Ralph Makes a Break for It

9:47 PM:

"Ah HAH!  The others are sleeping — now is my perfect opportunity to scale these walls to FREEDOM!"

11:19 PM:

"YES!  Almost halfway to the top now, and then it’s goodbye to this provincial life — and hello to adventure!"

2:31 AM:

"This box is no place for a wayfaring vagabond such as I!  Just a few inches more, and the open road awaits!"

Friday:

"The casinos of Monte Carlo! (ehn!) The vibrant culture of London and New York! (ungh!) The pristine sands of Cabo San Lucas!"

2012: 'Ah, I can taste the mojitos now...'

Drop us a postcard when he hits the other side, Matilda S.

Comments

1. [chase music starts]
    [...and it's "The Blue Danube", naturally]

2. Slow and steady wins the race to freedom!

3. Furbabies says:

I’m on my way… (in roaming gnome voice).

4. You’d think with those claws he could pull himself to freedom in no time, relatively speaking.

5. Go Ralph go!

6. sunnymum says:

fuzzy head! Is that a mini Winnie the pooh bear in the middle of the pic??
    Fabulous captioning NOM TOM!

7. @sunnymum: That is a diaper, and yes indeed, it appears to have a little Pooh on it.

8. Welshcake says:

2012? Just in time for the London Olympics! I’ll save you a seat.

9. *paints face blue* Freedom!!

10. Erebella says:

IS THAT A DIAPER?? OMG, THAT’S A DIAPER! OKAY, JUST KILL ME NOW!

11. sunnymum says:

Okay. I didn’t even SEE the diaper! It’s EVEN cuter! And now I see that’s his leg coming out of the diaper, not the adjacent lemur’s tailio! Wow, a whole ‘nother level of qte!

12. shoot. i mean sloth, not lemur.

13. Brak_Silverbone says:

That’s what high school felt like for me.

14. My favorite Deadly Sin!
    Sloths rock.

15. I just love the image of a sloth making a “run” for it…

16. LOL @ the hovertext–because I’m already scheduled to go on an End of the World pub crawl on 12/21/2012. Mojitos will possibly be involved.

17. oh goodness SLOTH!!!1111!!!11!!!

SLOTHES!!!1!!!111!!11

beautiful babies – in my next life, I’m going to go help rescued sloth babees.

!!11!!!!

18. (the original) Mel says:

Someone has debauched that sloth.

19. Xtineebee says:

Wow! And I’m just about to leave for Costa Rica on my QUEST TO WITNESS WILD SLOTHS! Fate, I tell you all, fate! Ralph, give me some karma; sloth spotting-fu is difficult magic, I am told.

20. I squeed out loud when I saw this. Holy crap! “ehn ehn ehn” indeed

21. he is way to cute to be a sin!

22. OMG. The unbelievably intense look of concentration as he claws his way to the top is just TOOOOO precious!

23. YES! It just came to me! The Little Sloth That Could: “I THINK I can, I THINK I can…”

24. speeding off trying to have a manicure ey?

25. Awww, lookit him in his widdle diaper!

26. YOU CAN DO EET!

27. Hon Glad says:

Quoth the sloth
    I am loath
    to flee this place,

But I know and I trow,
    when I go,
    I’ll seek a faster pace.

28. Heeheeheeheeheeheehee! I do love an optimistic sloth. Meanwhile, how awesome is a box o’ sloffs?! Very!

29. Mary (the first) says:

That little guy is adorable and the diaper totally makes it. BUT .. I’m having trouble untangling the rest of the brown furry stuff. Is that his mom? siblings? both?

30. I wuv his widdle sloth nose! So cute!