C.O. Saves the Day!

"Lawdy, ah thought ah’d just die.  They-ah it was, just days before the Garden Society summer cotillion, and mah paws wuz an absolute dee-scrace!  But then, ah found this simply wonderful Web site called Cute Overload, and wouldn’t you know it?   Raht they-ah in the middle of the screen, was the most dee-vine style ah simply hay-ad to have."

"Glory be, ah just don’t know what ah’d do without the In-tuh-net.  It is a lahfsaver, ah swey-ah!"

Am ah not a vision?

Your "Jules" is the belle of the ball, Sarah W.

Comments

1. Yes, Mr. Rudolfo is a wizard with toe floof.

2. how very cute… :)) i just love cats ;;)

3. ThreeCatNight says:

Oh, ah do believe that this kitteh is givin’ me the vay-pors! And he has such impeccable taste!

4. Land sakes, chile!

5. Erebella says:

I have always depended on the kiiindness of strangers.

6. Okay, who stole the Steel Magnolias script?

7. Hon Glad says:

Ah hear-ah thayt, the-ah towa-hawwk,ee-as, sowa nowa; they-at all ther fyancy lay-ah-dees in ther ee-ast hay-av they-am.

8. wow, that is the cutest toe floof i’ve ever seen!

9. Erebella says:

I think that kitteh is just waiting for its weekly manicure in proper arrogant fashion. After that is the perm.

10. (the original) Mel says:

Wale ah swan-ee, Miz Kitteh! Grate day in tha MORNIN’ thaht’s some purty toe fluhf.

(I’m from Alabama, people. I’m a Southern Speak trained professional.)

11. the other Brenda says:

MY STA-AHS, aren’t you just the cutest!!

12. the other Brenda says:

ah MUST get such a precious kitteh fluff for my dear sweet pitty-pat.

13. the other Brenda says:

oops, I mean floof

14. woofysma says:

Lawdee, mz clawdee, bring me mah vapahs, ah feel a faint comin’ ahn.

15. Kitteh should get one of them fish pedicures.

16. Erebella says:

How doo you doo, Mrs. Wiiiiiiley?

17. DejaMew says:

teehee, Erebella…I recognize that line as spoken by Ernest T. Bass from The Andy Griffith Show. :D Every episode is a genyoowine classic and full of teh win!

18. Lovin da toe fuzz!!! I used to have a toe fuzz kitty and I miss it all the time! She has found quite the stylist – and that’s hard to do!

19. Kit…for kitty the fish pedicure includes a light snack. :)

20. (both for kitty *and* the fishies)

21. Erebella says:

Guhguhguh. Our systems are down here at work and I have nothing to do! C.O. take me away! Oh, hi kitty.

22. Looks like you’ve got internet, anyway.

23. Erebella says:

Yeah, I’m lucky because other co-workers don’t have working internet, not sure why I do. Although it’s only working half the time. But I hate my job so I don’t mind so much that I can’t work.

24. Mary (the first) says:

That’s a mighty handsome kitteh.

25. neptune says:

You crack me up, NTMTOM! You make pet pictures 1000% funnier, no joke.

And yayyy kittehfoot!

26. Oh the featherz!!!

27. Blanche says:

Bubble-gum flavoured toe-beans served in a fuzzy mousse … Dee-lee-cieuse!

28. Don’t ever let your imagination lead you astray into reality, Blanche.
    Kitty paws is NOT good nom.
    I know.

29. chanpon says:

Toehawk detected.

30. sunnymum says:

That is a mighty comfy and very beeyootiful kitteh y’all!

31. Oh, Theo, it’s not good (or safe) to act out all your fantasies. But in reality, this isn’t reality: it’s virtuality. Therefore, in virtuality, pink toebeans is good nom-nom. I declare.

32. Gail (the first one) says:

Well, fiddle-dee-dee!!! As Gawd is mah witness, Ah’ll never go unstyled again!!

33. binky-mama says:

Must…braid….toe floof!!!

34. Totalee Puppy says:

YOU MAKE ME HAPPY–
    EREBELLA for “the kindness of strangers”…
    GAIL (the first one) for
    “Ah’ll never go unstyled again!!”
    NTMTOM for captions that I
    just HAVE to read out loud…really enjoying all this!

35. You rarely see toehawk in the south, but once the mint juleps start flowing, a desperate woman is likely to resort to drastic measures to attract the kindness of strangers.

36. One of the funniest captions ever!!! I love it!!!!

37. kimbunny says:

This is the kitty equivalent of dropping a lace handkerchief!

38. My cat anddog walk over my MacBook too. I like it when they reset stuff and I can’t figure out what’s going on. They are apparently more Internet savvy than me!

39. skippymom says:

Theo & Blanche, I nom all three of my cats’ feet every day. Delicious! (That’s three cats, not three feet.)

40. My Maine Coon has those little extry tufts of footfur. And she’s polydactyl, so she’s got extry EXTRY footfur.

41. i have a great aunt who talks just like this…and she lives on an honest to goodness plantation….