NO STINKEH PUPPEHS ALLOWED at Cat Club!

Oh yeah? well guess WHAT? NO PUPPEHS are allowed in OUR cat fort! Not a single puppeh.

[Kittehs do secret handshake to show solidarity] That’s right. High Five.

[In unison] By the Knights of Kittenden, we pinkie swear to keep all puppehs OUT and pelt them with water balloons if they, like dare to get in.

Kitteh_club

Open the trap door, I’m going down to get us some Cokes, Jaclyn

[Photo seen at ICanHasCheezburger… – Ed.]

Comments

1. I would like to thank Icanhascheezburger.com for the pic. I think I have too much time at night.

[Wait, what? ICHC?? Whose photo *is* this, exactly? – Ed.]

2. SQUEE!

kisses noses…. and then goes and kisses puppeh noses too…

3. Pretty kitties. Can I join their club. I so wuv bebe kitties.

4. Anne Boleyn says:

Yeah, and kitties have enough sense not to make their fort from an up side down box too, you dumb puppies.

5. Oh, they are just precious!!!

6. Yay!! Kittehs can have a better club than dem other guys. They must be brothers and sisters though, look how much the kittehs look like the puppies!
    Can I join Kitties? I’ve got popcorn!

7. Solidarity? I don’t think so.

The kitteh on the left is clearly about to attackle the ear of the kitteh on the right.

8. Moochiecat says:

“Um…’cept we don’t have pinkies….and um…who’s going to fill them water balloons?….we needs to think about this a bit more!”

9. This has become my all time favourite kitten picture ever since the day I first saw it at ICHC.

10. the reason why i love cuteoverload… aside from the pics, the capshuns are just excellent…

11. Jenn in IL says:

EEEEEENNNNHHHHH! Look at that wittle sweet round baby kitteh face!

*Splodes*

12. catablob says:

water balloons not necessary.
    they can just pee on the puppies.

13. stubbedoo says:

ROFL at Tail Swear. How many times have I been thwacked in the head with a cat tail?

14. Erebella says:

J.R. Jenks – nah, left kitteh is not going to nom ear of right kitteh. He’s just telling him the new password, which changes every 5 minutes. You can’t be too careful with them sneaky puppehs. I think the new password is, Meow……….as opposed to the last password, meoW.

15. Allie M. says:

Yep, the original picture is credited to “SWAT Strachan” over at ICHC!

16. Suzanne says:

Anyone else reminded of the Brady Bunch episode where they’re building clubhouses?

17. Allie M. says:

And actually, I don’t know how they manage credits at ICHC… The credit might go to the person who uploaded it.

18. Those kitties need to be careful or they’ll be headed to boxhab.

19. In light of the lack of pinkies to swear with, maybe the kittys could some sort of secret whisker rub/nose beeb combo? Oh, and I just gotta do this….ahem…”Know what rocks? Kittehs in a BOX!” Hehehehe….

20. Puppies win! The have the cuter picture and the cuter caption. Not that this one isn’t cute, it just isn’t as cute.

21. Awwww! They look like my little kitty, Zora!

And Kitty on the left is actually trying to focus on Right Kitty’s ear, to see if he’s whispering in the right place or not! >^..^<

22. zeldapie says:

Hey, bring back some chips when you get the Cokes, ‘kay?

23. Lyddie, I beg to differ! Kittehs win paws down. We don’ need no stinky breff puppehs!

I wubs kittehs. I especially love the expression of the kitteh in the background!

24. Pussytoes says:

Kitteh on right looks like her mouf has been in the buttah.

25. LOLDemon says:

I have the feeling that sometime in the near future, both clubhouses will be destroyed and the kitties and puppies will learn a valuable lesson about interspecies tolerance.

26. katiedid says:

Pinky nose swear!!!

27. chanpon says:

I defect, I defect!! I demand to belong to this club instead! And yes, I would love to incite and little kitty and puppy clubhouse war right now to watch them go at it. It would be cutest war EVER.

28. LOLDemon, I’ve got a better idea: Make them into a duplex with duct tape.

29. Theresa says:

Somebody is standing down below, looking very angry, and yelling:
    “Tigers are mean.
    Tigers are fierce.
    Tigers have teeth
    and claws that pierce.

Tigers are great,
    they can’t be beat.
    If I was a tiger,
    that would be neat.”

While kitties are looking out and saying “You’re no doing the dance.” ;)

30. Kallisto says:

Yay for Calvin and Hobbes reference, Theresa!

31. Fact of Life #6: Kittens love forts.

32. Hon Glad says:

“And our fort is up a tree;try climbing up here, dumb puppies”

33. “None shall pass!!!
    ‘Cept wif cheezburgers.”

I <3 ICHC

34. ThreeCatNight says:

And if I were a puppeh, I think I’d be sorely tempted to just kiss that little pinky nose, rules or no rules!

35. Blue eyes….nuff said!

36. You know what happens. The kitteh fort and the puppeh fort start having a fight. There’s lots of licking and nomming and paw-swiping until someone gets a scratch and starts crying. Then mom or dog kitteh comes out with a plate of cookies and tells everyone to come inside and play nice and they all fall asleep in a pile watching “March of the Penguins” again. Circle of life, peeps.

37. chanpon says:

I would prefer this method of breaking up a kitty-puppy fort war:

38. ButtaRumCake says:

MAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! Berthaservant that was WAY QTE!!!

39. I wanna know what a dog kitteh is…??? ;oP

40. cheesybird says:

Kittehs rool! Down wif doggehs! Who’d wanna join yer stinkin’ puppeh club anyway?

Shh… The password is Nyerhe!

41. That eees a LARGE kitty. (I’m not touching the Pricey Pussy caption…)

42. Oh–I looked at it wrong. I thought maybe Ceiling Cat had Ceiling Kittens.

43. Noelegy says:

When I was in the fourth grade, I started an organization known as the Cat Club. I was, of course, the president. We didn’t really do anything, except argue from day to day who was “in” and who was “out,” and have “secret minutes.”

44. Rait yu ar, kittunz an if ai had mai way, tihs wud bii teh kondishunz fur teh whoal PLANUT.

45. HISSSSSSS says:

Boxhab awaits. I tried to actually use the term “boxhab” once and no one knew what I was talking about.

46. Hiss — yeah, I think that’s one Cute-Overload-ism which won’t escape into the outside world. “Interspecies Snorgling”, though — THAT one has recently been spotted in the wild. (CNN is wild, honest)

47. See? I told you they had water balloons!

48. First rule of Cat Club: No talking about Cat Club.

49. Ross1219 says:

…trying to make me go to boxhab, I said no, no, no.

50. Awwww… those kitties are awfully little to be needing box-hab already.

51. Theresa says:

Denouement of Calvin vs. Susie Derkins epic water fight:

52. Katrina says:

Yes, that Ashara loves children, for lunch.

Why are people breeding exotic pets? What a selfish thing to do.

What’s next. 2-foot-tall giraffes? Good Gravy. Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.

53. SillyGirl says:

@Theresea
    sigh…Calvin and Hobbes are so great…

54. Paunchie says:

beep beep!

55. YAY!! Kitteh clubs r so sooperiors!!

56. this is one of my fave pics. kitty looks so determined to keep outsiders OUT!

57. I haz a cheezburger! Will you let me in?

58. You duz NOT has cheezburger. NO WAI.

59. that is like sooooooooo adorable let me see it again………………………..awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute!!!!