What do you think? 350 degrees for 25 minutes?

Can’t go wrong with that recipe. That’s how Grandma taught me.

BON CATPÉTIT! [groan]

I can go in oven nao Michelle R.?

Comments

1. Kitty is thinking…. The things I have to put up with Take the dang picture and get it over with… See look at the cat face of disapproval LOL

2. Juniper Jupiter says:

OH. MY. GAHD.

That is SO cruel!

You don’t put a kitty in a cake pan and bake it!

What the HELL is WRONG with people?

You put in it in a stock pot with carrots and potatoes!!!

JEEZ!!!

KYOOT kitteh, BTW!!! :D

3. Seven Paws says:

“This cat is fat and now I’ll dine…
    And eat up all this cat of mine.”

B. Kliban

4. Martha blog recipe;
    take fresh home made marshmallow and layer it in a greased baking pan. tehn take a large dolop of Marmalade Kitteh and swirl it on top of the marshmallow. all the while being sure your oven is preheating to 350 Degrees
    Back marshmallow marmalade for 15 minutes or till soft. pop in your mouth warm from the oven. It’s a good thing!

5. K the kitten is cute and everything, but omg that girl has the most beeyootiful hair color I’ve ever seen! If that’s natural, I’m insanely jealous. If not, share the recipe for that too! ;)

6. 260Oakley says:

Umm, what’s with the mystery hand on the stove? Is that going in the pan as well?

7. noooooOOOOOO!!!! no baking kittehs!

8. 260Oakley: yeah that hand is creepy i think it’s gonna steal my soul

9. Stephanie says:

Okay, who is cuter? The kitten or the girl?? I wasnt sure. She is beautiful!

10. 260Oakley, I think that hand is from last night’s cooking experiment. Trying to escape.

Personally, I think that kitty is too thin and little to roast. I’d suggest a saute or dip in the deep fryer.

11. Marmie kitteh and marmie girl – both so pretty! Yeah, kitteh is saying, “I’m only doing this cuz I lurve my marmie mommy…..hurry up and take the picture!”

12. If you look closely, there are two hands on the stove… look at the girls’ wrist – see the other hand/fingers? Someone is crouching down in front of the stove…or so it would appear.

And, I agree. Kitty is adorable. Girl is BEAUTIFUL!

13. ThreeCatNight says:

At first I thought that it was a picture of Claire Danes holding that cat (who bears an uneasy resemblance to my Pumpkin). But after thinking through the illogic of that scenario, I realized that it was another cat gourmand who realizes how delicious a Marmalade Stew can really be!

14. I call matchingks !!!

But if I were around that kitchen, I’d be watching my tocks : when she’s finished baking the kitteh, she’s going to boil her grandmother (who’s cowering by the stove in fear) – those are granny’s hands!!
    Beautiful and cruel… :-)))

15. Maybe Hansel and Gretel are already IN the stove!!!

16. A hot girl and cute kitten, now that is a recipe I can live with!

17. Yeah, I think the pretty girl may be outshining Cute Kitty in this pic. So pretty!

18. I’m happily married to a redhead, but wow…a beautiful woman with a marmalade kitten? Someone’s a lucky man…

19. Not to go on and on about the girl, but not only is she pretty, she’s in good shape. She has GREAT shoulder muscles. It takes work to get those!!

20. I’m thinking more like 375-425, actually…

21. I think that’s a guy crouching behind her. Makes me wonder if she’s got any pants on………….no wonder she’s got that Mona Lisa smile!

22. heather_f says:

That girl looks like a robot made out of wax.

23. that is one pretty girl! Funny that her cat is matchingks!

24. The kitty’s look is all…
    Wrout Wrow…..

25. I did this same trick with a full grown opposum I had as a teaching animal. I put him in a roasting pan and took him to a Christmas party. Out he popped with a red ribbon on his head. Needless to say was the hit of the party! I was able to turn around the bad opinions many of the party goers had towards opposums!

26. Is this the daughter of Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction?

27. Wrout Wrow, indeed! No bakingkz. Qtingks!

28. I have heard of cats n’ racks, but not cats n’ pans. Is the woman’s dad single? Ginger men are so dangerous.

29. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

The woman looks just like Clare Danes, with a hint of Marilu Henner. In other words, cute!

30. …and just a peeench of Dana Scully for color. Presentation counts!

31. scooterpants says:

you might want to add a lil milk, and maybe some tuna-
    Tuna-CATzerolle. yum.

the girl looks like a stepford wife. very scarey eye-bulbs!

32. Gah, I hate to be a Nuffer, but even joking about baking kitties gives me the willies. Yes, I know no actual harm has been done in the picture. Maybe I just have too active an imagination.

33. Okay, this is another one of those “taunt Berthaservant” posts, isn’t it? Why don’t you just photoshop a Cardinals logo on the girls shirt and a Marx Brothers photo on the wall and finish me off for good?

Redhead + Marmie = most of the way to heaven.

34. (the original) Mel says:

@Berthas: Don’t make me taunt you with my new marmie kitten pictures again. Oh, and did I mention that I was a redhead? HAHAHAHAHAAA. Unfortunately, I’m a BoSox fan. Although I did beg Lou Brock for an autograph once.

35. I will gladly take that cat as is, with a can of gooey cinnabon-y glaze frosting.

36. Clare Danes?

37. MandaBain says:

I also call matchinks…this is just the coloring I always wished I was born with (Marmie or Grace from Will & Grace red) *sigh* But I’ve had fun experimenting with dyes anyway at least :-)
    Gorgeous lady and kitteh!! I can haz her perfect skin too?

38. Yummy Catserole! Hot dish, comin’ through…

39. That kitteh looks like he is subtly hypnotizing me. :)

40. deeeeeelish!!

41. AuntieMame says:

Noelegy, I think that’s the red eye correction. I’ve seen that happen with other photos–you get rid of the demon gleam, only to replace it with a zombie death stare.

Cute girl and cute kitty, in any case.

42. AuntieMame says:

Oops, I mean scooterpants.

43. someone is holding the other side of that pan, just out of the shot, right? cause otherwise, i don’t see how that cat+pan can balance, given where her hand is supporting it. optical illusion? really looooooong fingers? newlee overthinking things for a change?

44. P. Erasmus says:

I want to eat that pussy!!!!!

The meant the feline in the pan! I did! Ohkaaaaay, I actually meant pussy. =)

45. Elizapooh says:

Uh, I’m pretty sure kittehs should be coddled, not roasted.

46. LOL! But of course, Eliza.

47. [astutely pretending not to notice that *other* comment]

48. MonkeyMan says:

I know we are supposed to be looking at the kitten but… GRRRRR.

49. OMG, Three Cat Night, me too! She tewtally looks like the Claire Danes. ::having a My So-Called Life moment::

50. Qte girl, qte kitteh. Score!

51. pistache268 says:

OK, totally Claire Danes.

52. Cute cat, beautiful lady.

53. Physics alert: That pan is definitely being supported off the right edge of the pic.

And, yes, the pic is yummy all around.

54. She’s not baking the cat, she’s just giving the cat a better vantage point, so he can see what cabinet to break into to get the kibbles.

55. Frau Brucher says:

Claire Danes? Are you kidding? She’s a dead ringer for Laura Prepon.

56. HISSSSSSS says:

paws straight from the litter pan to the cooking pan? SANITATION,PEOPLE……
    I’m calling the dept. of health.

57. Gingerbread?

58. Totalee Puppy says:

Too blessed to be stressed…
    Totalee Puppy

59. Not gingerbread, marmiebread.