Let me EXPLAIN

Look, I KNOW what you’re thinking—it’s not even BUN-DAY and we are displaying a series of bun photos.

Well you know WHAT?

You’re right. [Patting your back with Princess Di eyes looking up]

I’m sure you’ll agree that we CANNOT wait for Bun-Day to show you this anerable paw-pad ACTION…

Miniscule, chompable foots…

Unopened eye capusules…

Appetizer-sized…

TINIEST OF TAILIOS…

TEENIEST OF DIRTY CLAWS ACTION!!!

I’m sure you understand, Kellie A.

Comments

1. floppycat says:

“ded” indeed

2. TEENY! Aww. Also a bit strange so up close. But TEENY!

3. Small and delicate
    Hardly formed
    Steals my heart.

4. Nom, nom, nom!

5. is bun? i thought was mouse

6. Why, I do believe there is a special pocket in my purse specially designed for holding eensy-weensy buns of that particular size.

GIMME.

7. ThreeCatNight says:

The most delicate of noses, the pearl-like ears trimmed in fluff, the most petite of toeses, conspires to make up the sweetest little bun.

8. Great, thanks Meg! Now I have to clean my ‘sploded brains off my desk so I can work. What a mess! Geez!

9. Annie has the right idea. *throws away cell phone and inserts teeny bun into cell phone pouch*

10. Pat Trenner says:

Second pic:

TOENAILS, people!

**keels over**

11. I would very much like to be the next person who finds/photographs the next bunneh-du-jour.

Of all the anatomy, so beautifully presented, may I please further-examine the dangling dirty footsie, I am captivated, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, (can’t type anymore, I wants de dangle-dangle and the whole bunnitude….please, I’ll give it back (eventually).

12. i am amazed at the tailio in pic 5… that it will turn into bunneh fluff tail…

13. Balamuthia says:

I want those eye capsules to open, open, open!!

14. I just want to give him a million little kisses all over his little bunny ears… :-*

15. momof2kitties says:

Must deposit zee gentlest of keeses upon zee top of zee bun-buns widdle hayd. Must not disturb zee wee bun. Must NOT nom.

16. So tiny. So fuzzy! So CUTE! Overload!!!

17. The Other One Michelle says:

I luv him. He’s so kyoooot!
    (Why is it I’m a well-spoken, college edjumakated woman until I get on this site, and then I spell-and speak-atrociously?)

18. Wow, it looks like they pulled him right out of his little bunny nest! He’s got grass and stray fur everywhere!

19. how can it be that teeny? how??? don’t know about individual body parts, but i’d pop the whole thing in my mouf.

20. Holy magoly, I think I’m about to do a DBF. I may never recover. And the tailio…the tailio…

21. a bounty of baby bunny balls.

To the other Annie be careful he doesn’t fall to the bottom of your purse never to be seen again.

22. scooterpants says:

TOOMichelle-
    itz cuz your sittin in your cruel corporate cubicle and need some escapism (or something along those lines)
    it wont go away as you get older, i’m 47 and i’m still doin it.

very cute little bun.
    nice peektures. now, pleeze to put back where you found.

23. warrior rabbit says:

“a bounty of baby bunny balls.”
    Balls are hard to find on a bunny, Annie. [snert] No, really, ‘sexing’ a bunny is difficult. That’s one reason there are so many unexpected little bunnies.

24. Eeek!! Eeeek, eeek, eeeeek!! I’m speechless and how tiny and cute the little bunbun is.

25. ZOMG

I am ded from teh cutez.

DED I SAY!

*ded*

26. not to be a nuffer…but we did put him back in the nest with his brothers and sisters right? PROSH beyond explanation! love the fat rolls :-)

27. OHF. so tiny. Want to nom.

28. You guys need to be careful posting these things. Those pictures? They could do some serious damage. My bleen reflex is almost thrown out of joint, and my brain is definately in “cute overload”. I have an a-kyoot migraine coming on here.
    {ded}

29. AuntieMame says:

Let me ‘splain! No, it would take to long. Let me sum up.

D’awwwww!

30. Gail (the first one) says:

I have just the right sized pocket on the outside of my purse—babeh bunneh could peek out or stay under cover!!

I almost thought this one was too young for disapproval, but no—Pic #3 shows “infantile disapproval”!

31. Taking baby buns out of their nest is not cute.

32. warrior rabbit says:

vettobe, do you know, unequivocally, that’s what happened? If you don’t, then pipe down. Huff, don’t nuff.

33. warrior rabbit says:

[holds bunny-bun to face and inhales deepl, like Hopper in Blue Velvet]

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

34. Rabbit butt
    rabbit butt
    RABBIT BUTT!!!

And no, you should NEVER, I repeat, NEVER, wait for Bunday to show us those.

Please do wait forever for dog pix, though. Forever and a day!!!

35. @AuntieMame: Love the Pricess Bride Reference

36. Oh my I meant Princess…I tell yah my brain oozed out my ears awhile ago and Im still looking for it.

37. Beth (in NC) says:

Enh enh enh enh enh!!!

What is the story?? I desire to know! Bebeh bunnies. Yay escapism!!!!!!!

warrior rabbit: I think that boy rabbits’ “special berries” look like wing flaps. Is it just me?

38. berthaservant says:

Surprised no one has mentioned the manicure. (I don’t care one way or t’other, I’m too focused on the toesies).

39. Ovally-shape head!! Long toesies!!!! I’m so completely ded.

40. *nom nom nom*

bebbeh bunneh goodness

…I left you an ear ;)

41. Yitzysmommie says:

This is what the bun looked like that my hubby showed me last week! He went back long after mowing and the poor terrified fluffball was still far away from the nest, so my hub picked it up & put it IN the bun nest. Happee Day, bebeh bunneh back with Mommie.

42. diddleymaz says:

re sexing of pets I never have a problem, whenever confronted by small animal its pretty obvious what bits its got!! Why do people get mixed up are they too shy to look properly!!? Have correctly sorted many litters of puppies,kittens,bunnies and budgies, my own and other peoples.

43. That is such a beautiful little baby bun, a heavenly creature, beautiful,serene,innocent,pure,soft,just perfect .

44. warrior rabbit says:

Diddleymaz, puppies and kittens are pretty easy. I wouldn’t know about budgies. But bunnies don’t have dangly bits, and even *vets* have been fooled, resulting in Lucys becoming Lous and so on.

Kudos to you if you’re a gonadian expert, though.

45. *burp*

The bun was f-ing delicious

obscure web reference FTW

46. how to sex kittens

little girls look like this when their tail is lifted up >> ! > ( ) < < (only more acornlike imho.

There is sexing lesson for the day.

47. fish eye no miko says:

The little ears! The teeny foot! The closed eyes! Aww! I wanna nuzzle his widdle body!

48. @Carrie – I’m guessing Passive Agressive Notes. Not that obscure, after all. My second favorite site, after CO, btw.

49. Oh. And the teh bebbeh bunneh? To DIE for. Thunk.

50. Mmmmh, slip gently into a split sour dough bun, tuck in a few lettuce leaves all around (and maybe some shredded carrot), carefully drizzle on some honey mustard sauce and nom nom nom with the tiniest, most delicate(ssen) of neebles. Serve with gherkins.

51. Raemie L. says:

Aggh… teeeny, leetle ears and front paws on pic 1 & 3. [ded]

52. Awww, have we seen this bunny before? Not the same pics but the same bunny…

53. My uterus is crying.

54. jackie31337 says:

@warrior rabbit: “Kudos to you if you’re a gonadian expert, though.”

[snerk] what a brilliant turn of phrase.

Also, baby bunny has caused what was left of my brain to melt. Now how am I going to finish working?

55. judging by the hair and fuzz coming off of der bunn in pictures number 2 and 5, i’d have to say that it’s a true dustbunny. i’d like to find one of those hidden under by bed while cleaning, i’d probably pee my pants with delight.

56. those….tiny….delicate…delicious-looking….totally nommable……ear flaps!

57. ears!!!!!! nom
    nom
    nom
    nom
    nommmmmmm
    *dies happy*

58. knightofmonarch says:

New breakfest food – Mini Bunni Bites

59. that’s not dirt under the bunneh’s tiny toenails, that’s cinnibun.

waaait for it….

*rimshot*

60. Bunnay!

You know, that doesn’t look like a wild bun to me.

As for bunnian gonads, it does take a certain, shall we say, *forwardness* to sex the behbees, but it can be done quite accurately. I believe http://www.rabbitnetwork.org/articles/sexing.shtml shows how pretty well.

61. Selianth-OK, I now have read your link. Oh, my stars and garters…. I took a shower. I’m from Connecticut, we don’t pry.
    *sheesh*

I don’t think the mere mortal should go to those lengths, go see a Veterinarian, or a wildlife rehabber- many bunnies may be made by getting that info wrong! You have better eyes than I do! Which reminds me, that damn Wheatdle has my glasses….