Perfect Sqwerlsportation Choice

This little car is too big.

This little skateboard it too small.

Sqwerl photos by Candy P.

1. hrh.squeak says:

I don’t care that he’s evil, I lofs him.

2. Lucky little squirrel with so many energy-saving options! The pink scooter is awesome, I want one. Especially if it comes with a squirrel!

3. victoreia says:

Isn’t that Stuart Little’s scooter?

4. i love skwerls!

5. eikoleigh says:

LOVE the scooter!

6. I HAVE the scooter but mine didn’t come with a skwerl! Me sad now, go back to dealer to get!

7. snoopysnake says:
  8. Now I don’t like to be a nuff, but these photos are TOTALLY irresponsible. Sqwerl doesn’t have any knee pads on the skateboard, or any kind of helmet on the scooter. This just encourages dangerous squirrel behavior. I suppose next you’ll show photos of some daredevil squirrel running across a power line or something. Think of the rodents!

9. People, I have been without Internet for FOUR DAYS – stranded wifout CO and the sheer redonkulessness of such things as sqwerls in cars and big-eyed kittums demanding tummy rubs. I don’t know how I survived. *falls down in gratitude for cable internet repair-dudes*

10. momof2kitties says:

I tewtally saw this dude on the X Games.

11. Could this sqwerl’s name be… GOLDILOCKS?!

12. berthaservant says:

A pink moped? Well, you know what they say about mopeds…they’re lots of fun until your friends see you with one.

13. If t’ squirl is a laydee, fine, but if’n he’s a he, he better not come round my neck of the woods. He’d be beaten up fo sure and his Pink hair dryer thrown over a hedge. Not by me mind.

14. I know I’ve seen that very squirrel on campus at Emily Dickinson College … wasn’t she majoring in primitive cultures?

15. “He’s a rebel and he’ll never be any, any good, he’s a rebel cause he never never does what he should, just because he doesn’t do what everybody else does, that’s no reason why I can give him all my love….he is always good to me, always treats me tenderly,he’s not a rebel no, no, no, he’s not a rebel no, no, no, to meeeee.

Sheesh the things we remember and I can’t remember where I put my car keys yesterday…cute squirrels!

16. OOOH it’s cheex look totally squishable in the scooter picture.

17. *coffeesplort* I was NOT expecting the scooter.

18. oh my gosh, that is precious…… Baby squirrels are the cutest!

19. ThreeCatNight says:

“But Captain, I’m telling ya. The squirrel was doin’ a good 20 miles over the speed limit. I hadda give him a ticket!”
    “So, now you’re ticketing squirrels, is it, O’Riley? Squirrels in cars ya say? Squirrels on motorbikes? Just what’s in your coffee anyway? Hmm? I’m putting YOU back on DESK DUTY!”

20. I wubs him!

21. Leslie James says:

HA! on the Animal House hovertext.

22. scooterpants says:

i own that scooter, and in PINK. (gotta love it)
    squirrel looks awfully cute on it though.

Siriuslii. Sqwerl haz noplaiss tew SIT!!! Tihs mai wel bii SQWERL ABYOOSS an ai DISAPPROOV.

24. scooterpants- OK, now I’m imagining you the size that could use that scooter and reeeeally impressed at your typing skills. Do you jump on the keys or use a q-tip or what? I bet you look equally cute on that scooter-please don’t sell yourself short and for the love of silky anteaters everywhere, please send us a picture of you typing out your comments! “A lot of poor people would pay good money to see that” -I stole that line from Terry Pratchett.

25. Really.

26. Santa Claus says:

Albino squirrels in cars! And on ferris wheels! And watching a chipmunk girlie show! And drinking too much!