LIVE at the SILVER DOME Monster Bun FINALS!

BUNDAY!

BUNDAY!

BUNDAY!

The Tri-State Chevy dealers present super-charged, nitro, steel-burning, mud-slinging MANIAC COMPETITION:

SuperMonsterFluff!

Starena_1

B-MAXX CarrotWheelz! He gets unbelievable AIR!

Image004__2___25335

And Hot Rod Buffersons is gonna BUFF his way to victory

Emilia_1

Tickets available NOW atallTicketMasteroutlets! OH YEAH, Betty C.!

Comments

1. I feel a need to snuggle.

2. momof2kitties says:

Hey I live close to the SIlver Dome!! When will this fluffitude be there? I wanna see him try to hop with all that bleenin’ fur!

3. BeanSidhe says:

Ummm
    Errr

Yeah, I got nothing. The floofitude destroyed my brain.

4. omg, what the heck? is that a rabbit? damn, that’s a heck of a lotta hair!

5. Martha in Washington says:

Are they trying to win Wimbledon?

6. Two buns enter — one bun leaves!

(and LOL at Martha’s Monty Python reference)

7. Paunchie says:

BA HA HA!

Geez, let’s shear him and make a sweater.

8. Talk about a bad hare day!

*badumptching*

Thank you folks, I’ll be here all night!”

9. ROFL I showed the pics to hubby and said, “That’s a RABBIT!!!” He said, “No, that’s not a rabbit… that’s a science experiment!”

The second one looks like maybe we’re lookin’ at the wrong end. But what the hay — they’re so cute!!

10. So, um, what breed are they??

11. So, um, what breed of “hair” are they???

12. Elizabeth says:

Those are not rabbits. Those are Tribbles.

13. balancingfoxes says:

How do they poop? anyone?

14. Beth (in NC) says:

POOF!

You can use angora rabbits for sweaters, right? By brushing them and collecting their loose poofs?

15. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Someone forgot to add fabric softener again. Darn that static cling!

16. Beth (in NC) says:

Lookit, I answered my own question!! :)

And balancingfoxes, I think they just don’t. It’d be too messy. Hahahaha

17. SixFootJen says:

These buns disapprove.

18. Now, from the same company that brought you the HoverBun2000 vacuuming system,
    we present the BunnyBufferPlus. It buffs your car, putting on a shine so bright, it’ll burn ants at 1000 yards. You can also use it on hard wood floors to bring back that luster it had when new.

Get them both: the HoverBun2000 and the BunnyBufferPlus at a store near you!

19. Egad!
    Powder puffs that hop!!
    XD

20. Martha in Washington says:

gizmo–Both wonderful reasons to get hardwood floors! (I’m trying to talk my hubby into new floors! Think it’ll work?)

21. Michelle says:

Can that even be real? How long does it take to tease them up like that? what do they look like without the fancy grooming?

Apricot cotton candy :∂

22. Methinks somebunny needs to lay off the hare-spray! *ducks tomatoes and puddin’pops*

23. DixiesMom says:

That juuuust ain’t…. right.

24. Tomatoes and pudding pops? What demon’s salad is this??

25. Actually, the last one is female, as is the first (they’re sisters!). We have here Starena, Fawntana, and Emilia, all 2006 prize-winners from Betty Chu’s English Angora Rabbits.

Betty Chu is the Queen of the Fluffy Bunnies. If you see an insane picture of an English Angora rabbit, it’s probably one of hers.

26. “Harespray: The Musical”. Coming to a theater near YOU!

27. Bitchin’ afros, dude!

28. Omigod…the things under all my furniture…they’ve evolved!

29. Who did that to this bun? I weel hunt heeem down til my last breath. The bun weeel be avenged!

30. physchick says:

Are they like that all the time or dolled up for the picture? Cause how could they FUNCTION like that??

31. Are these pictures of the front ends, or the back ends?

32. Good gracious! How do these things see, eat, walk or, for the love of god, mate?? I dun geddit. :-/

33. binky-mama says:

How is it that only their mouth and nose are visible, yet I still feel the burning heat of their disapproval searing into my soul?

34. this is really weird

35. Could you even imagine burying your face into one of those bunbuns???/ *gasping* Can’t breath… must snorgle!

36. Paunchie says:

let’s give them a “lion cut”!

37. Gail (the first one) says:

@Martha in Wash: Blancmange!

@binky-mama: LOL!!

38. Ms.McPantiesinaBunchnuff says:

“How do these things see, eat, walk or, for the love of god, mate??”

I dunno, but I bet its HILARIOUS to observe!! :D

39. Elizabeth, you stole my thunder–those are indeed tribbles. Careful how much you feed ‘em!

40. I need to see these things in motion to believe that they’re real and alive….and happy.

41. I hope they sell cotton candy at the concession stand!

42. Christine says:

This is very impressive – I must get the sytlist’s name and number! LOL!

43. Martha in Washington says:

I have decided that it was cruel to put these picture of all that glorious hair (hare?) next to the video of that poor shaved cat. Cruel and inhumane, I tell ya!!

44. O_o

Whut The?!

45. i wanna be a cheerleader and shake these fluffy pom pom!

46. bookmonstercats says:

I look like that, on a static cling day. Does all that hair hang down when they’re not a-fluffin’, or is it just grown specially for shows?

47. [didn't notice quickly whether this was a Meg or Mike posting so unsure of intended recipient ] … aren’t you anxious of the potential consequences, of placing such enormous mounds ‘o’ FLUFF near any representation of the Martha? How are we to keep the Meringue critters, from being made into 5000 fur tassles or perhaps chandelier ornaments? …

Jus’ wonderin’ …

48. Thats pretty sad. The selfish things human beings do….

49. Katrina says:

They come six to a box, how many would you like? OH, then, I’ll take all of them, just ship ‘em to Connecticut and I’ll take very good care of them.

I’ve been going to this website since before I saw CO- and I have to tell you all-go click every single button-it is sooooo worth it!

50. zOMG! I…I must…KNIT THEM!

Oh, the lovely 1950s pinup-style sweaters they would make. *sigh*

–Laura

51. I think I know where all the lost Easter eggs could be hiding…

52. OMG…those pics are great!! Makes me just want to pick them up and HUG them!!! Great post

53. You pay for the whole seat… BUT YOU’LL ONLY NEED THE EDDDDDGE.

54. ThreeCatNight says:

Brings to mind “The Trouble with Tribbles” episode from “Star Trek” years past.
    (Or else bunnehs could’ve just ingested too much Minoxodil!) :)

55. 3Cat — have you seen this?

56. Do these rabbits grow hair/fur like this in the wild? I can not imagine living under all that hair!!!

57. zeldapie says:

Do they even HAVE eyes?!!

(Meg, best. comments. ever.)

58. ThreeCatNight says:

Teho – That be too funneh.
    And certainly not logical.
    Live long and prosper!

(ah, the young and handsome Shatner, and his hairpiece!)

59. cheesybird says:

*snort* at loltrek!

“we’re in ur NCC-1701
    charmin’ your wimmin”

As for these uber-floofulent bunbuns, I sympathize. That’s what my hair looks like when it’s humid out too.

60. DaytimeDeb says:

Wow, I bet The Donald is jealous!

61. This needs a “cute or sad” tag, yo! These buns look sad under the weight of all that fluff.

62. wow, I’ve seen some fluffy bunnies in my time yet these are spectiffiric!! I don’t even know what that means, it was a typo & I’m keeping it! the fluff got to me I think!

63. Claire — he ain’t heavy, he’s my fluffer.

(cue the wisecracks in 3… 2… 1…)

64. (…0??)

65. gossamer is back baby and to kill bugs bunnie

66. I see his disapproval poking out!

67. Not only are they super ultra fluffy, but they’re
    SUPER
    RIDICULOUSLY
    DISSAPROVING!

*harumph*
    “All dis fluff.
    It silly.”

68. rabbit defender says:

this should be under cute or sad.

remember this when putting on your angora sweater.

69. Wow those bunnies are major fur machines

70. XDDD! Oh good god. I can’t help but laugh every time I look at those pictures. Especially the last one.

How can the even see? XD Can they move under all that fur?

71. Totalee Puppy says:

Fast Forward back to little
    “Cookies and Cream”…Who’s widdle? Who’s cute? Who gets to eat fresh alfalfa from the salad bar?