Ommmmmmmmm mah gawd

I can see you have traveled far, young seeker.  Rest awhile at my feet and I shall assist you on your path to Enlightenment.  In the high mountains, beyond the trees, beyond even the clouds, there is a cave.  Many men have perished looking for it — many more have turned back.

And what is in this cave that should drive men so?  A creature of radiance, or so the legends say.  Joy flows forth from it, bathing the soul of all who gaze into its eyes. To stand in its presence, it is said, is to know all that is hidden, and grasp the true harmonies of the universe.  The mountain people call him Azla’ach Flazim — The Hamster of Ultimate Happiness.

DING! You're enlightened. Now gimmie a cashew.

Photo by Flickr-er Mordiciter! Great find, Sender-Inner Missy P.

Comments

1. Beth (in NC) says:

So so so so happy, Dali Lama hamster.

2. Beth (in NC) says:

Um, bleen or something. I guess it pays to be up and going to work on the 4th of July on the East coast at 7 am?

3. Theresa says:

Hovertext– BWAAAAH!!!!!!

4. Mm this is my friend’s photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/hongboyee/2619501299/

I believe it would be appreciated if you attribute it properly.

5. Heeeeeey, that’d be Ovaltine from Cuppahamster! You should drop a link, it’s primo cute!

6. O M G

RE DONK ULOUS!!!!

eeeep!! that is the sweetest thing.

7. What a cutie! <3

8. Om mani pocket-me ham…

9. The Hamster of Happiness confers a blessing on us all…

10. Is this what Hamster Butt looked like after he reached the food?

11. utimate happiness. the hammie is very satisfactory. cute photo!

12. jade c, thanks for the flickr link!! what a cute, hammie!

13. cheesybird says:

Yes Master Ham. I understand.

14. hon glad says:

I eat therefore I ham.

15. Katrina says:

The only thing that could make that hamster cuter is if it is a female and she is pregnant.
    What a glorious face. I hope I find the Ultimate Hamster on my journey.
    Perhaps the Dali Lamster, Beth (in NC)? Just a thought.

16. The hover text is TOO funny!

17. claudia says:

so THAT’S what I have been missing…

18. Hey, that’s my hamster! She got onto Cute Overload! AWESOME!!! I would appreciate a credit or link back to me though. Ovaltine demands her royalties.

19. My only question is, what is he eating, and why is there apioece of string on the end of it?

20. crazyweinerdoglady says:

LOL gross Mike G. It’s a seed, not a TAMPON lol.

I knew NTMTOM posted this when I read it lol

21. chanpon says:

I was mistaken. *This* is a Hostess Sno-ball, mutated with with eyes, hands and mouf, no less.

22. I wubs him!

23. Martha in Washington says:

Master, I would walk many miles to sit in your presence and rejoice in your radiance.

Then I would kiss your little head and tickle your sweet whiskers! Is that allowed?

24. have you looked on the flickr photostream of this hammie? she is BEAUTIFUL!!!

25. SQUEEEEEEE!!! And LMAO at the hovertext!

26. bookmonstercats says:

Pig of a day, just sitting down to get some “proper” work done after mucho interruptionnes, and it’s 5pm here.

You would not believe the size of the grin splitting my face right now, after seeing the Ham of Happiness.

27. lurkingsmirk says:

Mordaciter your hammie is adorable!

28. Loving the hovertext!!!! That’s the best Hammie evar!!!!!

29. Bliss!!
    This should be a viral wallpaper to every troll who posts a grumpty comment. Punkin seeds all ’round!

If I study vewy, vewy diligently, shall I, too, achieve Nirhama?

Om hammy padme om….

30. auntbaby says:

That is one chubberiffic hammie. I think she needs a rodent-friendly exercise plan. She is adorable and so sweet.

31. Which reminds me, must pick up marshmallows from the store later today.

32. January says:

love those hammies.

33. Theresa says:

Life is sweet, tender and complete
    When you find the hamster of happiness.
    You will find perfect peace of mind
    When you find the hamster of happiness.
    Two hearts that beat as one,
    ‘Neath a new found sun,
    We are in a world that’s just begun,
    And you must sing his song, as you go along,
    When you find the hamster of happiness.

34. Whoa! LOL that hamster is radiating joy!

35. Katrina says:

Three thumbs up for naming her “Ovaltine”! Inspired!

36. Azla’ach Flazim haz gawt mii!!!

37. BeanSidhe says:

I must dance to Theresa’s genius tuneage. Where’s my partner?

**grabs lil happy Ham and… well, you know the rest**

38. My hammie died this morning. I was so sad and I thought I didn’t know if I really wanted to visit CuteOverload today. But somehow seeing happy enlightenment hams makes me feel better!

39. Beth (in NC) says:

Awww, sorry Alden. :(

40. Beth (in NC) says:

Katrina: Dali Lamster! It’s like the Dali Lama, hamster, and a roadster, all wrapped up in a nice bundle. hehehe

41. O Redzilla, you clever killa! YOU are the jewel in the center of the hamster. Thank you for your post, and Namaste to all you cranky posters. (Look it up, furmudgeons!)

42. That is probably the happiest hamster I have ever seen!

43. Tobysmom1111 says:

Hamster Haiku:

Furry friend
    He fills his cheeks so full
    Smiling White Snowball.

Thank you, thank you very much. Drinking milk and reaching for my Hostess Snowball er..oops I mean Smiling Hamster Snack. Couldn’t you just eat him up with a spoon!? Gently places kisses on tiny hamster snoutage! xoxox

44. Molly, aka says:

Hey, finally, something I submitted made it! And Ovaltine, no less! YAY OVALTINE. She really is the best hamster ever. So cute and loveable.

45. Katrina says:

OOOOOH yes, Beth (in NC), I see the path now…
    Alden, I’m so sorry that your furry friend passed away, but perhaps, as life unfolds there will be a new furry friend in your life. We are here to help you see that good in the world is still here.

46. Alden, sorry for your loss.
    I cried when my hammie passed away but tons of great and wonderful memory from my hammie is still in my mind today.

47. gravyboat says:

Squeal-worthy cuteness!

48. BeanSidhe says:

@Tobysmom–
    Where do you get Smiling Hamster Snacks? I looked around in the grocery store for hours and couldn’t find any… I think my store is missing an Impossibly Prosh aisle.
    **hugs to Alden**

49. binky-mama says:

I haz a pumpkin seed AND a happeeee!

50. octochan says:

forget getting one of those flocked buddha statues! get me one of these!

51. ilikejam says:

Aww man. So happy. So very, very happy.
    Oooo. Oooo voooof, happy.

52. Totalee Puppy says:

Hope it’s not too late to say…
    ALDEN–We understand and we
    care about your loss. When the time is right, perhaps another hammie will comfort you…for different reasons.
    BETH (IN NC) AND KATRINA–Thanks for Dali Lama hamster and Dali Lamster!
    DUB1–Thanks for “Nirhama.”
    THERESA–I’ve been sick this weekend, and your touching song helps a lot.
    TOBYSMOM 1111– No weekend illness is a match for the