Say “Zeeeeeeeee”

Hey Ed, get a LOAD of these stoopid Landcruiser types!

Although, we do look… kinda awesome…

[head tilts to side to check out mirror]

Image007

Amy K., Say ‘Hi’ to Nairobi for me…

Comments

1. Hello Kitty says:

They are soooooo posing for te h mirror!!! Hi you doing? NO, how YOU doing :) Aw Gawwd!!!

2. Coming out of lurkdom to LOL at the hovertext! That is one of my all-time fave SNL skits! And so appropos, with the Olympics going on!

3. I think they’re saying, “One day, dear, we’ll be able to get a car like that, load up the kids, and take our own trip. I’ll work more hours at the factory for a while and then it’s OFF TO THE COAST! How’s snorkeling sound to you?”

4. the one seems a little more upset about the shortness of the ‘hawk. i don’t think that it was supposed to turn out that way in the salon.

5. Fantastic shot, Amy K!

6. (the original) Mel says:

Do these stripes make my flanks look big?

7. Seven Paws says:

ZIBBIES! I love them!!!

8. ” Hey, are my stripes straight?”

9. Since its a little bit of Africa in here…
    I watched this just yesterday so maybe its old news to some people. Its been on National Geographic in the past as well. Otherwise, keep watching, even through the difficult parts, and you’ll be rewarded 2/3rds of the way through, trust me. :)

10. flying_walrus says:

“stoopid landcruiser types”. humph.

(considers parking landcruiser on top of Meg’s new convertible today )

11. balamuthia says:

Lone- not cute, there’s no way of telling how grave that calf’s injuries were.

The zebra are awesome! I live in Texas, and out East there are a couple of ranches with herds of zebra.

12. As the Scots say ‘A couple of Tartan Cuddies’

13. It’s half of a barbershop quartet!

14. @Lone….OMG that is the most amazing thing I have ever seen!!!!! To think you could be riding along and encounter something like this. How cool is it that the buffalo fought to get the calf back! This totally just made my day. I love nature!!!!!!

15. Mary (the first) says:

@Lurker ;) thanks for the plug!
    For the photo, totally awesome. One of my faves in a long time. I hope it makes next year’s calendar!

16. Warning: objects in the rear view mirror appear more striped than usual!

17. berthaservant says:

Meg, I am now completely in love with you. Best. SNL. Reference. Ever.

And the Z-horses are pretty cool, too.

18. I don’t remember the SNL reference. Someone please jog my memory.

As far as the bison video, I bet the calf was okay. The lions were mainly trying to suffocate it and weren’t trying to eat it yet. That skin is pretty tough so I don’t think it had any life threatening injuries. YOU GO BISON!!!

19. Excellent SNL reference. They need some zinc oxide on their noses.

20. Bertha the SNL reference is the synchronized swimming short film featuring Martin Short, Harry Shearer and Christopher Guest.

21. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

@Erebella: You can see the first couple minutes of the SNL skit here:

22. Ahn! I’m having more happy fuzzy bunny feelings about the Boston Squeee Party this past weekend.

Say SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

23. Yes. Yes yes yes. More exotic animals plz… (especially giraffes) :)

24. See, vertical stripes ARE slimming.

25. [I do see, Meg. Savannah style. Very nice. - Ed.]

26. ThreeCatNight says:

Black and white is certainly OUR color. I think you’ve got a little spinach on your front teeth, though.

27. ZEDDDDDDDDD!

28. They’re only missing the peace sign with their hooves. Those tourists!

29. matchingks!

30. Thank you, k. o’dee. Thank you.

31. tracyFlick says:

Um Hello ! Make it into a postcard.

$$$

Then buy the zeebs some land rovers.

32. This picture totally made me think of Walter and Perry from Home Movies. haha. It’s adorable

33. Gail (the first one) says:

I looooooove this picture!!

So utterly, utterly CUTE!!!!

34. OMG, STRIPY poneez!!11!!!!

35. Very cool but I’m thinking it’s photoshopped.

36. objects in mirror may be cuter than they appear

37. diZZZy!

38. kenya, kenya, kenya, kennnnnyaaaaa

kenya belive it?

39. OMIGOD MYSPACE PIC!!

40. Paris and Nicole in their next lives…….you know I’m correct on this…….look at the, oh, you know…

41. Very cool! I would love to be in the car experiencing that!

42. Golden or NTKTOK says:

(the original) Mel omg.. that cracked me up. I am actually in the waiting room of an ICU and I laughed out loud. I am sure all the people here think I’m bonkers. This is just what I needed. My father is very ill with a severe infection. I came out here to the waiting room for a break, and what do I see but a computer..WITH CUTE OVERLOAD ALREADY ON IT!!! Meg: Just.. Thanks..

43. Totalee Puppy says:

GOLDEN OR NTKTOK–I’m sorry to hear that your father is so ill. ICU is big-time stress! I say a prayer for you and your dad for recovery…so glad you found Cute Overload for a break you need often…Please take good care of yourself–take two zebras and call us when you can.

44. LOL! Ze-donk?

45. Golden or NTKTOK, (if you look back this far, well even if you don’t), I will add you and your Dad in my prayers for good health.
    Very Sincerely from on Katrina to another…tell us how he is in a newer posting, ok?