Worst. Combover. EVAR.

"Do I have anything in my hair?  I’ve got something in my hair, don’t I?  I can’t see it — can you maybe, like, point to it or something?  Wait, are you pointing now?  Because I can’t see you.  Well, shoot, this isn’t working out."

It's still there, isn't it?

I have one word for you, Katherine S. — Supercuts.

Comments

1. Hey baby. How YOU doin’?

2. ThePhantomOfTheNet says:

Is this just a lil shetland pony, or is he a mini? I absolutely love the little mini guys! Almost as much as my cats….. almost being the key word there!

3. Jane, didn’t you mean “Hay baby”?

oh, and OMGPONIES!!!111!!eleven!!!!1!!!

4. scooterpants says:

its about time! OMG
    PONIES!1!!.
    i have waited so long!
    he’s adorables, i luv his ‘bangs’.

5. Anne Boleyn says:

Ever so much better looking than The Donald.

6. Paunchie says:

shetland sheep pony! Why are the shetland animiules so hairy?? Is it true for the humans too?

7. warrior rabbit says:

Anne Boleyn, you beat me to it! I would say this definitely trumps The Donald.

And NTMTOM, in the words of David Cassidy, I think I love you.

8. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Much, much better looking than The Donald.

9. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Oof! These comments come in quicker than bunnies. Bunnies! Oh, that’s right, it’s CATurday. So what’s with the pony, besides cute and redonkulous?

10. Balamuthia says:

TINY HORSE IS TINY!!!

11. OMGZPONIES!!!!2!1!1forty-eleven!^%!

I must snuzzle hims and MWAH all over his soft widdle noesie-woesie!! (You have no idea how much I wuvs widdle pon1ez.)

12. LesbianNeoCon says:

The pony is cute and all, but it’s, like, 90F with nasty humidity here, and all I can think of is doing snow angels in that wonderfully frosty snow!!! “F” summer!!! Really.

13. LesbianNeoCon says:

NAKED!!! (see my prev post)

14. Erebella says:

Is that, like, a reverse mullet? Yeah only a pony could get away with that one and still get dates. Fashion faux pony?

15. Xtineebee says:

Yes, that looks like a shetland pony. Ahh, the shetlands – cute to look at, utter TINY MONSTERS to ride. I think that’s why I started on one, as once my fear of that fiend Robby was conquererd, everything else was a breeze. I still love them all, despite their dark ways.

They keep the bangs long so you don’t see the look of hellfire in their eyes is my own theory….

16. Michelle says:

Xtineebee, lmao@”They keep the bangs long so you don’t see the look of hellfire in their eyes is my own theory…”

I love that theory and I agree!

17. Ahh the hairs on his chinny-chin-chin!

18. berthaservant (on the road) says:

lol lesbianneocon. nertz to the heat!!!

since its the thing to do…

OMG COMBOVERZ!!!!eleven!!!!!

19. pony! always love pony posts!! that title made me LOL too :)

20. Look at that wee nosey nosey……..a kiss!!!

Well, you could bring him so he does not get so cold.

Yeesh.

21. I disagree. I think it’s the

Best. Combover. EVAR.

Certainly much better than my dad’s ever was.

22. Tina Rhea says:

A pony straight out of the late lamented Norman Thelwell’s cartoons. My favorite cartoon was of a Shetland like this who had come home alone, empty saddle, branches caught in its mane, smug smile, and the woman in the doorway says, hands on hips, “What have you done with her THIS time?” There was also one with a little girl lifting up that long forelock and seeing the hellfire eyes glaring back at her. Shetlands can be clever little fiends. I like Xtineebee’s “if you can ride one you can ride anything” theory.

23. CUTE! awwwww!!!

and what does “eleven” mean?

yeh I am still a little slow lol

24. @Claudia: It’s a spoof of the way some overexcited people end every statement with a dozen exclamation points, but they let their finger off the Shift key too soon and carelessly add some ones (“OMG!!!!111″). For added comedy goodness, they type “eleven” instead of the ones.

Like most jokes, it’s not very funny once explained. Sorry about that.

25. GAH! The little earsies!
    Tina-I had those Thelwell books! So glad to be reminded of them!

26. BeanSidhe says:

Ahem.

OMGPWNIES!!!!eleventyonebecausethat’showold BilboBagginsis!!!111!!!

Thank you.

27. OMGPONIEZZZZZZ!

Shetland ponies are evil little buggers. You’d think people would know that by now and stop giving them to children.

All the Shetland critters are so furry wurry fuzzy wuzzy b/c the Shetland Islands are very very very cold and windy and damp.

28. Erebella says:

You’re a goober, Bean. From me, that’s a high compliment.

Filthy hobbitses!

29. BeanSidhe says:

Heh heh heh.

30. snoopysnake says:

This poneh must be named The Donald, even if it is a female. Or, it could invent a new hairstyle, the poneh tail – I mean the poney head. Now that I notice that snow, however, it is probably just keeping its little face nice and warm.

31. Theresa says:

OMG yes, the Thelwell pony!!

Life imitates art!

32. Theresa says:

@Tina and lurkertype, Shetland ponies are strong, clever little beasts who were originally bred to fill all their hours with hard physical labor. Using them to babysit kiddies is underemploying them– a lot like using border collies for the same purpose. They quickly figure out they are smarter than the kids.

33. I wanna ride heem! If he throws me off, atleast I’ll fall in snow!

34. claudia says:

Thank you NTMTOM.

I had to think in my head of all your initials, and actually it would have been faster to type your whole handle out lol!

Wish that I was clever enough to figure that out on my own, because reading the answer you provided, I said “AH HA. Of course, that makes sense.”

Sigh. Oh well. One of these days.

It’s all the cuteness that numbs the brain. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

35. OMG! Love the long hair and teh pony hisself. At least he’s not having to work the coal mines!

Read about the history of the Shetland pony and some good general info on all horses here:

36. Hon Glad says:

EMO pony is suicidal.

37. (the original) Mel says:

Shetland ponies are meeeeaannn little boogers.

38. NTMTOM: I thought eleven was a reference to “Spinal Tap” (the band most famous for being LOUD) – “…but our amps go to 11″. A must see movie…

39. bibberly says:

My first thought was Christian from last year’s season of Project Runway. Fierce!

40. this pony TOTALLY has emo hair

41. starling says:

Are you hoping pony will arrive in your living room when you say it three times, Andrea?

42. NutherDeb says:

Claudia, the cuteness must have numbed my brain also. :)
    BTW, love your name. My 8 year old daughter’s name is Claudia also.

43. To NTMTOM: possibly my choice, for the most enjoyable captioning choice ever…
    Thanks be with you [grin]

44. Is that a Shetland pony?
    Sure is a cute little bugger…
    Used to ride those things as a child. One of the one’s I remember vividly, would take the bit between the teeth, run under a tree with low hanging branches, and you were history…lol… over and over again…lol…

Feisty buggers those Shetland ponis, butaw, so cute!

45. i think it need a haircut lol jj oh well i actually think it is cute