Friday Wrap-Up

Dognoses_clickGrilled hams.  Bunny fluffs.
Martha Stewart.  Fishy nuffs.
Auction bidding.  Rerun cats.
Dusty ‘chillas.  Kitty hats.
Marmie bits.  Otter pause.
Bamboo pandas.  Al-pa-cas.
Monkey mohawks.  Mugshot pugs.
You may suspect the mod’s on drugs.

(For the record, no I’m not.  Strung-out Theo?? …scary thought!)

UPDATE — forgot to mention!!  Thanks to Cheesybird for planting the seed of this idea.

Comments

1. love it. scary to think you do that while NOT strung out, tho.

2. Okay… this makes me think of “We Didn’t Start the Fire” but appropriate lyrics are not appearing in my head.

3. BeanSidhe says:

I’ve been earwormed by Kim!

AAAAAAAAGHGHGHGHGHHH!!!1111!!

4. Kim H.–one of my BFFs is the world’s biggest Billy Joel nerd, and that is the FIRST thing that came to my mind, too!

5. missed one.

top right. lol.

6. Theo, you rock. Srsly.

7. AuntieMame says:

BEEP! LOL!

8. Absotivlii pawsolutlii. U ar teh uberQteness roolur.

9. Theresa says:

A triumphant MEGA- return of High Heeled Beeping Guy! OUTSTANDING!

10. Caitlin says:

Teho, you make this world a better place. :)

…btw, earlier today I was wondering what to make for dinner. And IN ALL SERIOUSNESS I thought to myself, “Oh, I’ll make a pot of baked bleens.”

I’m slightly worried about this development… :p

11. Martha in Washington says:

Caitlin-you MUST post that recipe!!

Teho-I just don’t even know what to say, I’m seriously just speechless. How does your wife live with all that wittiness? Or do you save it all for us?

12. Juniper Jupiter says:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!!!
    ***inhales***
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!!!
    ***inhales***
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!!!
    ***inhales***

XD!!

I peed a little!!

13. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Wait a little. Top right gets (gasp) Bonked, not Beeped!

14. leah b. says:

wait theo in heels ? wheres Bounce with the camera ??

Wait don’t answer that that image might be to much for all of us.

15. AuntieMame says:

Wait, I just realized! This post is rhyming couplets! Doh! (Nice job, Shakespeare.)

16. Christine H says:

Bunny fluffs are my favouritest!

17. Khadija says:

haha I thought Teddy would go without.. bonk! hahaha

Theo respect!

[Oh, I could never snub a fellow Theodore. Indeed not. Now, those *Edward* wannabes who like to go by "Ted" or "Teddy"? They can fend for themselves, all I care... - Ed.]

[...and just to remind everyone, it's short for "Editor" - Ed.]

18. Very Gilliam-esque, Teho. I applaud you.

[Why thank you. :non-sarcastic bow: - Ed.]

19. *giggles her head off* ;)

20. gooeyctr says:

We didn’t start the beeping
    Folks were always yearning
    Since pups’ tails were twirling!

21. snorglepup says:

I turned up the volume but alas, there was no soundtrack!
    I must imagine my own, but I know yours is far better.
    Perhaps you can indulge us.
    Pretty please, with monkeys on top??

[It's just an animated .GIF, so, no option for audio, sorry. It's 19 frames total, btw. I haven't done any Flash authoring at all. Besides, I always have SOME kind of internal personal soundtrack going on, don't you? - Ed.]

22. >>How does your wife live with all that wittiness?< <

I cannot help but imagine this line read aloud in a tone of fawning adoration. Preferable with a Scarlet O’Hara accent!

Seriously, though, it’s Happy Fun Time 24/7 here. The kids can hardly get a word in edgewise, what with the chortling and snickering and guffawing and all.

The neighbors occasionally complain, but the city says it’s OK as long as we don’t do it in the street and frighten the horses.

23. No-one will be watching us…

24. snorglepup says:

Why don’t we do it in the road…

25. snorglepup says:

Who say’s I dont have an internal personal soundtrack? IPS

26. Lol! Thanks! It makes me happy/
    Reading doggerel on Caturday

27. You’re welcome, Dub1.
    Honestly I should really be mowing, but the Dog Days make me catatonic.

28. Martha in Washington says:

Jaye-I often say things in a tone of fawning adoration with a Scarlett O’Hara accent (being formerly from the South). As for the complaining neighbors, I’d say to them “Fiddle-dee-dee”.

29. LOL Teho and Jaye. I love the RCF and the best part is the cat paw bapping the last dog nose. And if you haven’t paid much attention Jaye is wittier than Teho hands down.

30. Annie — heh… that’s the hardhat, not a cat’s paw. I guess it’s not easy to tell since it’s just a rough line drawing.

31. Pups'nstuff says:

This is really bad and not cute.

32. Really? ::Goes back to watch again:: oops sorry Teho I just assumed it was a cats paw because of all my cats. ::Blushes:: It actually does look like the helmet now that I look again.

33. Argentee says:

*eyes Pups’nstuff* Not cute? Not cute? You, sir, are a bounder and a cad!

*give lil noses beeps* It is ADORABLE!

34. …but such a CUTE bounding cad!

35. floppycat says:

hm. we always say “boop.” To each his own…

36. Must be a regional thing.

37. cheesybird says:

Wait! I helped to inspire a Theo-nimation? Get out! I’m flattered! Thanks Theo!

*Goes off humming “We Didn’t Start the Fire”*

[Ed: gets out]

38. Katrina says:

Go, cheesybird!

[Ed: returns]

39. It works this way. When you poke your finger at an animal’s nose, it’s a beep. Otherwise, it’s a boop.

40. BeanSidhe says:

Caitlin…was on line with a manufacturer that had GOOD hold music, and “Rehab” comes on. I starting singing the Boxhab song instead. Halfway through my warblings the rep picks up and at the word “boxhab” says “Cuteologist, eh?”

So you see, you ain’t the only one.

[Oh come now. This is a nice anecdote for the CO comments, but tell the truth, did it really happen? And just like you say here? I am skeptical... - Ed.]

41. Okay best of all is the do not bleen symbol where his head explodes. HEhehehehe it is a nice touch Theo

[LOL!! You *SO* win that one. I had it at even odds (which is a funny thing to say anyway) that nobody would catch that... - Ed.]

42. I, for one, would hate to see mod on drugs. Scary thought.

43. Gail (the first one) says:

LOL!!! Very creative, Teho!! I was marveling at the patience it must have taken to do this!!!!

As for soundtrack—how ’bout the Beatles “Drive Me Car”?

Beep-Beep
    Beep-Beep
    Yeah!

44. Gail (the first one) says:

Argggh. Typing error: “Drive My Car”. Sorry.

45. …not “Drive My Cat”?

46. Gail (the first one) says:

Just for the our animator-artiste….

Baby, you can drive my cat
    To the boxhab that is on this map,
    Baby, you can drive my cat
    But baby, she’ll scar you!

Beep-beep,
    Beep-beep,
    [NOSE! - Ed.]

47. Gail (the first one) says:

Hee-hee! Great improvement on mine, Teho!!

48. Katrina says:

Beep-beep,
    Beep-beep,
    [NOSE! - Ed.]

‘Cause she’s gonna leave a scar,doot-doo-doo-doot

49. I had Madness’ “Baggy Trousers” in mind when I was reading this.

50. Tobysmom1111 says:

“Hmmmmm” …scratching/tilting my head absolute in “wonderment.” Theo, very interesting and sublimly artistic on so many levels. Where did you find such adorable shnozzes? The manshe in the hard hat and business skirt-suit was …well…for lack of a better word…odd yet very entertaining. Thanks, now I will have weird dreams tonite. :o)

51. TobysMom — the schnozzes are from two posts earlier, heh.

The rest, as they say, is history. ;)