Hamster not shown actual size

‘Cause if this was actual size,this hamster could nom your face clean off.

Like a fresh piece of tofu.

1450349273_ccbc092ca6_o

HOLY ENLARGED MUZZLEPOWSHES!

1516029579_e2c09be620_o

I’m heading to my UnderGround Shelter, Tisha Y., please join me there and bring lots of Lunchables® so we can get thru this.

Comments

1. Cutest – hammie – nose – ever – *THUD*!!!!!11

2. Hooray! Haminator! The cuteness might override my survival instinct…

3. Does the hammy disapprove of our love for heem?

I want to pull on his leetle bottom leep.

Such a sweet face ♥

4. yowza! Little Pink Nosie!

5. Erebella says:

That first pic looks like a scene from a bad horror movie with giant mutant hammies on a strange alien planet. Although instead of saying “BRAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIINSSSSSSSSS!” or something typical like that, they would probably say “TOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!”

6. momof2kitties says:

Teh wheeskeers! They are almost circular! And teh nosicle! Eet ees soo peenk!

He’s not the least bit scawwy (but don’t tell him that!)

7. The last thing a sunflower seed sees?

8. Gail (the first one) says:

Rather beep-able nosicle, doncha think?? Perhaps that is the source of the disapproval—a recently beeped nose?!

9. Eat your heart out, hedgies! You think you know how to play with tubes? I’ll show you how you properly play with tubes. *peek*

10. AuntieMame says:

It’s a whiskersplosion!

11. Theo — ROFL!!

He’s such a kyute widdle hammie, he is. *dissolves into a puddle of baby-talking mush*

12. That nose has superpowers of its own. It could take over the world. It could enslave mankind. We would become zombie servants of the evil Doctor Pinknose and his minions of cute. This is it, folks. The end of the world. Mom, I’m gonna miss you. Brother, I never really liked you and it was me that stole your GI Joe.

13. scooterpants says:

i love that all the whiskcares are exactly perfect and evenly spaced and symetrical, and the teeniest of noses is placed exactly in the middle of the whiskcare-oonies.
    is this what god does in his spare time?

14. Boomer's Babysitter says:

What’s the fluffy stuff that the little hammie – er, BIG hammie – is sitting on?

15. starling says:

Oh well, I can think of worse things to see before you get nomnommed.

16. Ruh-roh. Pack this one off to tubehab.

17. warrior rabbit says:

In the second pic, he looks a little nonplussed at our proximity.
    @Boomer’s Babysitter, looks like CareFresh or similar recycled paper litter product.

18. Ai fiil laik ai’m bii-ingk tikkuhld pink!

19. Jimbeaux says:

Muuuust beep the nosie! *beep!*

And even if it -is- safe, I have to agree, more lunchables are a good idea!

20. cheesybird says:

Aww… who’s a sweet mooshywooshy hammyface? Er… I mean… AAAAIIIEEEEE!!! Run for your lives!!

21. eeee! look at those teeny leetle nostrils!

22. I’m not ususally a big hammie fan, but this one is really CUTE!

23. this was so cute, i just died and woke up again… wow.

24. muttluver says:

I might get kilded for this, but…

Hamster, you are no match for my adorable dog, Bear! Leaper of tall fences and crawler-under-er of couches! Admired by most, loved on by a priveleged few, and feared by only some who have not seen how sweet he is! You may beat him down, but he shall defeat you in the end! Victory shall be ours! *laughs maniacally* (pretty sure I spelled that wrong)

(*whispers* Do not worry, hamster fans, I would never allow my precious puppy to harm the hammy, but you must not let him know that! I gots ta protect mahself, ya know. *nods gravely*)

25. Martha in Washington says:

Meg says “nom your face off” like it’s a bad thing.

I would love to meet a human sized hammie. Just think of the snorgles!!!

26. Good Law’! Hammie’s whiskeers are like a perfect dandelion poof! A whiskerpoof! i want to blow on them and make a wish as they gently float away.

27. so whiskery!

28. lmao!

29. Yitzysmommie says:

A wunnerful muzzlepowshe weeth spectacular whiskeres. I am indeed weethen your clootches!

30. whiskerpoof! yes, DejaMew.

How did he get those perfectly circular whiskers surrounding that ultimately pink nosicle?

31. Rachel Sweeden says:

Hammy is beautiful.

32. Hi! Just wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful comments (including you, muttluver – lol) about my lil Alfie.

Also, that fluffy stuff is Carefresh, but it’s not fluffy at all – feels like cardboard.

33. fish eye no miko says:

Oh, God! The nosie! the teeny widdle nosie! I must have eeeeet!!

34. Brak_Silverbone says:

Dig the blurring effect in the foreground of the top photo–it’s like we’re being propelled toward that cute li’l hammie at EXTREMELY HIGH VELOCITY. AIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

35. ::kees on the fuzzy hammie muzzlepowsche::

36. I am a terrible person. Or rather, a terrible aunt. I have just made this my desktop background to replace the new picture of my 4 year old uber-cute nephew in his first ballet performance.

37. Hon Glad says:

Cute he may be but can he open letters?
    Wanders of singing, “What’s it all about, Al-fie?”

38. Mmmh, with these guys I´m sure you could shoot a great horror/monster movie! :D

39. Tisha, your Alfie is adorable! :) And the photos are beautiful. Thanks for sharing – and please give Alfie a kiss on the nosicle for me ;)

40. bunnyfluffs says:

“clooches” has sent me over the edge. Clooches. I’ll never get over it. Neva. <3

41. Daphne Moss says:

Yeeesh….a horror movie starring this titan of cute! It is too frightening ….da powah…ooooh, da pow-ah!
    *surreptitious nose beep*

42. Hmmmm… You sure it is a real hammie? Looks like a stuffed animal to me. These muzzlepowshes cannot be real, too cute. And those beady eyes like little round buttons, don’t tell mee they’re really hammie’s eyes, are they?