Let’s check in on Mr. Flapper

Let’s see, there’s a fistful of fluff:

Img_2174

A napping duckeh wearing a diaper;

Img_3382

And a trip the vet in the duck carrier!?

Img_3488

OK. Things seem to be going as planned. Tiffany Y. over at Mr. Flapper.com

Comments

1. Oh, Mr. Flapper in the pet bed is redonkulously cute. Is there a reason Mr. Flapper is standing on one leg in the last pic?

2. Catherine says:

Hee, hee, hee!

3. Ducks make me quakers!

(Pssst… can we have a mr.flapper.com link? The site is so cool… ducks in need! I wanna luv them! Please?)

4. Baby ducky, you’re the one! You make C.O. lotsa fun!

5. chanpon- maybe his diaper is chaffing?

6. ThreeCatNight says:

Love the little napster in the second pic. And there he is in No. 3, dancing to the car radio. You go, little McQuackerson!

7. Quackety Quack Quack! Mr. Flapper iz sew QTE!

8. /insert joke about vet being a quack

9. hehehe he sleeps with a stuffed duck..

10. I have that carseat for my pup! It’s great.

11. Check out the website– really!!!

12. I have that exact same carseat for my dog! It’s awesome!

13. Mr. Flapper.com = great site! Wonderful people taking care of those ducks. Poor Frank, shot with a bb gun and now has arthritis! Grrrrrrr!

14. Czechmate says:

Fuzzulent duckage! Oh so cute!

15. Gail (the first one) says:

OMGDUCKIES1!!11!!!!!

I looooove them!

16. None of those duckies are Mr. Flapper – but they are sooooooooooooooooooo kewt!!

17. warrior rabbit says:

Afff-laaaaaaaaaaack!

(couldn’t resist)

18. I loved the part about the young duck following the older duck cosntantly and driving him nuts.

19. Quaaaaaack baaaaabies!!!!!

20. Baby ducks have to be the cutest things on Earth – anything that can distract me from kissing a good-looking boy deserves super cute credit.

21. Riding in the car AND standing on one leg!

He is a superduck!

22. OMG thank you for mentioning us on cute overload! You are zee bestest.

XOXOX and quacks,

Mr Flapper Duck & pals

P.S. O’Malley has anger-management issues.

23. berthaservant says:

Basil Fawlty voice:

Sorry, duck’s off.

24. What a totally charming site. Wonderful writing and such good work. When I get back from my Hols I must contribute to the cause.

25. Are you kidding me with that second pic? That’s just how my Stinky-kitty looks when he’s napping! Toy duckie? Redonk. And yanno, napping duckie is wearing a NAPPY.

26. pat Trenner says:

Berthaservant: “Don’t say anything about THE WAR.”

27. darkshines says:

I hope Mr Flapper feels better now :)

28. Too bad the season just started… Quak! Quak! BOOM! A meal for me.

29. That’s a diaper? Too funny. At first glance I thought it was uh, something else.

Thank you for taking such good care of these babies.

30. Totalee Puppy says:

Just when I thought it was safe to read a post about a cute little duck…FLAPPER FEVER!! I may not recover for days!!!
    (But I really love it)…

31. I am loving Mr. Flapper’s site, too. I have a huge crush on Chewy (OMG is he gonna read this??).. so, Juno, I know what you’re going through. If you need a bigger duckling to talk to, I’m here.

CO spreads the joy!

32. And the tiny fuzzy duck tail poking out of the diaper? Priceless.