Biscuits will be a-ready soon!

Just gotta knead the dough a liiiiiiiiiiiiittle more.

This is my a-faaaaaaavorite recipe.

Bill S., just like a-Grandma used to make!

Comments

1. Awwww!!!

Sweepy silber tabbies! And looks like they’re store kittehs (or kittehs who come to work with their hoomin everyday).

2. are they in the window of a store or something?

woo first *ducks and runs*

3. dang! missed!

4. DivaPie says:

Oooooo first in line for hot, fresh baked goodness. Are those buttermilk bisquits maade from scratch?!?

Yummers!

5. wagthedogma says:

Book me a flight to Tokyo because I’ve gotta get an appointment at that spa STAT!!

6. Wombats says:

Where can I get a massage kitteh like this??

7. them’s some deeeep-tissue massaginks!

8. WAIT!

THere’s ANOTHER KITTEH! I missed it, so focused on the two silver tabbies was I. It’s right in front of the kitteh being massaged.

9. super fluffy cuteness!

10. The biscuit-making kitteh looks like he/she is pressing so hard! Ouch!

But so very adorable.

11. I think that’s Dr. Kittaire and he’s palpating to see where the tumor is. (It’s not a TUMAH!)
    Looks like the dear Dr. needs a nap before seeing patients!!

12. Sandwich says:

That kitty looks soooo soft and squishy!

That masseuse kitten looks like he’s in a zen place :3

13. scooterpants says:

ooo- that is some DEEP tissue sweet-ish massage going on there. i wonder how it feels to have your internal organs re-arranged like that?

14. I want a kitty massage!

15. I don’t know who’s enjoying themselves more, the biscuit-maker or the dough.

16. Wow, that’s one squishy kitteh

17. That kitty is in such a trance!

18. Ohmygods, it’s like, slo-mo kittens in spaaaaaaaace!

Also, love how they’re totally falling asleep whilst kneading and being kneaded.

19. Hon Glad says:

I am normally very British about this sort of post. I look to see what, ironic comment I can make.
    But I just sat and went, Awww how sweet, Awww isnt that charming.
    I have now been banished from this ‘Kingdom by a shining sea’Can anybody put me up?

20. chanpon says:

Whoa, are we sure the victim, err.. 2nd kitty isn’t a bean bag kitty or something? (O_o) They both seemed to be in heaven though. How do I train my kitty in deep tissue massages? My little one only kneads biscuits on his fleece bed, and I get so tired after work.

Unless I missed something in the video, the text at the end is in Chinese (and Chinese sentence structure), so I don’t think it’s Japan crushing us in cuteness (for once).

21. Hon Glad says:

Blow me Chanpon you understand that pictogram stuff?
    Um if that’s what it’s called?

22. I kneed biskits. Kitten biskits! (Oh how I luv how Meg can make things rendonkulously funny in only two sentences. Quite a gift).

23. Hon Glad, you’re welcome to join us at Deb’s Cat House (double entendres are free). I’ve seen British reserve slip now and then, though, so they might not kick you out for one tiny infraction.

24. Katrina says:

Does this cat train physical therapists? If so, sign mine up!

25. ahh yes, …that’s the spot.

26. Qte Qte KAWAII OMG

*SPLORT*

27. Theresa says:

Top keetty is hynotizing himself as he massages– IT’s A WIN-WIN!

28. My 20-lb. Maine Coon was sitting in my lap makin’ biscuits last night. This morning I have two paw-size bruises on each leg.

29. wagthedogma says:

Hon Glad, you will find no shortage safe havens for emotional excess just a quick pond-hop away here in the good ol’ U.S. of A. It’s one of our grossest national products! ;)

30. Frankly I can’t believe the kneadee is not all “ow, my pancreas!”

31. warrior rabbit says:

I think they’re ideographs rather than pictograms, but I could be wrong.

I wondered what it said, too, but figured it was a credits type thing. If it’s more, please tell us!

32. sign me up!

33. I woke up to a kitty kneading my arm. It would be wonderful, if it weren’t for those claws! *ouch*

34. KITTEH MASSAGE

35. Love the total relaxation on the kitty getting the deep tissue massage. “Gaaallllgh…”

36. chanpon says:

Uh…the characters read “to watch this again” (next to the usual swirly replay button).

37. Aaaawww… He’s a happeh little kitteh…

38. I’d sure love a deep-tissue massage like that!!! :)

39. I’m so proud, my hubby was the sender inner!

40. Ahh, that’d be Non-Birding “Ivory” Bill S. then?
    ;)

41. Owlfeather says:

Actually this is japanese.
    If you click on the video to go to the youtube page it becomes pretty clear.
    This seems to be one of the popular cat cafés in Tokyo, where you sip your coffee, and theres lots of cats loose in the store ^^

42. Ovary beeskuts.

43. chet, ruby, and miaoux's momma says:

uh, i don’t think those beeskitz will be ready ANYTIME SOON!!!!

44. Daphne Moss says:

lol@Lurker…
    My Mom is caring for my 22-pound Maine Coon and frequently has the same complaint…but he is in such a biscuit-making trance, he just doesn’t notice…Dangerous love…

45. grrrr so cute.

46. Hey, why is my youtube in super slo-mo?

Clearly, kitteh is NOT in a hurry to serve breakfast. If the biscuits take that long, I’m not gonna be waiting around for the gravy.

47. Cat cafés = BEST IDEA EVAR.

48. DaytimeDeb says:

I took a nap last week and ended up on my stomach. Woke up to my 17-pound kitty purring and giving me a back massage. Thank goodness he never does that when I am sleeping on my back. Could. Not. Tolerate.

49. Purre Paradise says:

I can’t breath……….. I also enjoy that way when she wanna make biscuits from me :) lil cruel faires i love all of them.

50. ashagato says:

i really, really, really want to open a cat cafe…

you can tell chinese when they’re all squarish, structural characters, and japanese is a combo of the formal chinese characters and the simpler, straight and loopy characters. check out the japanese sentence above, and you’ll see what i mean.

51. The Chinese characters just mean “Replay”.

Oh…I need this kitteh’s massage right now!

52. Don’t go baby, I knead you.

HAH!

53. binky-mama says:

That kitteh looks very happy to have his internal organs rearranged.

54. Theo –

That is the one and only Non-Birding-only-Mr. Neil-gets -to-call-him-Ivory-Bill S.

;)

Sharon

55. Hon Glad says:

Thank you for the offers to put me up. You have probably also noticed, that I can’t punctuate to save my life.(and my spelling is iffy)
    But I also think some of you know how to use a computer and type in ‘word’ then transfer it?

56. That kitteh is kneading itself into a trance… :)

57. Oi… makes me want to go back to bed. :P Ahh bills to pay. :( Not sure exactly what the shop is selling… almost looks like an actual bakery, but you can’t really have cats there. Too much fur.

58. Never mind, just figured it out. I think it is a shoe shop.

59. whoa, all i could think of was “ouch” as that’s some deep kneeding there i wouldn’t be surprised if the paws hit the table on the other side of the cat’s body! yowzers!

60. Sharon — grumble mumble literary rockstars and their vague entitlements harrumph.

61. Theo

Tell me about it!

The first time I heard the name, I loved it. I called NBB that one day and got “the look” and was warned in no uncertain terms to never use it in my blog if I wished to stay married. He said it makes him sound like a riverboat gambler who should be wearing a searsucker suit.

62. “Sapsucker,” you mean. [snerk]

63. Theresa says:

Oops, reminds me of what Sophie Zawistoska called her boyfriend Nathan’s seersucker suit. It was not fit for a family blog.

64. Kathleen says:

Oooh, that feels good!

65. omg biscuits are my a-faaaavorite too. :)

66. It’s gone! :(

[No it's not... somebody always says this, and it's hardly ever true. Try the link below, which is really the same thing, just not embedded... - Ed.]

67. Looks like he’s feeling around for something he lost in fur of kitteh.

68. I think CO should make a whole Makin’ Biscuits™ subcategory, like the Cats-n-Racks™ one.

69. John — contact lens?