FYI: Petite mohawked monkey OWNS YOUR SOUL

[sucking thumb + bamboo strand]

Here’s the deal.

I’m a golden-haired, mini mohawk-sporting, teeny-nostrilled monkeh.

And I own your soul. all of it! All. FYI.

Cutestmonkey

Ooh-ooh-ah-ah, Sparkling T.!

Comments

1. Angie B says:

Is that a mohawk or a FAUXhawk? Either way, tres chic!

2. Ooooooh! I wanna cuddle him!

3. Monkey? or Ewok?

4. The sucky thumb slays me.

5. It’s a Monchichi!

6. Um, is it just me, or does his nose kind of look like Michael Jackson’s since it started disappearing?

7. scooterpants says:

where’s da mama !?!!

8. It’s a Monchichi!

9. I gladly bow to the King of {cute}Primates! My soul is yours! Now, come here and let me cuddle you.

10. I’m sorry, but Memebon already owns my soul…

11. Janeyferr says:

Night Elf (Mohawk)?

12. Catsquatch says:

Awwww….

Baby monkeys are so child like.
    Or is that the other way around….

;D

13. metsakins says:

Meg, this guy has had my soul for a long time:

and he’s not giving it up!

14. Cute thumb-sucking monkeh. Definitely a Michael Jackson nose, though. Eek.

15. Erebella says:

I love the sort-of demonic little ears and the way his back toes are all curled up. I bow down to the supreme monkiness.

16. Golden or NTKTOK says:

My GAWD. What the HELL is that?! That can not be a real critter. It must be a stuffed animal. Only Beanie Babies could come up with something so utterly ridiculously fantastically QTE. I swear.. just when you think you’ve seen it all. I WANT…

17. Michelle says:

He can have my soul. I was hardly using it anyway. Here. He can have this nectarine, too. And these macadamia nuts. And the tv remote. And my ATM pin number. And…

18. curious says:

Reminds me of Rue McCallahan.

19. honeypants says:

Something about this baby monkey reminds me of David Bowie in “The Man Who Fell to Earth.” Am I insane or does anyone else agree???

[Is this test multiple-choice-only, or can I use essay format? - Ed.]

20. Progeny of Michael Jackson, for sure!!!

21. Pssst.

New category, peeps.

22. Rachel Sweeden says:

Awwwwww! He is so adorable.

23. I am sorry little monkey but my soul is already owned be Memebon. You came real close to taking it, but sadly Memebon won out.

24. *shifty eyes* it looks like what i’ve always imagined bigfoot to look like, but in chibi form…

25. the nose freaks me out a bit.. sorta skull-like. I agree with the ones that said it’s Michael Jackson-esque…

26. Suzanne says:

Nose definitely Michael Jackson-esque. Monkey more of a cross between a gremlin and an ewok. And I’d be curious to see an essay on how this monkey reminds you of David Bowie in The Man Who Fell To Earth. What one earth would you cite?

27. IMPORTANT DISTINCTION:
    This monkey’s nose is *supposed* to be that way.

28. Oh my god, its face looks just like a grey alien’s! The eyes, the nose, the mouth… creepy…

….but, of course, also cute.

29. Paunchie says:

Ditto Michael Jackson nose!

30. @Theo: Haha! So true!

31. I’m impressed by the cuteness, to be sure, but imagine, people. This little dude probably has a lot of brothers and sisters and relatives who are equally prosh. They are ALL deserving of a small piece of your soul.

32. sunnymum says:

Oh what a cutie pie! The head resting on the tree is what does me in. C’mere little one, my shoulder is softer than the tree.

Apparently my soul is owned by many animals that have appeared on C.O., and now this guy has part of it too!

33. Yeah, Micheal Jackson all the way!

34. where’s the shark gone??

35. Titi — it jumped the Fonzie.

36. Button Bright says:

I think you mean Rue McClanahan, curious.

37. As LaToya as this little one’s nose is, it would really be awesome to pick him/her up and cuddle. Wonder if these monkeys like to cuddle with humans?

38. curious says:

Button, you are correct.

39. Awww…he looks all softerly.

40. way cute except for that wittle nose. Did he have the same surgen as Michael Jackson?

41. chanpon says:

Monkey’s so fuzzy! His nose may be the Jackson family special, but he’s so much cuter than Michael – even compared to Michael’s Jackson 5 days.

42. Um, I really don’t think Michael Jackson is wearing the family nose anymore.

Can we stop talking about him now? Please?

43. Just Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat It
    No One Wants To Be Defeated
    Showin’ How Funky Strong Is Your Fight
    It Doesn’t Matter Who’s Wrong Or Right
    Just Beat It, Beat It
    Just Beat It, Beat It

Ooops, sorry. :oP

44. Theresa says:

Monkeh!
    Monkeh-eeeeeee!

Oops, did that already. It’s hard not to.

45. Katrina says:

OK- if you could have a tail, what kind of tail would you have- come on those people who didn’t respond before!

46. BeanSidhe says:

“I want a story before I go sleepies, k?”

47. Aelfwyn says:

Cute? Hmm. Reminds me too much of Mrs. Coulter’s daemon.
    And of David Bowie, obvy.

48. For me it’s still afterburners, Katrina.

49. Rooanne says:

I think he’s a wood elf!

50. Yes, lil’ Monchichi here is going to have to get in line behind Memebon and a whole bunch of little kittehs if he wants my soul.

51. binky-mama says:

For the love of God somebody get him a bankie!

52. OK, here ya go, li’l feller…

53. LOL! What kinda monkeh is he?

54. Hon Glad says:

Aelfwyn: You beat me to it.
    Yes folks, watch out, remember Mrs Coulters golden Tamarind!

55. starling says:

Not Jackson-esque, Phantom of the Opera-esque.

56. WANTZZZZZZZZZZZZ! :D

57. Too Late says:

So that’s a mohawnky? BWAHAHAHAHA!

58. It’s oh so cute and cuddly!

Sorry I’m late with that – and it would have made such great hovertext!!

59. ThreeCatNight says:

Little monkeh, I believe that you’re presh enough to put into my pocket and carry around all day (in between kisses, of course).

60. I’m definitely in the monkey kinda looks like a scary skeleton camp.

61. Mon Chi Chi!!!!!!

62. elizabeth says:

He looks like he’s wearing footie pajamas, about to go to bed….Better hand over your teddy bears as well as your souls. :)

63. Can I keep him? (Please Ma, he followed me home!) Love the ‘do.

64. slipjack says:

Subhangi – It’s a Francois langur. The adults are just as cute as the babies.