Grass Bliss

The winds!

Through my delicate furs!

My moist schnozzle! cold with the breeze!

[Flies away off into clouds]

I never thought I could feel so free-ee-ee, Lindsey and Wrigley

Comments

1. Freebird!

2. the essence of summer! BLISS!

3. Wheee

4. Ah, the fresh breeze on my face *squints*

5. CoffeeCup says:

This pup is the whitest of white ….majestic, adorable, oh so fluffable.

6. Oh, I want to feel like this pupper. Only it’s 107 here and 99% humidity.

7. Awww…. he looks like Valcor from The Neverending Story. I want to SQUEEZE!

8. OMG this is soooo like my dog Emma. just the same.
    she’s a tiny maltese & she loves the breeze!
    so perfectly CUTE!

9. Aww. That’s how I felt just now walking home. But I’m not a cute puppy (though I wish I were?)…

10. flying away on a floof and a prayer, who could it beee-ee?

11. binky-mama says:

He needs to be on the bow of a ship…”I’m king of the WORLD!”

12. Is this a dog or a baby Falcor from the Neverending Story?

13. Beth (in NC) says:

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeeeee

Thank you. That is all.

14. With that see of grass waving under the wind, she’s imagining she’s standing at the bow on the Titanic: “I’m flyeeen!Jack!” with the music of “My heart will go on” playing in her head… Or maybe it is just playing in my head? This dog’s name should be be Rose. “Come Josephine in my flying masheen…”

15. warrior rabbit says:

Greatest American Hero ref for the win! Yay!

This is too good to be troo-ooooo…

Goofy show, but I loved it.

16. snorglepuppeh ^_^ says:

If there was any more wind… the fur will fly off. *super smile* |D

17. So that’s what a baby luck dragon looks like!

18. Juniper Jupiter says:

Yes…I see I’m not alone in thinking that this wee pup is a mini Falcor!

Now! All we need to accompany him is a itty bitty Bastian! :D

19. This little guy doesn’t even need a car with an open window. He’s his own window.

20. Normally I just want to snorgle the animals on this site, but right now, I want to BE this doggie.

21. ashagato says:

…like a cool breeze flowin’ through mah hay-uh!

22. platedlizard says:

Whoever said he looks like Valcor the Luckdragon from the Neverending story is right! Valcorete here is anerabel!

23. Cute + Happy = EXTRA CUTE.

It’s science.

24. This is a magnificent photo.

25. cheesybird says:

Happy puppeh has made me happy!

26. I bet that pup feels swell.

27. “Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once, and it’s too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst.”

28. Soooo happies!

29. I say one of the all-time best pix on this site

we should actually have a co “hall of fame” where we all vote on what are the bestest posts evah

30. this makes me so happy.

31. This is perfect!

Reminds me of when I used to take my doggie to a park on a lake, and there was always a breeze and she looked the same…

We moved, bad idea.

32. Awwwwnnnnnnnnnnn!

33. charliewabba says:

obvy from the same magical place as the spoingers and trubz

34. charliewabba says:

i mean sproingers

35. Hey Peeps! Jaye & I are visiting the her brother & sister-in-law, up north in Fergus Falls, where the high school’s sports teams are The Otters. Ayup. In fact today we’re going to be visiting the giant fiberglass roadside landmark otter. It’s northwoods culture! And, there may be photos…

36. Theo- You are going to have to keep a civil tongue in your head, young man.(insertsmileyfacehere)

There is an article in the New York Times about “trolls”, you might want to read it. Thank you for your efforts, on behalf of us all.

37. (the original) Mel says:

“Giant roadside landmark fiberglass otter…”

EEEEEEEE! Pictures pleeeease!

38. Gail (the first one) says:

Will it be an EVIL otter??

39. SO PRESH!
    I MUST FLY INTO YOUR CLOUD-LIKE FUR AND SNUGGLE WITH YOU LIKE A FLUFFY BLANKET.

40. How cute is that?! I like how the person is standing so the pup looks even smaller :)

41. ooooh, it’s a luck dragon!
    (Neverending Story)

42. Ah, to be in Fergus Falls, now that August’s here…

Gateway to the Lakes!

See the otter here:

(Though I take issue with the term “up north,” Teho– I’ve got family in Ely. Now, THAT’S “up north”!

[Ely's WAY north, yep. And that's the otter all right, the very one. Got pix. Debating w/myself whether & where to post. Also got plenty of other local-color pix; they'll mostly go on my Vox, tho. Only the otter has real CO potential. - Ed.]

43. scooterpants says:

although i am SO very tempted i am not going to look at j bo’s otter link, cuz i dont want to buzz-kill Theo’s vaca photo’s (ya know how much we love lookin at peoples vaca photos!, “and heres another one of the twins spitting on the giant otter, stop that you boys!”)
    anyway- is that a maltese or a pommie? i kinda can make out a curlie tailio and think it could might be a pommie?
    whatever it is it is gloriously happy and this is one of my favorite CO posts ever.

44. Biscuit Tin says:

I’ll tell you what *I* never thought – I never thought anyone but me kept the theme from Greatest American Hero bouncing around in the forefront of their brain!!1! Meg, Lurkertype, Warrior Rabbit I…I love you guys.

45. P.S. Besides the Big Otter, Fergus Falls also boasts a Large Canada Goose:

(Who knew Fergus Falls was such a happenin’ burg?)

[Yep, saw the goose too, but it's not on the otter's scale. Plus there are literally HUNDREDS, maybe even thousands, of REAL Canada Geese just hanging around in the parks & athletic fields & parking lots & everyplace, along with ducks and gulls. I even have *video* - Ed.]

46. I made the picture my wallpaper. Leetle puppers is soooo freeee!

47. And life is good.

48. Totally a baby Falcor. That’s the first thing that popped into my head when I saw him. Cute!

49. It’s too good this photo. Someone give us a zoom on that sweet face. I can’t stand it!

50. I imagine that the dogglet usually has long, fluffy bangs and, here, for the first time, he sees his world and does not back down…brave little dogglet.

51. And, thanks to you peeps, I have just learned more about Meen-ni-sota, (as my Norwegian father would pronounce it),
    thank I ever suspected I would. Thanks!

Giant animals, all over the state…donchaknow.

52. Greatest American Hero for the Win!!!

Our Wheatster had a bit of the Falcor about him when he was a puppy: http://www.geocities.com/wheatley41/
    Click on the baby pictures of Wheatley…

53. Like a snowflake I will fly
    Free in the sky
    The earth below
    Will no longer hold me

54. bookmonstercats says:

Countin’ the syllables, Meg. Are you taking on the Japanes now with the poetry (can’t remember what it’s called as I sit here – 15 syllables) as well as teh qte?

55. HAIKU!!!!!!!!!?????

56. Post them pix and videos, Theo! And make sure you feature the sign:

“Stay off the otter. Not responsible for accidents.”

57. Geez, J.Bo, you really think he otter?

58. I think I read somewhere once that walking barefoot on the grass is supposed to contribute to making us sublimely happy. like this puppeh. or something.

59. Michagoose says:

Lurkertype: Greatest American Hero??

60. Awesome.