[Dinner bell sound]

INCOMING WATCH OUT OMG!!!

Dsc_6138a

HALP!!!

Look how quickly things devolve when you add this image to the Krazy Dad Kaleiescoper!

Kaleidiscope_schnozzle

William W. You better fill up that dinner bowl QUICKLEH! Kaleidescope image idea via Make Magazine ;)

Comments

1. AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Is it real?
    Or is it Plushorex?

3. Beautiful coloring. Looks like fluffy chocolate milk.

4. **GASP**

Apricot Poodlie Doo! AHN!

**DED**

5. OMG I want that dog.

6. scooterpants says:

what a aborable little milk-chocolate babeh!
    wish he was here at work with me. That would be so FUN!

7. cheesybird says:

EEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

8. ThreeCatNight says:

What a little beauty!

9. What a cutie pie. Love the pretty paws.

10. momof2kitties says:

This is so not real. It is clearly another one of those clever Japanese animatronic toys that will be all the rage this holiday season!

*puts name on wait list to get one*

11. Is that a puppeh mullet I see?

12. berthaservant says:

Someone is about to get slobbered in poodle slobber.

13. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Fluffy mocha with cinnamon. Yum!

14. It’s Grease Lightnin’!!!………………with poofy ears and slobbers.

15. Is that a poodle? Or is it maybe a wee baby airedale? I had a cinnamon colored airedale when I was a child, it was the greatest. :)

16. I see a not so cute dog that is the same color as god cereal. However, the floating might be a little cute.

17. How cute is she! So happy to be running…wish she was running to my arms….sigh…

18. wagthedogma says:

You peeps are making me hungry!

19. Definitely a little poodle. Airedales have a coarse, short coat.

20. *in my best keanu voice* Whoaa….that last kaleidoscope pic…

21. scooterpants says:

crud. i wanted to kaleidoscope my pommies picture.
    cant figure it out.
    dang, crud.
    LOVE the kaleidoscope picture.

22. Jewelz_4_U says:

A. That puppeh is so cute that I bet even it’s poop is adorable!!

B. Jenn Pin… I have no idea what your comment means. It makes my head hurt.

C. I, also, like tuna.

23. Jewelz_4_U says:

Scooterpants – i love ur name!

Go to the first link that is posted (crazy dad something).

Your picture has to be ON the interwebs (not in your computer I dont think)

I went to a facebook image, and right clicked on it, and went into the properties and copied the url – it went down farther than it displayed on the page – then insert that link into the address bar and ur golden!

24. berthaservant says:

There should be more kaleidescope in the world.

25. Aaak– Psychedelic Kaleidoscope Pup! “In-a-gadda-da-shnozzle, baby!”

26. Holy roly poly!!! That spinning poodle doodle is making me dizzy!

27. Does this remind anyone else of the scene in Monty Python & the Holy Grail where Sir Lancelot is charging the castle and keeps running and running toward it but not really getting closer?

(I can hear the drums in my head.)

28. LOL Theresa and Mel2!

29. Chocolate and caramel?? Maybe it’s ’cause I got my monitor set to “Ojo de Pollo”, but this little dewd looks Extra Crispy to me.
    All I need now is.. pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes..

30. scooterpants says:

thanks JewelZ4U
    i’ll try that!
    and thanks for the compliment. ;)

31. It’s business… It’s business tiiimmee.. you know when I’m down to just my socks it’s time for business that’s why they call them business socks OOOOH

32. @CJ–Props on the Flight of the Conchords tune.

33. CJ, are you as drunk as I am?
    [sops up excess gravy with a (disapproving) bun]

34. What a perfectly joyful thing to open up with today. Totally dig the groovy effects on the last shot. Lol!

35. i want it to be bizness time, every time…

36. Yay!!! We all read each other! :)

37. Mary (the first) says:

@Patti, what do you mean? I don’t read anyone.

38. {waiting patiently for RCF animation of kaleidoscpe pic}

39. momof2kitties says:

I totally thought of the Flight of the Conchords, too! I can’t hear “it’s business time” in any context without hearing that tune in my head!!

40. http://elmosow.blogspot.com/

look at the new blog.

41. Wow, I can see the music . . .

42. yankeebird says:

@ Jenn Pin

God cereal? Where do you get your groceries, because I’ve never seen that at Stop and Shop!?

43. yankeebird says:

And don’t forget, two minutes in heaven is better than one minute in heaven.

44. victoreia says:

OMG! It’s kaleidescope-Chewbacca!

45. scooterpants says:

cutolo
    some mama is very proud’z

46. Totalee Puppy says:

JENN PIN–I honestly recommend an ESL/ESOL class (high intermediate)(So that you can write in a way that other English speakers understand)… or a typing class…or both. Many school districts offer adult education classes at no cost…

47. Totalee Puppy says:

YANKEEBIRD–LOL! Also, I like tuna!

48. Totalee Puppy says:

CJ–“It’s business…It’s business tiiimmee…”
    You knock our socks off! (Running for cover from the poodle poop that peeps will throw in my direction…)

49. Totalee Puppy says:

The “Little Valedictorian-Hopeful”
    peeps out from under the pile of poodle poop to say one last thing (promise!)…
    PJ–“Plushorex” Awesome!!

50. I think Jenn Pin might have been referring to Ezekiel 4:9 brand breakfast cereal. Which you could totally use to make an Extra Crispy coating like the one seen on that pup.
    Of course you’ll also need some pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes. Pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes. Pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes. Pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes.

51. yankeebird says:

Wow, for some reason now, I’m really really craving some pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes.

52. Somewhere in a field this pup is plucking a flower saying, “He loves me, he loves me not…He loves me….”

53. I’m really not even a fan of poodles, but this little guy looks cute as all get-out. I’d have to find a Milk Bone for that one.

Also, just because (excuse my unauthorized shill):

54. Damn, now I’m hungry.

55. darkshines says:

Is it because I rap about reality, like me and my grandma drinking a cup of tea?

56. @darkshines
    hahaha yes!!!!

57. knightofmonarch says:

Looks like someone took a plush toy and just set it up in the grass – sssqqqquuueeeeeezzzz

58. Esther Sassaman says:

This muppy reminds me of the Fark Kitten:

59. Great kaleidoscope of the olympic hamster picture, like aliens with ear-whiskers: