Mews + Stubbularness = <3

What am I, a 12-year-old girl with that kind of blog post title!?!? WAIT Don’t answer that!!!

P to the U to the R to the R, Sparky B. >^.•.^< OMG, Pon1es!

Comments

1. AuntieMame says:

Heh! When I saw the question “What am I, a 12 year old girl…?” I was slightly let down to see that Meg posted this. It would have been that much more hilarious if it had been Not Mike asking if he was a 12-year-old girl. :-)

[Not from Other Mike's point of view, I'll bet. Schadenfreude! - Ed.]

2. SillyGirl says:

WANT

3. SixFootJen says:

cute kitty (and, unlike many tiny young kittens, clean!)

4. ohemgee, I must have it.
    So cute!!!!
    The more I see the folds, the more I want them, I swear. Specially the marmie folds.

5. Catt butt!!!

6. awww i luv baby kitteh mews!!!
    luv
    luv
    luv
    LUV em!

7. I think I saw a starfish in thar.

8. Jimbeaux says:

I waited patiently for the mew, and I was -not- disapointed!

Now, if I wait more patiently, can I have the kitteh? Pleeeeeease?

9. OH! TINY MEOW! *heart melts*

Also I sawed where pewpies comes from. :O

10. The fuzz! The fuzz! It kills me. Sure, the sleek fur of an adult cat is beautiful, but there’s nothing like the fuzz.

11. cheesybird says:

Holy crap that was cute! And of course, I had to check out some of the videos at the bottom. This one nearly keeled me!

Oh, the purring, the mewing, the tummy, the paws!!! It’s lethal, I tells ya! Lethal!

12. LisaHoneychan says:

cheesybird, loved the video you linked! Orange marmie kittens are allready beyond adorable to me, and Scittish Fold one? My heart is in a puddle of goo. This video makes me almost tnink i’m playing with the wee kitten, the little mews slay me..Just when I think my heart will die from the cuteness, I realize I can’t pick up and hold that little kitty, and i’m so bummed out. I wish my hubby wasen’t so damn allergic to cats, I miss having them so much. Kitten purrs at that age can cure nearly anything wrong with me. I’m torn with my feelings so much now! I think the kitten’s beyond adorable, but makes me sad I can’t have cats. *sniffs sadly*

13. Yay for cute little pink cat anus!

[Oh we're sophisticated, yes we are. Swave and deboner too... - Ed.]

14. I have one word for you.
    MEW!

15. catablob says:

this video is way too short.
    I’d like the hour long version please.

16. Red and white kitties rule!

17. This one popped up after I watched the biscuit kitten video. I am happy to watch it again!

18. Michelle says:

This kitten makes me dizzy he’s so cute!

19. ThreeCatNight says:

Oh, the purrsimilitude and the little plush ‘tocks on that adorable kitteh is all too much early in the a.m.!

20. Oooooh! I had me an orange-and-white Scottish Fold when I were a lass.

21. That mew sounds just like my 9-year-old Stinky! He’s ginormous but he has a little squeak.

P.S. Eeeeeeeeee marmie fold!

22. Erebella says:

Aww Meg, did you have to say that?! Sheesh!

23. ok the mew keelz me.

24. Phhhhhewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww WHAM!!!

So that was me sprinting across the country to find and subsequently pounce this kitteh.

P.S. What is it with marmies and not understanding the conept of “modesty tail”? My kitty used to do the exact same thing!

25. Catsquatch says:

Hey! Thats the sound the changing block makes on the Destruct O Match game at Neopets!!!!

26. CoffeeCup says:

At first I was like “that’s pretty cute” but noting the japanesesque logo at the bottom right, and the japanese people’s notorious love of folds, I knew there was more. And at that first ‘mew’ my heart of hungry, cold stone melted away.

OMG!!1!11 ssooooo cuuuuutee! < -- channeling 12 year old.

27. Paunchie says:

someone tell me what <3 means??

cat butt!

28. momof2kitties says:

It’s a heart, sideways. As in “love”. <3

And in our house we call those things “butt flaps”.

29. scooterpants says:

LisaHoneychan-
    i am also deathly allergic to cats.
    i took a series of allergy shots years ago (after much testing) and now i have NO troubles having my cats, although i dont push it as far as having a long-hair variety.

30. Paunchie says:

oh duh. thanks. I guess it could also be a “in racks” sign.

31. Oh, those EARS! I want to nibble on them!

32. Paunchie, if you lean the other way it means “asshat”. Context is everything.

[No, I did not just snort out loud. At work. Uh-uh. - Ed.]

33. It’s a fold!! *SPLATTT*

34. BeanSidhe says:

Someone load up the Marmiecannon… this one will do BerthaS in completely.

*wavies to Erebella*

35. Paunchie says:

asshat!! perfect! HAW HAW HAW

36. Doraemon.

37. What was that cat doing?????

38. What a CUTIEEEEE.
    I’ve racked up 20 plays of this at least and I still make the same little sobby estrogen overload noises. xD