What Really Happened to Yakky Doodle

"So I says to him, I says, it’s no skin off my beak how he runs his business, but he oughta be more careful flashin’ that money around or the Feds are liable to learn how he’s been cookin’ the books all these years, which will also come as a bit of a surprise to his wife, since it’s how he’s been paying off that stripper in Reno to keep her mouth shut … say, we’re kinda deep in the forest — are you sure this is the way to the Greyhound station?"

And what are you doing with that shovel?

You didn’t see nuttin’, Holly P.

Comments

1. Wow. Very creative.

2. Gail (the first one) says:

Awww! Poor little birdie!! He looks confused!!

“What’d I say, what’d I say???”

3. Oh no! He’s askeert!!!

4. Hee hee hee hee awwww.

5. Genosha says:

hahahaha sooo funny!

6. Erebella says:

Oh Mike, that’s just not right! Even the worst gangster wouldn’t rub out a cute baby ducky like that! How could you even put those 2 ideas together, you sick man! But I’m sure if someone tried to do that, Joel would save him!

7. Michelle says:

hahahahah hilarious!

8. Please tell me someone took him out after taking this picture???
    Poor duckie…

9. He DOES kinda look like Joe Pesci…

10. Next week. A special guest star on “Meerkat Manor.”

Must be sweeps.

11. eeeeeep!!!! someone get that little guy out

12. gloom raider says:

“Look in your heart!”

…because I think mine melted. Poor ducky was never meant for a life of crime.

13. i say we let him slide this time.

he just needs a little rehabilitation. i volunteer to be his mentor. *puts anerable duckeh in pocket and scampers off*

14. ashagato says:

clever, mtom! ;)

15. Jenn in IL says:

I literally made little noises as my eyes filled up with tears. I blame PMS on almost crying for this poor, sweet, anerable little ducky.

Someone took him out of there afterwards, right??

16. Woowoow, funny!!!!

17. Definitely fits in “Cute or Sad?” category!

18. Erebella says:

Yeah, Mike, I think you misunderstood. It’s rub-ber ducky, not rub-out-the ducky. Okay? You know, you make bathtime lotsa fun?! I still love ya though!

19. Fugettabouit! I’m outta here!

20. Theresa says:

NOOOOOO!!!

21. Heather says:

We’re going to need to make a direct emergency call the Joel Armstrong, duck rescuer extraordinaire! I know the little guy deserve it for flapping his gums but come on, he’s just a baby. :)

22. Heather says:

Erebella…very clever!

23. ThreeCatNight says:

“Oops, I think I be lost. How I get down here? Where’s that AFLAC goose when I need him?”

24. Him is made of marzipan.

25. Youse guys need to consider the other meaning of “take him out” . . . and be careful what you hope for :)

26. ok, i’ve been laughing at NTMTOM’s contributions for weeks, and I NEED to know more about the man himself. what does this genius do for an actual living, because he needs to be writing (books, sitcoms, movies, i don’t care). i wish he could bottle that creativity and sell it!
    oh, and anerable ducky!!!!

27. Well, Cheryl, for one thing, he has a sweet part-time gig writing for this one blog that posts lots of cute silly animal photos…

28. Aw, cutest duckling evar!

29. Paunchie says:

Do I amuse you? Do I look like a clown? < -- good fellas. . .

30. aaaaw…he looks like he’s saying “Are you my mommy?”.

sniff..no. I’z not mommy..wish I was.

31. Gloom Raider FTW. (“And quit givin’ me da high hat!”)

Nice job NTMTOM!

32. Hi, Theo! I shouldn’t post before fully caffeinated. No, I LOVE that he’s a CO-er — and thank the qte powers that be for the bloggy awesomeness that is Meg and you. This site has gotten me through more lousy days than I can count. I just meant that I would devour the longform contributions of NTMTOM, as well. I smell a comic novel.

33. @Cheryl: My day job is as a webmaster for a non-profit. It doesn’t leave me with much time and energy to write The Great American Novel, I’m afraid. I’m grateful for C.O., because it’s the perfect gig for someone with my limited attention spa — OOH, A SHINY PENNY!

34. chanpon says:

How could anyone [q]whack a little face like that? I don’t think there’ll be any sleeping with fishes for this little fellow.

[Hehehe... - Ed.]

35. Funniest CO narration ever.

36. LOL, NTMTOM!

37. runrgrrl says:

-You’re a pistol, you’re really funny. You’re really funny.
    -What do you mean I’m funny?
    -It’s funny, you know. It’s a good story, it’s funny, you’re a funny guy. [laughs]
    -What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?
    -It’s just, you know. You’re just funny, it’s… funny, the way you tell the story and everything.
    -Funny how? What’s funny about it?
    -Quackers no, You got it all wrong.
    -Oh, oh, Flatbeak. He’s a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?
    -Jus…
    -What?
    -Just… ya know… you’re funny.
    -You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it’s me, I’m a little ****** up maybe, but I’m funny how, I mean funny like I’m a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I’m here to ****’n amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
    Just… you know, how you tell the story, what?
    -No, no, I don’t know, you said it. How do I know? You said I’m funny. How the **** am I funny, what the **** is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what’s funny!
    -[long pause] Get the **** out of here, Quackers!
    -[everyone laughs] Ya ************! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering swan ya. Spoonbill, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Duckie. You may fold under questioning.

38. FBI!! Everybody freeze! That duckie is wired and yer all headed up the river.

39. Daphne Moss says:

I. Want. Update.
    Want to know His Little Concerned Tinyness was reunited with mom and other floating fluffos…
    Please.

40. herzliebster says:
  41. Totalee Puppy says:

EREBELLA–Really laughing at “not rub-out-the-ducky.”
    Everybody’s comments were great, especially “FBI.” I was injured in my neck about three weeks ago–now that I am getting well enough to sit up and read and type a little, CO helps a lot with feeling
    better.

42. Totalee Puppy says:

NADINE and DAPHNE MOSS–In
    the *Birds heading on the side, there is a little duck who looks a lot like
    “Yakky”–he is looking forward to life. If you keep scrolling, you’ll find
    him.

43. Oh man…I hate seeing lil’ babes alone. Gosh, (s)he’s such a cutie!

44. Awww, teeny tiny duckulence!

45. chappydog says:

It is me..HollyP..the thing is that little duckie had a brother that ran out of a bush and joined him after I liberated him from his dirt dungeon..His brother had a motor on him and was so happy to be reunited.

46. Slap Happy Pappy says:

You are truly Natures
    friend.

47. chappydog says:

thanks dad! nice to see you finally embrace the interwebs..