Major Shifty Eyes, reporting for duty

Lil’ White pup: It don’t get much prosher than me, Baby
Black pup: Um, [super shifty eyes] …there is no way I can compete with this action.
Lil’ White pup: [Sticks tiny tongue out for extra points] Pbbbbbfffth!

858155337_b4b2ec0b7e

Catch shifty eyed (or side-eyed) fever pics at Crunk & Disorderly.

Comments

1. SillyGirl says:

ohh… the white one looks like a powder puff *puff puff*

2. SillyGirl says:

and look at the teeeny earios on the white one! eeeeeeeee

3. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Black pup looks a little concerned – where did this little one come from, anyway?

4. The white one probably just let one rip. Note the look of the black one is more of shock than concern…! My sister can make me take on that look.

5. ROFL. That is too fricking adorable. What kind of a dog is the white one? I think something happened. Something suspicious, and that’s why the black dog has that look zoned on the white dog. Like “Hey, what the eff did you do?” and the white one is like, “Moi do something? Nevah!” Hehe.

6. Black pup is just recognizing Pure Eee-vihl.

7. Samantha says:

Is that a Pomeranian mehbeh?
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaant

8. Martha in Washington says:

Black Pup is thinking “Oh Dear God! What is that thing?”

9. I’m not a baby, I’m a tumor

10. I WANT THEM BOTH!

This is wonderful and hilarious. Why do dogs get that shifty-eyed look? Why don’t they just turn their heads? The mysteries of the canine world.

11. SQUEEEEEEEE!!! ::grabs puppuff and powders her face::

::beeps big doggeh’s nose::

12. Hon Glad says:

“Hey, where did that come from? I’m not pregnant, am I? where’s my pills? Nope I’ve taken ‘em. Wait a minute, it’s prolly that sluts in the next kennel.”

13. Meg is too funny!

14. OMG that crunk and disorderly blog is HIGHlarious!

15. It’s not a tumah!

16. Pussytoes says:

Oh I saw this on Crunk & Disorderly this week in their special “side-eye” feature. http://www.crunktastical.net
    Hilarious!

17. Babs made me laugh out loud at work. :(

The black dog does look like he’s just noticing the white puffy puppy ‘shroom sprouting from his side.

18. Erebella says:

I think the big dog’s eyes look like that because its brain just exploded from the extreme overdose of cute looking at it. I know mine did.

19. ThreeCatNight says:

Little white fluffbundle:
    “Whatchu lookin’ at?
    You lookin’ at me? You lookin’ at me? You must be, because you’re the only one I see. You wanna piece of me? I’ll fight ya with one paw tied behind my back. You ain’t so tuff!”

20. That lil guy looks like a cross between a dog and a baby polar bear…

21. “Um…hey. Uh. What’s…what’s going on here?”

22. darkshines says:

Wow, the site linked in this post has a lot of cussing, and no other animals.

23. warrior rabbit says:

@darkshines, no one said it was an animal blog, just that it was the source of the image.

@DKN, no kidding! I just spent an hour there, reading and laughing my head off. Did you go beyond the ‘side eye fever’ page? Cracked me up…though I admit I now have to visit urbandictionary for some erudition.

24. Old black dog looks surprized by the comment of little white fluff…

25. Are we sure that’s a dog? If so what, what kind is it? It looks so unbelievable… but cute!

26. That sidewise glace on the black pup reminds me of my sister’s german shepherd when given a treat but not allowed to eat it right away. He’ll sit there, facing you, as he ought to, but all the time shifting his eyes onto the treat… Not, of course, that the black pup would eat the litle white thing sitting daintily there with crossed paws as though it were a delicate morsel…

27. I just luv the white pup. He;s all nyerrrr!

28. darkshines says:

I’m just saying, there might be kids who come on this blog to look at animals, and click the link source. Theres nothing to say it ISN’T animals either. I wouldn’t want my baby cousins reading that language.

[Oh come on, I know you know how this works. This is the internet. Kids might come to *Google* and start clicking on links... - Ed.]

29. If your baby cousins aren’t old enough to read cussing, their parents shouldn’t be letting them use the internet unsupervised. CuteOverload isn’t a babysitter.

I imagine white pup just said something horribly morbid, and black pup is all, “WUUUT?”