Where to, Lady?

Talk about your Minnie Drivers! [rim shot]

But seriously folks, it’s gonna cost you 2.35 per mile. I got diamond collar bills to PAY.

Moist nosicle marks on the steering wheel are extry, Natalie B.

Comments

1. Fat Tabby says:

Holy cuteness, Batman!

2. love when i just click randomly and the pic’s just up! so cute!

3. Chub rolls on the back! *scrunches and nuzzles*

4. Puppy, you can drive my car
    Yes, you’re going to be a star
    Puppy you can drive my car,
    And maybe I’ll snorgle you

5. back rolls are a delicacy! add a little honey butter, broil for approximately 15 minutes, nom away.

stubby tails? now that’s another story. those can get a pretty penny on the black market, especially ones that double as a kickstand.

6. ohhhhh myyyy goodness. i’m ded in my seat now, i just saw the puppy-nose residue left on the steering wheel as if this little hot-dog tried to beep the horn. d-e-d ded.

7. Beth (in NC) says:

Ees dees a bebeh wiener? I’ll take two please. Thanks.

8. knightofmonarch says:

Look out Dale Jr. – Here comes Diamond Dog

9. Looks like the horn smelled dee-lish! :)

10. tooooooooo much.

too much.

I’m supposed to be working, but I can’t. I am overwhelmed by the Qte.

11. Minnie Drivers!!! HI-larious, Meg!

12. This diamond collared baby is the dogs bow-wow!

13. scooterpants says:

SHUT UP with the freekin DIAMOND collar on the Beverly Hill Billy’s hound dog Puppeh. He Rocks…and drives evidently.
    (stupid pun there scooter…..)

14. scooterpants says:

hey, it IS caturday. whut up?

15. Nah, she’s just doing chin-ups.

16. “Oh, next time I’ve got to order me one of those driver lift cushions from Lillian Vernon.”

17. crazyweinerdoglady says:

ooooo bebeh weener puppy!!! OOOOO weener tocks! OOOOOO must snorgle!

18. If he can afford bling like that you’d think he’d have a catffeur.

19. Totalee Puppy says:

Hey, the big money is at NASCAR–you workin for big-big
    bling-bling!

20. I had this driver the other day, jeez, he was lurching about all over the place, we mounted the pavement twice and he would keep stopping at Butchers shops. When I remonstrated with him, do you think he could speak English! Still that’s pretty much true of most of the cab drivers round here. :0)

21. Chub rollS!

22. Totalee Puppy says:

Chanpon–LOL Lillian
    Vernon!

23. Totalee Puppy says:

HON GLAD–Lurvable story!

24. “remonstrated” eh?

see the puppy schnoz marks on the wheel??

25. berthaservant says:

I can’t quite make this joke smoothly, but he beeps the horn with his beeper! Isn’t that awesome?

26. i bet those little chickenlegs are shaking like leaves just like mine were at the gym the other day. hoowwww embarassing.

27. *plotz*

28. Totalee Puppy says:

Got proof of insurance? Naw, I’m talkin about the diamond collar…

29. darkshines says:

She should buy a Tiddy Bear for the chub roll chaffing…..

30. Puppeh needs a periscope!