mmmm, salty McTimberssons! Snork snork snork.

Snorking

Giraffe leeps are so great—check out the bendy-back action.

SNORK-HANCE!

Snorked

Cammie C., and everyone out there, have you snorked today?

Comments

1. I wonder if it’s like when middle-school kids practice kissing with a pillow.

2. AuntieMame says:

SNOOOOOORK!

Somehow it’s just not the same…

3. stubbedoo says:

Can I susbstitute my arm for the pole? Just for a minute? Pretty please?

4. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

You know, I remember a scene like this in “A Christmas Story.” ;-)

5. Omigad I just gotta get my kissing technique right! Scot Handsomeprofile, has been stood up by Darlene Crapmeyer and has, like, no one to take to the Junior Prom!!!

6. Reminds me of that scene in “A Christmas Story.” I think someone double-dog dared him!

7. Did I snork today? Boy, did I!!! Ahem, yeah, cute giraffe. :Þ

I may be a tree hugger, but I don’t think I ever licked one.

8. eikoleigh says:

wow, those are some crazy flexible lips!

9. knightofmonarch says:

Thank goodness that pole looks smooth- Splinters in between the lips???- how do you explain that one???

10. Giraffes have pretty tough lips–it lets them nom on thorny thorny trees!

11. If this were winter and that were a metal pole, he would not be too happees! “Mmmrrrfff! Hep meh!”

12. Oops, I mean she.

13. “While this gal snorfed a pole”.

Interesting phrase, Meg. ; )

14. carterson says:

It’s the wiskers on her chin that I think are cute! Thanks for the extreme close up.:)

15. Maybe the giraffe needs more dietary fiber?!;)

Or maybe just a lick of salt!

16. That must be one lonely giraffe. I feel your pain, baby. Don’t worry, I’m sure Mr Handsomepants will be happy to snork you later.

17. It kind of freaks me out that their tongues are black.

18. One word:

Yummyyyyyyy.

19. ZooKeeper says:

Giraffes incessantly licking is a sign of boredom and frustration, and is only seen in captive animals.

Not so cute.

20. Woo! I want a giraffe kiss!

21. Bluuuue tongue! :O

22. Hehehe, I immediately thought of A Christmas Story too. We sure she can get her tongue off?

23. P. Erasmus says:

Does anyone else find giraffes attractive?

Just a tiny bit?

24. Polesnorker says:

Ha!
    It’s funny because it’s suggestive of fellatio.

25. Totalee Puppy says:

Giraffes are graceful
    and beautiful. I’m clumsy and small and shy.

26. I *heart* geeraffs! =)

27. platedlizard says:

P. Eramus:

Giraffes aren’t cute, they’re drop dead gorgeous! Ever see their eyelashes up close? They’re so long and luxurious Maybelline should use them in a commercial! I love those tall blonds!

28. SUPERSTAR!

Seriously. Did nobody else think Molly Shannon?

29. I used to work in a barn, and the horses would chew on the wood of their fences, stalls and anything else that was wood around. Not sure why tho. Trainers would put special collars on the horses to keep them from doing it. I wonder if this is related?

30. berthaservant says:

People, do NOT google “pole snorking” (or at least not while at work). You probably won’t like what you find.

And to answer your question, Meg, NO, I have not been snorked in quite some time.

31. Jah Jah Binx!!!! :D

32. LOL!!! Silly geeraff.

They’re cute in a bizarre way.

33. I want a giraffe. Did anyone else see the New Yorker cartoon a couple of weeks ago with the fractal giraffe?

This giraffe would be a very nice addition to my collection, thank vous muy, bitte. My giraffe. Look with your eyes, not your fingers!

34. Akk, just read all the comments about tongues on metal poles. We have a bunch of Sturdy Northerners, don’t we. ;)

35. @Lurker, what do you mean “middle schoolers”? :P

36. Glad to see mine wasn’t the only mind in the proverbial gutter.

37. Watch out for them libbips.

38. they eat the bark off the trees, and then the trees die…

39. then the tree gnomes die… then the rainbow monkeys die… Sir David Attenborough dies… all becomes ookie shadow…

40. Dexter Fishmore says:

“This gal snorked a pole”? Sounds like my Friday night!

(This joke is brought to you by my 15-year-old inner self.)

41. Sounds like you were a precocious 15-yr-old, Dex.

42. nummies

43. LesbianNeoCon says:

Ooooh, careful – watch for splinters!!

44. darkshines says:

I googled “pole snorking” and all the esults were related to “snorkelling” :(. I’m disappointed!

45. thats…… weird the tounge crls to a point man i cracked up when i saw that