Back AWAY from the bamboo, Sir

Panda: OK! OK! [Paws up]

I was only going to Nom a small amount—I SWEARS!

Ee8501196adf4c3dac044ac7ef05e806

You better get a otter lawyer Susan W.!

[UPDATE -- ohhh I'm reprehensible, but CLICK HERE for Reality-Casual Flashback... - Ed.]

Comments

1. AAAWWWWW!!!

2. He’s so ashamed he’s blushing!

3. DixiesMom says:

How BLEENIN’ adowabuhls! Me wanna snuggle panda belleh!!

4. (the original) Mel says:

It’s not my bamboo. Someone asked me to hold it for them…

5. Sneezing panda, once a child star, now a tabloid victim.

6. Cricket says:

lol @ Mr. Piddles.

7. Really the bamboo is all yours guy I wasn’t stealing it honest/

now who could not believe those panda eyes!

8. DixiesMom says:

*darn, not fast enough….* Still wanna nom da panda, though…Paws!!!

9. Wow… I am reminded of another CO post…

(You do see which one that is, right?)

10. This is the most insane picture ever! He looks like a mime!

11. OMG he’s so cute! Apprehensive-looking, but cute!!!

12. PANDAR!

13. Me wants to hand the bamboo to the nomable panda whilest me snuggles the panda tum tum

14. Erebella says:

I wonder if there’s going to be an interrigeisha.

15. Busted!!

16. Kiragirl says:

paws up!

17. First lesson for KungFu Panda: the bamboo stick is a deadly weapon, not food.

18. [snickeringks!]

19. JAZZ HANDS!

(theo, your addition is borked, FYI…)

[OK, edited; how is it now? - Ed.]

20. Erebella says:

Holy morphages! It must be Friday! Thanks Teho, for making Fridays the fun, twisted days they should be!

21. Hello Kitty says:

OMG, I almost dided and went to panda heaven when I saw this post!!! too moishe…

22. kerrymc says:

Just put the bamboo down and nobody gets hurt…

23. Are you kidding? Was that scripted?

24. Yitzysmommie says:

YAY, RCF with my two faves, Panda Bars & kitters.

25. @(the original)Mel: Yeah, like we haven’t all heard that one before. ;)

Too cute! Pandas rock.

26. bookmonstercats says:

What a high-larious face on the panda. Not sure I’d like to nom his/her belleh with clawses like that hovering over my neck, tho’…. Extremely nommable pawpads, I have to say…..

27. Happy IT noid appreciation day, Teho!!

28. Hon Glad says:

Cockney Panda…”Cor, strike er lite guv, yer’ve cort me bang to rights.”

29. ThreeCatNight says:

Okay, okay! It was just sitting here. I didn’t do anything – okay? Hey, take a chill pill or something! It’s all cool!

30. *explodes*

31. Lioness says:

I swears! I wasna gonna touch it! Promise! I just wanna give it a sniff…

32. …what does bamboo even smell like? Grass?

33. This is the famous Hua Mei. A female, and the first panda baby born in the Western Hemisphere. She was born at the San Diego Zoo in 1999. In 2004 she returned to China for breeding and has since given birth to 3 sets of twins. Meanwhile her mother Bai Yun remains at San Diego Zoo and is still birthing cute cubbies herself, right now she baby Zhen Zhen. So Bai Yun is a productive mother and Grandmother.

Hua Mei has pink patches due to a chemical reaction to her mother syliva which occurs when the mother grooms her cub.

And now you know everything…

34. chanpon says:

Really digging his slightly in-turned toesies. What a cutie-pie.

35. Please find another name for him. References to piddling are more degrading than cute.

36. It’s a fair cop, but society is to blame.

37. If she picked that bamboo up, she could be Puttin’ on the Ritz!

38. momof2kitties says:

Yay Teho! You know I lurves me some RCF! w00t!!

39. the Panda’s Thumb!!!!! I spot it!!! ‘5’ fingers and one extra thumb (which is technically not a thumb though but an extension of a bone)
    i wanted to see it ever since i’ve started reading ‘the Panda’s thumb’ by Stephen Gould.

40. LOL- Jazz Hands.

How perfects.

41. Awww, poor baby! LOL! Let him have a nosh!

42. *kersnorfums* Teho I haz hangover from drinkingks after the X-Files movie last night. Mah poor fried… no, sunny-side-up-no-bacon-kthnxbai brain cannot handle dees!

And Adrienne – Mimes are not funny. NEVAHYR. tsk tsk tsk

43. This could also be a joyous hand wave a la Wallace. “Bamboo, Gromit!”

44. Is anyone else sort of creeped out by this photo? I find the expression on the panda’s face is so human that it crosses over into uncanny valley territory…

45. that’s just so cute! it’s an old pic used everywhere, but still cute every time!

46. BeanSidhe says:

I wuvs the blushingks!!

47. binky-mama says:

She looks ever so polite!

“No, no YOU take the last piece. Really I’m stuffed, I simply can’t eat another bite. Go on, I INSIST!”

48. “Whoa, just slow down, dude, nobody said anything about horking your bamboo, I just wanted to take a little gander, bra.” (probably in a Jack Black voice)

49. Awww. Too adorable….
    Wanna snuggle with that wittle panda belly… and look at those toe pads! (Methinks I’ve got a toe pad fetish…)

50. k. o'dee says:

There’s an “Eats, shoots and leaves” joke in here, somewhere.

51. Guilty, Guilty, Guilty!

52. But I needs my bamboo.

53. Deckard, why so serious?

54. dewd, that’s a person in a pander burr suit.

55. This pic is used on a poster at the San Diego zoo…

56. Katrina says:

So, a pink panda is a loved panda, hmm.

57. Stephanie S. says:

this is hilarious!

58. i cant reach hhhhheeeeeelllppp please im hungry

59. I know it’s like a month later, but Monica, I call bullshit.

That’s obviously Fui Pao.