You are cordially invited to a Sunbeam Chew

Hallô Cherie.

Eet has been a while seence I haf done zees accent. You meessed eet. You meessed moi, I can tell by zuh look in those infinite pools you call eyes. You must join moi in zuh sunbeam for a chew. We chew zuh toy togezère.

Pixeltoy2
Your noms, zey are so petite!

Your muzzlepowshe she ees reflected in zuh blue plastique!

Pixeltoy3
Your companie, eet ees like a fiery Gauloise cigarette, making me dizzy wis love!

And now, just let me kees [puts paw over your mouth in 'ssssh!' position]

Pixeltoy
Holy Charm-a-thon, Tammy!

Comments

1. BeanSidhe says:

That looks like a less fuzzy version of my mom’s little Meggie.

2. Ze camera szhnorf! Eet KEELS me! Zut alors.

3. (bleen!?!?)

Oh mah dearest pup, I vill join you in zuh sunbeam and ve shall snorgle! *beeps zuh nosie*

4. makayla says:

omg she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute i love it

5. chanpon says:

Call me “aggressive”, will you? I’ll show you aggressive – I shall cute you all..TO DEATH.

6. Christabel says:

I’d rather chew on the puppeh than the puppeh chew.

7. EAR NOMS. Hell yes!

8. zeldapie says:

OH mon petit chou-chou! My leetle cabbage leaf!
    But mon dieu, where eez your leetle black beret, eh?

9. I see some feets in the background.

10. SPLODE ! ! ! ! Ker-thud ded

11. Death by cuteness…

(_-_;) *facefaults*

12. Mon cherie, iz zat a wirehairedd wiener? Oh lala.

13. I HAVE missed zee accent!! But I have to say, the pug with the beret did it better than most! Not to say I wouldn’t nom-nom on this little guy.

14. fish eye no miko says:

Ahhh! Dachsie!

15. Annie J says:

SOOOOOOOOOO cute! <3

16. Li’l pipe cleaner with button eyes!!

17. Birdcage says:

wantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwant ….pwease……..

18. Deed I read zee entire capshun aloud? Yes, I deed.

Deed my boyfriend look at me like I was cray-zee? Yes. Yes, he deed.

19. Charles Boyer doxie?
    Chevalier doxie?
    Belmondo doxie?

But when the dog starts watching Jerry Lewis movies, I’m leaving.

20. A WEENIE!!!!!!!!

nomnomnomnomnom on doze ears!

21. Aww, vous etes un KYOOT petite enfant chien! Mais votre accent pas tres bien, nes pas? ;) (Je plaisante)

I want a little doggie!

22. Truffle nose. ;)

23. Saint Stryfe says:

hehehe my Jedi has the same chewie, and he lubors it!

24. shhhh wee Dachshund is sleepy………….shhhh…

25. winnie foster says:

OH MY! how sweet! you just can’t help but fall in love @_@

26. Jenny -

I am so glad dat I wasz not zee onlee one who read zee capshun out loud.

Love the accent, Meg, and thank you for the sunshine chew!

27. Mary (the first) says:

Ok Seriously people, what kind of little treasure is that? Because someday, when my cat-who-vetos-all-discussions-of-me-getting-a-puppy is gone, I would like one of these.

28. Second photo is killing me with cuteness.

On the not-so-good side…Dachshunds are the meanest breed of dog, followed by chihuahuas, followed by Jack Russells. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2254479/Sausage-dogs-are-the-most-aggressive-dogs.html However, I think it’s more the fault of owners who spoil small dogs like infants, whereas large dogs are taken more seriously and trained better – rather than genetics.

29. warrior rabbit says:

Xenoblogista, thanks for reintroducing last week’s heated debate. Sheesh. And, commentroversy…begin!

30. JuliaJellicoe says:

Mon petit chou, what big eyes you have!

31. look at that little licorice nose! I’m in love!

32. Mary (the first)

She looks a lot like my wirehair dachshund did as a pup. She just hasn’t grown into her adult coat yet. I’m thinking she’s either black and tan, or “wildboar” color.

33. Boomer's Babysitter says:

I had to send it to someone special… J’aime le petit chien, bien sur!

34. you know….people feet are NOT as cute as puppehs.

and i LOVE her collar. =)

i’d nom with her any day.

35. I am fully under her spell.

Luh-ve the chew toy btw!

36. Mon Dieu, that’s the cutest little pup I’ve ever seen. Tell him to come over to my place anytime.

37. Hon Glad says:

No one does Frawnch quite as well as our fearless leader. Who, by the way is hiding under Theo’s bed, too scared to come out. We try zer Frawnch, we fail.
    Yep XENO, you have opened, a whole can o’ worms. I totaly agree with the Teglegraph’s article. We have a cookery programme here, with Rick Stein, who has several restaurants in Padstow Cornwall, the locals call it Padstein. Anyhoo, he has a Jack Russell, called Chlalkie, that when they are filming used to travell wth Rick. There were lots of shots of, Chalkie, having a go at people other dogs etc.

38. cheesybird says:

Ze ears, ze eyes, ze beepable noz… zey ahr keeling moi!!!

Een honeur of zees beeeeyoootiful Frawnch puppeh… a Frawnch meal. Frawch toast, Frawnch fries, Frawch dressing, and to drink, Peru.

39. Mon Dieu! Le petit chien pas TRES CUTE!

*realises she has run out of French vocabulary*

Zee puppeh-dawg eyes, zee nommabuhl earz, zee tiny pawz… ze keel me.

40. I have been conquered – weinie puppeh I am yours!

41. Angela-Eloise says:

Notice the daintily crossed legs in the first photo. This puppeh is way cute!

42. starling says:

Ze dachshunt, ‘e shood ‘ave Szjerman accent, non?

Oooh, ze eyezes!

*thud*

43. oh, haaaaaallo my leetle snooglepaaaaaws. *nom nom nom*

so cute! i used to use the fake “Fraaaanche” accent when i talked for my ex’s cat. i was convinced he spoke in a very bad, Pepe Le Pew type accent.

i just want to snooooorgle his little face!

44. Camaryn says:

Your dog is sooooooooo cute!!!!!

45. OMG! THAT DOG IS ADORABLE!!!!

46. Erebella says:

OMG, that first picture! The giant sweet puppy eyes, the fuzzy little ears, the open mouth ready to nom, I nearly passed out from the QTE! Well done, Meg! Oh brave new world, that has such puppies in it! Yeah, I think I’ll stick around.

47. Katrina says:

Nice to read Erebella, now what about your Ocicat?

48. That’s so cute!

49. Paunchie says:

I love that her little eye brows match her muzzlepooche!

keees meeee!! smoochie!

Nice large monty pythonesque human foot there….

50. Erebella says:

You mean my Chloe Zoe Sugar Baby?

I’ve got a sweet Chloe Zoe kitty
    She’s small and striped but kinda shitty
    She talks a lot and she’s awfully pretty
    She’s my Chloe kitty!

I composed that after a few beers one night – like? She’s hunky dory, the spoiled little stinker.

51. I give you Elvis, the French-speaking cat:

And his partner in crime, Rasputin, the Extra-Bitter Stoat:

52. *ded*

Kill’d by the sweet little belleh in the background of the first photo, sweetly framed by the modestly crossed legs(cannot believe noone else appears to have noticed the belleh chubularosity)…

And as for the commentroversy regardez vous dachshunds being the most ferocious dawgs…quite frankly, I agree with others on this post, generally the training (or lack thereof) of the smaller dogs, but ‘stheriously, what would you rather be bitten by? Slavering, throat ripping out German Shepherd / Rottweiler, or ankle and pant leg damaging Dachshund? ;)

Anyhoo, back to the post at large, un-bee-leaf-ably cute hundt!!

53. cubbybutt says:

meg sure does enjoy the paw-over-mouf-kees!

54. cheesybird says:

Kgirl, don’t you mean “chien”? ;-)

55. Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! I love you!

56. OMG!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

I can’t believe my baby made it onto CUTEOVERLOAD!!!

I’m freakin out over here people, FREAKIN OUT!!!

YAAY FOR PIXEL!! She really is the cutest puppy alive!

I’m such a proud mommy!

57. Oh, btw, she is half wire haired teckel (dachshund) and half chihuahua. She’s our little Mexican Sausage :)

and her name is Pixel :)