Perfect Sqwerlsportation Choice

This little car is too big.

Img_2183

This little skateboard it too small.

Img_2191

THIS LIL’ PINK SCOOTER IS JUST RIGHT!

Img_2245

Sqwerl photos by Candy P.

Comments

1. hrh.squeak says:

I don’t care that he’s evil, I lofs him.

2. Lucky little squirrel with so many energy-saving options! The pink scooter is awesome, I want one. Especially if it comes with a squirrel!

3. victoreia says:

Isn’t that Stuart Little’s scooter?

4. i love skwerls!

5. eikoleigh says:

LOVE the scooter!

6. I HAVE the scooter but mine didn’t come with a skwerl! Me sad now, go back to dealer to get!

7. snoopysnake says:
  8. Now I don’t like to be a nuff, but these photos are TOTALLY irresponsible. Sqwerl doesn’t have any knee pads on the skateboard, or any kind of helmet on the scooter. This just encourages dangerous squirrel behavior. I suppose next you’ll show photos of some daredevil squirrel running across a power line or something. Think of the rodents!

9. People, I have been without Internet for FOUR DAYS – stranded wifout CO and the sheer redonkulessness of such things as sqwerls in cars and big-eyed kittums demanding tummy rubs. I don’t know how I survived. *falls down in gratitude for cable internet repair-dudes*

10. momof2kitties says:

I tewtally saw this dude on the X Games.

11. Could this sqwerl’s name be… GOLDILOCKS?!

12. berthaservant says:

A pink moped? Well, you know what they say about mopeds…they’re lots of fun until your friends see you with one.

13. If t’ squirl is a laydee, fine, but if’n he’s a he, he better not come round my neck of the woods. He’d be beaten up fo sure and his Pink hair dryer thrown over a hedge. Not by me mind.

14. I know I’ve seen that very squirrel on campus at Emily Dickinson College … wasn’t she majoring in primitive cultures?

15. “He’s a rebel and he’ll never be any, any good, he’s a rebel cause he never never does what he should, just because he doesn’t do what everybody else does, that’s no reason why I can give him all my love….he is always good to me, always treats me tenderly,he’s not a rebel no, no, no, he’s not a rebel no, no, no, to meeeee.

Sheesh the things we remember and I can’t remember where I put my car keys yesterday…cute squirrels!

16. OOOH it’s cheex look totally squishable in the scooter picture.

17. *coffeesplort* I was NOT expecting the scooter.

18. oh my gosh, that is precious…… Baby squirrels are the cutest!

19. ThreeCatNight says:

“But Captain, I’m telling ya. The squirrel was doin’ a good 20 miles over the speed limit. I hadda give him a ticket!”
    “So, now you’re ticketing squirrels, is it, O’Riley? Squirrels in cars ya say? Squirrels on motorbikes? Just what’s in your coffee anyway? Hmm? I’m putting YOU back on DESK DUTY!”

20. I wubs him!

21. Leslie James says:

HA! on the Animal House hovertext.

22. scooterpants says:

i own that scooter, and in PINK. (gotta love it)
    squirrel looks awfully cute on it though.

23. *ALSEW COFFIISPLORT THRU NOSICKLE*

Siriuslii. Sqwerl haz noplaiss tew SIT!!! Tihs mai wel bii SQWERL ABYOOSS an ai DISAPPROOV.

24. scooterpants- OK, now I’m imagining you the size that could use that scooter and reeeeally impressed at your typing skills. Do you jump on the keys or use a q-tip or what? I bet you look equally cute on that scooter-please don’t sell yourself short and for the love of silky anteaters everywhere, please send us a picture of you typing out your comments! “A lot of poor people would pay good money to see that” -I stole that line from Terry Pratchett.

25. Really.

26. Santa Claus says:

Albino squirrels in cars! And on ferris wheels! And watching a chipmunk girlie show! And drinking too much!